Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum and I'd like to share my experience with Dr. Scott Bitcon. I took his free Spiritual Warfare training and it helps me fight my nightmares and the bad thoughts that go into my mind all the time. Dr. Scott help me with his free ultimate Spiritual Warfare training and make me able to fight my own demon and be victorious in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

innerhealinganddeliverance.org/spiritual-warfare-training/

The reason I joined this forum was to share my experience in this free Spiritual Warfare training and how my other friends can take benefit from it. I hope you will find it helpful as much as I did.

Have a great day

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum and I'd like to share my experience with Dr. Scott Bitcon. I took his free Spiritual Warfare training and it helps me fight my nightmares and the bad thoughts that go into my mind all the time. Dr. Scott help me with his free ultimate Spiritual Warfare training and make me able to fight my own demon and be victorious in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

innerhealinganddeliverance.org/spiritual-warfare-training/

The reason I joined this forum was to share my experience in this free Spiritual Warfare training and how my other friends can take benefit from it. I hope you will find it helpful as much as I did.

Have a great day
How much does it cost?
At only 1000 dollars a day, that's a bargain!
Where do I sign up?

Hi bruceaustin04 and welcome to CF.

Some may not understand what demons are so I will share this.

Angels are essentially “ministering spirits,” (Hebrews 1:14) and do not have physical bodies like humans. Jesus declared that “a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have” (Luke 24:37-39). Only God can incarnate them for the purpose of His ministry here on earth, Genesis 18:2-8.

The Bible classifies some angels as “elect” (1 Timothy 5:21) or “holy” (Matthew 25:31; Mark 8:38). All angels were created to be holy, enjoying the presence of God (Matthew 18:10) and the beauty of heaven (Mark 13:32). But, the angel we call Satan who has been given many names rebelled against God as he became prideful and wanted everything that was God's as he wanted to be God , Ezekiel 28:13-17. Within his rebellion he also took a third of the angels who followed after Him and cast them down to the earth, Rev 12:3, 4. These angels oppose God under the leadership of Satan as being his messengers here on earth as they too are created spirits of God that is why God could never destroy any of them because a spirit can not die. (Matthew 25:41; 2 Peter 2:4; Jude 1: 6; Ephesians 6:12). We often call these types of angels demons/devils/evil spirits/unclean spirits for which an everlasting fire is prepared by God for Satan and these angels, Matthew 25:41.

The term demon comes from the Greek "daimon". Demons (fallen angels) are also called evil spirits, unclean spirits and devils in scripture as they are disembodied spirits as angels have no form. The use of the terminology of demons, evil spirits, unclean spirits and devils are interchangeable in scripture as they all mean the same thing. They exist in a demonic realm as principalities, Romans 8:38, 39; Ephesians 6:12, and have a hierarchy of rulership controlled by Satan as being his messengers, Matthew 12:22-30; Mark 3:22; Luke 4:35. They have no physical form, but can viciously posses a body, Matthew 8:16-31; 12:43-45. Demons are numerous in numbering and can also speak like the Legion (2000) of unclean spirits in Mark 5:9.

We defeat any evil principality by the blood of the Lamb and the sword of truth as Jesus has already given us the victory over them by His power and authority that is within us.

Back