Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How to help fatherless girls make better choices about men and marriage.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Who Me

Put that title into wintery knights search boxe and read the article.

It is about a single women raised by a supposedly Christian woman, who broke up a marriage inorder to have a child, only to divorce him because he was unemployed, had multiple relationships.
The mother tried to install Christian morality into her daughter and failled.
The article goes on to show just how much she failed.

How many pastor, minister, preachers state that All sex outside of marriage is wrong.
State that the boundaries in Christian morality are there to protect both girls/women as well as boys/men from there own desires.

It is an indication of just how much worldly influence is in churches that this is not clearly proclaimed.

Test your selves, how many books, films or TV shows have you read or seen, this week that has unmarried people having sex?
Why are you reading or watching it?

What are You teaching your children?

It is about a single women raised by a supposedly Christian woman, who broke up a marriage inorder to have a child, only to divorce him because he was unemployed, had multiple relationships.

How many pastor, minister, preachers state that All sex outside of marriage is wrong.
State that the boundaries in Christian morality are there to protect both girls/women as well as boys/men from there own desires.

It is an indication of just how much worldly influence is in churches that this is not clearly proclaimed.

Test your selves, how many books, films or TV shows have you read or seen, this week that has unmarried people having sex?

I have seen many women seek love through sex and partying.
Most of them didn't have a father or a bad role model. Also some have a mother who is very Christian religious.
And very judgemental to her daughter.
This close girlfriend of mine has had plenty of guys in her life but still seems miserable and is single with her dog who she says she loves more than people.

That is so sad to see because she is a beautiful and intelligent girl who got bitter and depressed.

Parents are very much responsible in my opinion.
And false Christians are dangerous to young people searching for True love and fellowship.

To be honest even as a man this is a very sad and tragic subject to me.
But I do believe that almost every case has a solution.
True love being the greatest and maybe the only one!
Love..

To be honest even as a man this is a very sad and tragic subject to me.
But I do believe that almost every case has a solution.
True love being the greatest and maybe the only one!
Love..

Challenge your minister to preach on the Christian view of sex.
Point him at wintery knights sources for stats on marriage, effects of single parent hood and the vital importance of Godly Father's in children's lives.

If i had children i would teach them the ways of the bible, or at least put some morals inside them. I would work with mentality because that is what can make or break someone.

If i had children i would teach them the ways of the bible, or at least put some morals inside them. I would work with mentality because that is what can make or break someone.

One does not teach the way of the Bible, it does not have a way, nor can one pick up morals and put them in people.
What one does is to show by your life Christianity and to teach it, what it means how it affects life and show how everything comes back to God.

A child is with one from birth untill they leave home and in that lifetime one has to show them that Christianity is what they need in the form of Jesus, not morals, not Bible pathways or formulas for living but a living relationship that drives them and empowers their moral dessicions.

Back