Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

how is gordon ramsey ever attract cosutumers for hell kitchen.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I would be a customer. At least would know going to get good food with Ramsey's standards. I will enjoy the meal why he flips out at everyone making sure they give me the highest quality food and I enjoy my time.

What's the other one nightmares, he always flips out but for good reason, I mean some of those kitchens are so disgusting he has reason to flip out could make people sick and give them food poisoning. He just has pride in food and respect for food and high expectations and tries to help people with constructive critism that's why he loves michelin stars. I like his brutal honesty, not afraid to tell someone there food is disgusting and tastes like garbage, and as one of he most experienced and best chefs in the world I think he has the right to judge. And if someone is being a donut he will tell them they a donut.

Anyhow it's a TV show so alot is probably for the cameras.

I do think Ramsey's got a good heart and all he wants is for cooks to be as good as him that's why he's so brutally honest. I mean how are people to going to achieve if they are told something is good when it's not all politically correct, that's not how constructive critism and achievement works, people get offended to help them achieve.

Last edited:
Ramsey just likes seeing people grow and achieve. I mean if there was two cooks in his kitchen and one was better than the other but was idle and not achieving but the bad cook was taking his advice and growing and lmproving who do you think he wants in his kitchen?.

The better cook has a cry and wonders why they got booted out when they a better cook than someone else who stays.

Ramsey an achiever that's why he's successful and has lots of successful restaurants and has michilin stars.

When you see it for what it is all hes trying to do is help people who want to be good chefs and those who can't handle the jandle and the pressure are out. He can see who has a passion for food and wants achieve.

Last edited:
Back