Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How much is too much questions for a poll?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Acebopata

On another site, I recently made a 200 question poll. I was wondering, what are your thought on a poll that big and how many questions do you think are to many for a poll?

On another site, I recently made a 200 question poll. I was wondering, what are your thought on a poll that big and how many questions do you think are to many for a poll?

Polls that big are not good. People just start clicking and don't bother even reading. I don't think a poll should be over 10 questions. Prefer one well thought out question.

200 was way too many.

10 questions is great. If the subject is an extra complicated one, maybe 20...but no more. As eddy says, one well thought out question is better than a lot of general ones.

:chin Have you ever played the game "20 Questions"? I think if you do play it, you'll realize that if the object isn't guessed within 20 questions, the game becomes boring.

The object in making a good poll is in making good questions. Perhaps by limiting yourself to fewer questions, you'll require yourself to refine your focus and then you'll also receive more accurate and more enjoyable data. Others will be more apt to keep responding to your new polls as well, if they truly enjoy your polling. Good wishes!

Back