Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Bethel

How do you live the holy life.?

It could be stated that to say that we can't live a holy life, is to deny the power of Christ who lives in us.
It can be stated that to teach that you can't live the holy life, is to offend God's Grace and contradict the Cross.
There are plenty of forums and most christians, who teach that "sinning and confessing" is , "real christianity"..... just expect to sin some, and just keep going till the next one.
And for them, that is their Truth.
But it's not God's.
Don't let it be yours.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

The reason a christian is stuck in the revolving door of sinning and confessing is because they have not been taught how to stop.
Its not that they can't, but its that what you don't know, is your destruction, most of the time.

Paul said on one occasion that : "what he would do, he didnt, and what he didnt want to do, he did"....and that was Paul explaining his own previous Legalism in Philippians, 3, where he had tried to be pure and righteous by commandment keeping and law keeping and being a Pharisee, and so many other self efforts, and he concluded that all that self effort is "DUNG".
In other words, the Law is Holy and the Commandments are pure, and being Holy is correct, but, trying to do it by self effort, = "dung".

Paul discovered that "the power of sin, is the Law", .....and Paul discovered that "Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the Law"......and Paul discovered that...>"we are not under the law, but under Grace", and Paul discovered that the born again are, "dead to the Law".

So,
what does it mean to be dead to the law? And in this is how Paul discovered how to live beyond carnal deeds and sinful flesh......and live here......."Christ always gives me the VICTORY".. "Christ ALWAYS gives me the Victory"....

See that? That is Paul's discipleship after he learned what to do, to exist in "Victory"......and for believers to live in that spiritual reality, you have to learn what NOT to do., as its what you are doing that is causing the sinning and confessing and condemnation and guilt trips..

And what is causing it? This.... = "the power of SIN.....IS THE LAW".

How do you stop that?

Here is the answer..
If you want to stop sinning then stop trying to do by flesh (willpower and self effort) what can only be done by Christ in you.

Notice Paul said....."CHRIST.. .. always gives me the Victory"......Notice he didnt say..."trying to be good"... "trying to not sin".....>"trying to keep commandments and law"......as He already told you that all that is "DUNG".
So, because you are doing that to try to be holy, you are going to keep sinning and confessing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen.
When you try to stop sinning, by willpower, by striving, you will end up doing the sin more than once.
Why? Because when you by will....... try to keep the LAW and 10 Commandments, the dominion of the law empowers your FLESH to SIN MORE.

= "The power of SIN......IS.....>THE......LAW".......

"Christ came to redeem us from the curse of THE LAW"...

So, what is the CURE? What is the Solution? How do you live in the VICTORY?

Notice....>"live IN the Victory".....>not try to get it, or attain it"....but live IN IN IN IN THE THE Victory.
See that?
Victory is a PLACE you LIVE IN......not a thing you try to accomplish, as Paul told you that this self effort to try to do that, is "DUNG".

So, how do you NOT have the Victory? Its this.......Jesus said.....>"Apart from Me, you can do NOTHING".

See that? "NOTHING".........and that means, you can't stop sinning because you are apart from Jesus... while you believe you are doing right.
And it is right to want to be holy, but when you pursue getting there the wrong way, then that is wrong Faith as your self effort that is keeping you OUTSIDE the power of God that is the "VICTORY"< which is to be....>"apart from me you can do NOTHING">. "Apart " = No Victory......just sinning and confessing.

Listen carefully Saint.
The Grace of God is completed. And if you are born again, it is yours. And IN this Grace of God, is your Victory powered and maintained.
Paul said...."I can do all things THROUGH Christ"..........and if you are sinning and confessing, you are doing all things through your FLESH, as willpower and striving and trying to DO and DO, as SELF EFFORT. So, the fail is found THERE...... See, you believe that God saved you, but then you go about your own way of trying to be holy, not understanding that this is also what God provided for you.. So, you are existing outside of the Grace of God, when you try to live Holy, instead of existing in the Holiness that you became as..."the Righteousness of God, in Christ".

Now listen to Paul...."When i am WEAK, then i am is Strong"..... See that? That is Paul not trying to be good, but instead resting in the Grace of God, that allows Christ to be the Good through Him., as "Victory"....as "holiness"..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look again...

Paul says.......>"" I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me . """

Now notice, the "i am Crucified"....that is "the old man is crucified with Christ'"......that is Paul's flesh and sin nature.
This is why he tells you to "reckon it dead".., as if you dont, you will try to live the Christian life in your flesh, as willpower and striving against sin..... and that is .....>"dung".

Paul then says......"Christ lives IN ME"......and that is where the HOLY LIFE GENERATES as YOUR LIFE....as your discipleship.
That is Christ telling you, that "apart from me, you can do nothing"......
See it?

So, if you want to live a life that does not sin and confess, then you have to live it NOT apart from Christ, as that life is your flesh trying to DO and Become, in your own power, and when you do that, Jesus says....>"Apart from me, you can do nothing".
Have you been sinning and confessing for years?
Christ explains why. "apart from me you can do NOTHING".

So, where is the Victory that you are to live IN that Paul said Christ GIVES you.?

Its the Grace of God, Saint.

That is found in your faith, not in your discipleship. See, discipleship fails because Faith is wrong.
Sinning and confessing happens, because Faith is wrong.

Wrong faith is.....>" what im doing to try to be good", vs......God has made me Righteous, and now i live in this right mind of Faith".

See the wrong mind.????
Its...>"what do i do to try to be good".....and the right mind is..."I am made righteous by the blood of Jesus, i am the righteousness of God in Christ"""........ As Christ is, so are the born again in this world"...
See that MIND?
That Mind of faith is the Right Mind.....and it allows God to empower you, through Christ to....>"Christ always gives me the Victory".

Saint, get your faith right and God will turn your discipleship into a REVELATION.

Last edited:

It could be stated that to say that we can't live a holy life, is to deny the power of Christ who lives in us.
It can be stated that to teach that you can't live the holy life, is to offend God's Grace and contradict the Cross.
There are plenty of forums and most christians, who teach that "sinning and confessing" is , "real christianity"..... just expect to sin some, and just keep going till the next one.
But it's not God's.
Don't let it be yours.

The reason a christian is stuck in the revolving door of sinning and confessing is because they have not been taught how to stop.
Its not that they can't, but its that what you don't know, is your destruction, most of the time.

Paul said on one occasion that : "what he would do, he didnt, and what he didnt want to do, he did"....and that was Paul explaining his own previous Legalism in Philippians, 3, where he had tried to be pure and righteous by commandment keeping and law keeping and being a Pharisee, and so many other self efforts, and he concluded that all that self effort is "DUNG".
In other words, the Law is Holy and the Commandments are pure, and being Holy is correct, but, trying to do it by self effort, = "dung".

Paul discovered that "the power of sin, is the Law", .....and Paul discovered that "Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the Law"......and Paul discovered that...>"we are not under the law, but under Grace", and Paul discovered that the born again are, "dead to the Law".

So,
what does it mean to be dead to the law? And in this is how Paul discovered how to live beyond carnal deeds and sinful flesh......and live here......."Christ always gives me the VICTORY".. "Christ ALWAYS gives me the Victory"....

See that? That is Paul's discipleship after he learned what to do, to exist in "Victory"......and for believers to live in that spiritual reality, you have to learn what NOT to do., as its what you are doing that is causing the sinning and confessing and condemnation and guilt trips..

How do you stop that?

Here is the answer..
If you want to stop sinning then stop trying to do by flesh (willpower and self effort) what can only be done by Christ in you.

Notice Paul said....."CHRIST.. .. always gives me the Victory"......Notice he didnt say..."trying to be good"... "trying to not sin".....>"trying to keep commandments and law"......as He already told you that all that is "DUNG".
So, because you are doing that to try to be holy, you are going to keep sinning and confessing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen.
When you try to stop sinning, by willpower, by striving, you will end up doing the sin more than once.
Why? Because when you by will....... try to keep the LAW and 10 Commandments, the dominion of the law empowers your FLESH to SIN MORE.

Notice....>"live IN the Victory".....>not try to get it, or attain it".........but live IN IN IN IN THE THE Victory.
See that?
Victory is a PLACE you LIVE IN......not a thing you try to accomplish, as Paul told you that this self effort to try to do that, is "DUNG".

So, how do you NOT have the Victory? Its this.......Jesus said.....>"Apart from Me, you can do NOTHING".

See that? "NOTHING".........and that means, you can't stop sinning because you are apart from Jesus... while you believe you are doing right.
And it is right to want to be holy, but when you pursue getting there the wrong way, then that is wrong Faith as your self effort is keeping you OUTSIDE the power of God that is the "VICTORY"< which is to be....>"apart from me you can do NOTHING">

Listen carefully Saint. The Grace of God is completed. And if you are born again, it is yours. And in this Grace, is your Victory powered and maintained.
So, the fail is here..........you believe that God saved you, but then you go about your way trying to be holy, as if that is not also what God provides for you.. So, you are existing outside of the Grace of God, when you try to live Holy, instead of existing in the Holiness that you became as..."the Righteousness of God, in Christ".

Now listen to Paul...."When i am WEAK, then i am is Strong"..... See that? That is Paul not trying to be good, but instead resting in the Grace of God, that allows Christ to be the Good through Him., as "Victory"....as "holiness"..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look again...

Paul says.......>"" I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me . """

Now notice, the "i am Crucified"....that is "the old man is crucified with Christ'"......that is Paul's flesh and sin nature.
This is why he tells you to "reckon it dead".., as if you dont, you will try to live the Christian life in your flesh, as willpower and striving against sin..... and that is .....>"dung".

Paul then says......"Christ lives IN ME"......and that is where the HOLY LIFE GENERATES as YOUR LIFE....as your discipleship.
See it?

So, if you want to live a life that does not sin and confess, then you have to live it NOT apart from Christ, as that life is your flesh trying to DO and Become, in your own power, and when you do that, Jesus says....>"Apart from me, you can do nothing".

So, where is the Victory that you are to live IN that Paul said Christ GIVES you.?

That is found in your faith, not in your discipleship. See, discipleship fails because Faith is wrong.

Wrong faith is.....>" what im doing to try to be good", vs......God has made me Righteous, and now i live in this right mind of Faith".

See the wrong mind.????
Its...>"what do i do to try to be good".....and the right mind is..."I am made righteous by the blood of Jesus, i am the righteousness of God in Christ"""........ As Christ is, so are the born again in this world"...
See that MIND?
That Mind of faith is the Right Mind.....and it allows God to empower you, through Christ to....>"Christ always gives me the Victory".
Too long!

But it's not God's.
Don't let it be yours.

So,

How do you stop that?

Here is the answer..

Listen.

Notice....>"live IN the Victory".....>not try to get it, or attain it"....but live IN IN IN IN THE THE Victory.
See that?

And it is right to want to be holy, but when you pursue getting there the wrong way, then that is wrong Faith as your self effort that is keeping you OUTSIDE the power of God that is the "VICTORY"< which is to be....>"apart from me you can do NOTHING">. "Apart " = No Victory......just sinning and confessing.

Listen carefully Saint.
The Grace of God is completed. And if you are born again, it is yours. And IN this Grace of God, is your Victory powered and maintained.
Paul said...."I can do all things THROUGH Christ"..........and if you are sinning and confessing, you are doing all things through your FLESH, as willpower and striving and trying to DO and DO, as SELF EFFORT. So, the fail is found THERE...... See, you believe that God saved you, but then you go about your own way of trying to be holy, not understanding that this is also what God provided for you.. So, you are existing outside of the Grace of God, when you try to live Holy, instead of existing in the Holiness that you became as..."the Righteousness of God, in Christ".

Look again...

See it?

See the wrong mind.????
See that MIND?

Saint, get your faith right and God will turn your discipleship into a REVELATION.
amen - thanks for this

But it's not God's.
Don't let it be yours.

So,

How do you stop that?

Here is the answer..

Listen.

See that?

Listen carefully Saint.

Look again...

See it?

See the wrong mind.????
See that MIND?

Amen, "And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh, with the affections and lusts." (Gal 5:24)

How long have you been a non-sinner?

Amen, "And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh, with the affections and lusts." (Gal 5:24)

How long have you been a non-sinner?

All the born again have become....>"the righteousness of God, "in Christ".

All the born again exist SPIRITUALLY as...."One with God, in Christ".

All the born again are "Made righteousness".

All the born again are become..."As Jesus IS, so are the born again, in this world".

Too long!

It was longer, originally.

Here is a part of it that is the heart of it.
-
-

So,
what does it mean to be dead to the law?
It means that because of being made righteous, the law has no more authority to judge the born again as a "sinner".
And knowing this, is how Paul discovered how to live beyond carnal deeds and sinful flesh......and live here..."Christ always gives me the VICTORY".. "Christ ALWAYS gives me the Victory"....
See that?
That is Paul's discipleship after he learned what to do, to exist in "Victory"......and for believers to live in that spiritual reality, you have to learn what NOT to do., as its what you are doing that is causing the sinning and confessing and condemnation and guilt trips..

How do you stop that?

Here is the answer..
If you want to stop sinning then stop trying to do by flesh (willpower and self effort) what can only be done by Christ in you that is "Christ always gives me the Victory".
And that is a mind change, that resolves a wrong faith issue.

Most Believers are not trying to put on the whole armor of God, so that they can exist inside God's Grace......
......they are trying to be the armor of God by self effort, which is to be "In the flesh".

It was longer, originally.

Here is a part of it that is the heart of it.
-
-

So,
what does it mean to be dead to the law?
It means that because of being made righteous, the law has no more authority to judge the born again as a "sinner".
And knowing this, is how Paul discovered how to live beyond carnal deeds and sinful flesh......and live here..."Christ always gives me the VICTORY".. "Christ ALWAYS gives me the Victory"....
See that?
That is Paul's discipleship after he learned what to do, to exist in "Victory"......and for believers to live in that spiritual reality, you have to learn what NOT to do., as its what you are doing that is causing the sinning and confessing and condemnation and guilt trips..

How do you stop that?

Here is the answer..
If you want to stop sinning then stop trying to do by flesh (willpower and self effort) what can only be done by Christ in you that is "Christ always gives me the Victory".
And that is a mind change, that resolves a wrong faith issue.

Most Believers are not trying to put on the whole armor of God, so that they can exist inside God's Grace......
......they are trying to be the armor of God by self effort, which is to be "In the flesh".

How do you know what most believers are doing?

How do you know what most believers are doing?

Because most denominations and most forums contain Christians who have been taught they they can lose their salvation, and it is what they teach.

What does that mean?
It means that most believers do not believe that Christ keeps them saved.
This means they believe that the blood of Jesus is only as good as they are....
Its the remarkable deception that most Christian are owned by, that causes them to believe that "Christ forgave my sins of the Past, but im to deal with the rest from now on."

So, they are trying to keep themselves saved, which rejects the Cross, and Paul defines this as : "falling from Grace"...."Bewitched"< and "in the flesh".

They read this verse...... 2nd Corinthians 5:19..."""God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them"""" and they say.......uh huh.
They read Romans 4:8 that says the same, and they say.....uh huh.

It all comes down to one situation...... Do you believe that Jesus's blood keeps you saved, or do you believe that you keep yourself saved?
Its not both and God says this.....>John 14:6
One is faith in Christ and one is faith in self.

Faith in self is not Trust in Christ.

And a person says.....>"well, as long as i dont sin willfully and as long as i hold unto my faith, and as long as i keep Jesus's commandments", and as long as i keep doing MY LIST OF SELF SAVING.....

See that?
That is not faith in Christ.......That is faith in Self

Last edited:
Because most denominations and most forums contain Christians who have been taught they they can lose their salvation, and it is what they teach.

What does that mean?
It means that most believers do not believe that Christ keeps them saved.
This means they believe that the blood of Jesus is only as good as they are....
Its the remarkable deception that most Christian are owned by, that causes them to believe that "Christ forgave my sins of the Past, but im to deal with the rest from now on."

So, they are trying to keep themselves saved, which rejects the Cross, and Paul defines this as : "falling from Grace"...."Bewitched"< and "in the flesh".

They read this verse...... 2nd Corinthians 5:19..."""God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them"""" and they say.......uh huh.
They read Romans 4:8 that says the same, and they say.....uh huh.

It all comes down to one situation...... Do you believe that Jesus's blood keeps you saved, or do you believe that you keep yourself saved?
Its not both and God says this.....>John 14:6
One is faith in Christ and one is faith in self.

Faith in self is not Trust in Christ.

And a person says.....>"well, as long as i dont sin willfully and as long as i hold unto my faith, and as long as i keep Jesus's commandments", and as long as i keep doing MY LIST OF SELF SAVING.....

See that?
That is not faith in Christ.......That is faith in Self
You wrote: Because most denominations and most forums contain Christians who have been taught they they can lose their salvation, and it is what they teach.

Again, how do you know this? Or is it just your opinion?

You're condemning much of Christendom. Why do you want to do that?

You wrote: Because most denominations and most forums contain Christians who have been taught they they can lose their salvation, and it is what they teach.

Again, how do you know this? Or is it just your opinion?

You're condemning much of Christendom. Why do you want to do that?
How do i know?
Its because i have many year experience
And, I never condemn "Christiandom", i only condemn legalism.
Why?
Legalism is the enemy of the Cross.

How do i know?
Its because i have many year experience
And, I never condemn "Christiandom", i only condemn legalism.
Why?
Legalism is the enemy of the Cross.
But you included "most denominations and most forums contain Christians..." That sounds like Christendom to me. If you're condemning legalism as a principle why not say so?

But you included "most denominations and most forums contain Christians..." That sounds like Christendom to me. If you're condemning legalism as a principle why not say so?

"falling away"........ the great "apostasy".

Most teach this the same way its been taught for 150 yrs.

I dont teach it like that to my students, i teach it like this..... =The great apostasy is the "falling from GRACE" that has infected most of Christianity, whereby, nearly all of it is now become : LEGALISM.
Thats the "great apostasy" that has occurred and drives "christiandom" at this point at the end of the time of the gentiles.
Its "apostasy" FROM the Grace of God.

Do you go to church?
Do you lead worship or teach SSchool, or similar?
You should take a quiet poll of people in your church, or on any christian forum in this world, as im on them all or have been.

Just ask them...>"do you believe you can lose your salvation". ?

And you will find that almost every "believer" you can find, will say some sort of "yes", answer.
And what is that? That is lack of FAITH that CHRIST keeps them saved. That is "apostasy" from Faith in CHRIST. That is apostasy from the Grace of God.
So, when a person believes they can "lose it", its because they do not TRUST IN CHRIST to Keep it.

They read this verse......"God, who started salvation in all the born again, will HIMSELF be FAITHFUL to COMPLETE IT">
And they read this one...."Looking to JESUS, the author and finisher of our Faith".. And they reply....."uh huh, now, let me talk to you about enduring to the end, and keeping commandments and law, so that you can try to keep yourself saved.... = Now GET UP ON THAT CROSS !!

Thats the reality Check you will find in 95% of Christian forums and at least 60% of all denominations.
See, most denominations teach that you can lose your salvation, (ask any Catholic for example) which is actually teaching that you have to keep yourself saved, which is to deny the Grace of GOD and refute the Cross of Christ.
See that "Apostasy"? That is "falling from Grace" into Legalism.
Legalism is "self saving".
Legalism is...>"here is what i have to do to STAY SAVED".
What is missing in that self saving theology? = Jesus and the Cross.
Welcome to Body of Christ "Apostasy", just before the Grt Trib Strts.

Last edited:
When you use the term "most", you are being very judgmental.

Not at all.
Im being honest.
Most denominations teach that you can lose your salvation. So, that is teaching that you are required to keep yourself saved.
That is not trust in Christ, that is not the Gospel......that is "fallen from Grace" legalism theology, and most denominations teach that very theological poison..

Does your Church have as its statement of faith that you can lose your salvation?
If not, you are a fortunate one.

Also, are you on many christian forums?
Im on the all, or have been.
I can 100% guarantee you that at least 95% of them are owned and operated by owners and Mods that will teach that you can lose your salvation, and will try to BAN YOU if you fight this heresy.
Believe me, i know..........for years and years.

Back