Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How Jesus was born and returned likely 2022 - 2028

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Elia2022

How was Jesus born?

Why does Mary likely have a 47,XXY karyotype?

Why does Zechariah's son's birth, which John mentioned, coincide with Jesus' birth in the Bible and the Quran?

Is it true that the prophets Jesus, John, and Mohammed all likely have Karyotype 47, XXY, while Moses had Karyotype 47, XYY? Why did prophets of exceptional intellect challenge science for this karyotype?

The outstanding experiment of Jesus' was to prove his mother's virginity through making an egg bird from a mix of clay.

We argue that quantum physics likely resolves contentious problems in the Philosophy of Being and Existence. Being, according to Heidegger, is Existence plus Task. Consequently, Being a state in the Macroworld correlates most likely correlates to quantum superposition in the Microworld. Our Task or measurement will result in the Existence of abandoning superposition and the adoption of one position. Our claim is grounded in the brilliant experiment performed by Jesus in verse (3:47) via what God created as natural law [Kun fayaKun], which signifies Being, Existence, and Becoming.

We try to answer in our preprint how Jesus' second coming would occur: where and when?

In a preprint paper on Researchgate.net, we attempt to state our assumptions based on science, the Bible, and the Quran.

preprint of how Jesus born

I see that you are Muslim and I want to start off by saying Mohammed was a self made prophet from the imaginations of his own mind given direction from his jinny while being in a cave at the time and not called by God to be a prophet. Muslims are taught Jesus is only a prophet and not the Son of God as being the word of God come in the form of flesh and blood. I can go into more detail with this if you want, but it needs to be another thread so we do not go off topic, but just want to show Mohammed was only interested in Christianity as he was with many different religions, but came to hating those who are Christians as they are known as infidels and are commanded to kill both Jews and Christians.

Karyotype 47,XXY is known as Klinefelter syndrome which is a genetic condition in which a male is born with an extra copy of the X chromosome. Klinefelter syndrome isn't inherited, but rather occurs only as a result of a random genetic error after conception.

Jesus who has always been before the foundation of the world, 1 Peter 1:13-21, is the word of God made flesh, John 1:1-18, through the Holy Spirit that came and overshadowed Mary to conceive Jesus, Luke 1:26-38. It has nothing to do with intercourse or mating a sperm with her eggs. This is why it is called an immaculate conception as all things are possible with God.

These teachings you are following about the experiment of Jesus and making an egg bird from a mix of clay is not taught in Christianity and has nothing to do with the conception of Jesus. Jesus was not created, nor was He made by clay.

Kun fayaKun is only found in the Quran

Quran 3:47 She said: O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has ever touched me? The angel answered: Thus shall it be. Allah creates whatever He will.
Quran 3:48 I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, a figure like that of a bird, and breath into it, and becomes a bird by Allahs leave.
Quran 3:49 and he will be a Messenger to the Children of Israel. ' (And when he came to them he said): 'I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. I will make for you from clay the likeness of a bird and then I will breathe into it and by the leave of Allah it will become a bird.

We are not Muslims; instead, we are Homo Sapiens. We do not hate Christians or Jews; we love everyone on the planet, even if they detest us.

The term Muslim does not refer to identification; it refers to conduct, which implies a person who promotes peace, although the vast majority of Muslims, more than 95%, do not have this behavior; in fact, their behavior is the total opposite of that connotation.

We are like the scientific approach; thus, we analyze any religious or mythological text to discover the truth.

We would be happy to elaborate on a debate based on scientific facts for our preprint paper on researchgate.

Thank you for your consideration.

The title of your thread is how Jesus was born and returned likely-2022-2028. Your OP has nothing to do with the title of this thread so what are we suppose to respond to, the title, or the OP?

Karyotype 47, XYY has nothing to do with the birth of Jesus as his conception is different then any other.

How Jesus was born and returned likely 2022 - 2028​

We try to answer in our preprint how Jesus' second coming would occur: where and when?

I didn't read the whole thing, yet. But I cheated and used the "find" function of my browser. I put in 2022, 2028, second coming, and returned. I didn't see why you think it's 2022-2028.

Why do you think it's 2022-2028?

Click bait?

You caught me.

I think 2028 is too late.

How Jesus was born and returned likely 2022 - 2028​

You mean likely WILL return in 2022-2028?

I'm not judging anyone. Truth and logic was always told by Jesus. And Jesus dismissed the jewish talmud. Its written in Jeremiah, were warned not to pick up the ways of the heathen. Not to embrace other religions or outside doctrine. Mohammed is not prophet. The Quran contradict the bible. The mormons believe Jesus was put on pike. It's written in epistle John, 2. To not receive anyone who teaches different doctrine, and don't wish them God speed either. In gospel of Acts, a Ethiopian was converted by Philip the evangelist. He taught from Isaiah chapter 53, about Jesus as messiah and salvation. Jesus taught in John chapter 10, He is the good shepherd, and He is only way to eternal life. Heathen traditions and false doctrine will get you spot in hell. I wont sugar coat Gods word. Zechariah chapter 14 is about the millennium. Those of gentile nations who wont give up their traditions and false beliefs, wont be around for the eternity. Get the picture. God wants the truth told. And some people will be offended by the truth. Jesus will only accept true worship and sound doctrine. You can't mix heathen traditions with true worship of God. A persons own stupidity will bring them down. I'm not talking down to anyone.

Back