Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How To Rewire Your Brain-

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Edward

2024 Supporter
I dunno if ya'll like Sid Roth or not, I do. But this guest that he has on here gives a tremendous amount of practical useful info. She has a lot of videos on the web about the brain and how we work. I find her super interesting. Enjoy

She actually spoke at our church here locally :)
But I missed it. :sad

Wow, I thought I'd google this lady to see what kind of doctor she is and was surprised!

Dr. Caroline Leaf is a communication pathologist and cognitive neuroscientist with a Masters and Ph. ... in Communication Pathology and a BSc Logopaedics, specializing in cognitive and metacognitive neuropsychology...

That's quite a resume.. And a Sister in Christ too, Praise the Lord!

Interesting video. I can speak to the 3 week period to rewire some things. For example, to reach a point to where you no longer have a strong desire for a cigarette or snuff are just a couple of examples.

I dunno if ya'll like Sid Roth or not, I do. But this guest that he has on here gives a tremendous amount of practical useful info. She has a lot of videos on the web about the brain and how we work. I find her super interesting. Enjoy

She actually spoke at our church here locally :)
But I missed it. :sad

Neuroplasticity is an area to be carefully held in balance with faith. Why or how we have come to this place that we realise that we can rewire the brain - modulated with no more than speech - is something to be looked into through prayer not reading science literature. Then also ask yourself why Galatians 5:20-21 also cites that witchcraft or sorcery is a fruit of the flesh. As the chemistry of the brain so the chemistry of witchcraft. Do you spend as much time in the theatre of understanding what witchcraft or sorcery is - then neither will you understand why this science is going to lead to the man of Sin and why Christians are giving the church the means to remove any need for God.

Looking at the Greek for Galatians. 5:20-21

εἰδωλολατρία, φαρμακεία, ἔχθραι, ἔρις, ζῆλος, θυμοί, ἐριθείαι, διχοστασίαι,αἱρέσεις, (Galatians 5:20) Novum Testamentum graece

ειδωλολατρεια φαρμακεια εχθραι ερεις ζηλοι θυμοι εριθειαι διχοστασιαι αιρεσεις, (Galatians 5:20) Textus Receptus (1550)

“idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions,” (Galatians 5:20 NASB)
“Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies” (Galatians 5:20 KJV)

Neoroplasticity sounds just dandy - it is seeming neutral, objective and ever so benign. Take if from a former occultist - you are playing with fire.

The renewing of the mind? Neoroplasticity?

"But you did not learn Christ in this way, if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught in Him, just as truth is in Jesus, that, in reference to your former manner of life, you lay aside the old self, which is being corrupted in accordance with the lusts of deceit, and that you be renewed in the spirit of your mind, and put on the new self, which in the likeness of God has been created in righteousness and holiness of the truth." Ephesians 4:20-24. (NASB)

Psychology - A Warning

Remove the full meaning of the Cross and you may as well throw yourself into a furnace of fire. Shalom

Last edited:
Neuroplasticity is an area to be carefully held in balance with faith. Why or how we have come to this place that we realise that we can rewire the brain - modulated with no more than speech - is something to be looked into through prayer not reading science literature. Then also ask yourself why Galatians 5:20-21 also cites that witchcraft or sorcery is a fruit of the flesh. As the chemistry of the brain so the chemistry of witchcraft. Do you spend as much time in the theatre of understanding what witchcraft or sorcery is - then neither will you understand why this science is going to lead to the man of Sin and why Christians are giving the church the means to remove any need for God.

Looking at the Greek for Galatians. 5:20-21

εἰδωλολατρία, φαρμακεία, ἔχθραι, ἔρις, ζῆλος, θυμοί, ἐριθείαι, διχοστασίαι,αἱρέσεις, (Galatians 5:20) Novum Testamentum graece

ειδωλολατρεια φαρμακεια εχθραι ερεις ζηλοι θυμοι εριθειαι διχοστασιαι αιρεσεις, (Galatians 5:20) Textus Receptus (1550)

“idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions,” (Galatians 5:20 NASB)
“Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies” (Galatians 5:20 KJV)

Neoroplasticity sounds just dandy - it is seeming neutral, objective and ever so benign. Take if from a former occultist - you are playing with fire.

The renewing of the mind? Neoroplasticity?

"But you did not learn Christ in this way, if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught in Him, just as truth is in Jesus, that, in reference to your former manner of life, you lay aside the old self, which is being corrupted in accordance with the lusts of deceit, and that you be renewed in the spirit of your mind, and put on the new self, which in the likeness of God has been created in righteousness and holiness of the truth." Ephesians 4:20-24. (NASB)

Psychology - A Warning

Remove the full meaning of the Cross and you may as well throw yourself into a furnace of fire. Shalom

So you're calling this Sister a witch? Where exactly in any of her material does she remove the meaning of the cross? She ties all of this to God and the scriptures. I'm guessing that you don't know her or are not familiar with her material.

There's two kinds of science on earth. Bunk science fraught with lies, and true science which is proven by the word of God. Perhaps you are simply not ready for material of this type?

...a constant inner dialogue with God she says. Huh. That doesn't sound like anything that occultists or witches teach.

Here's another one of her videos. She sure does have God on your lips more than any witch I've ever seen before.

So you're calling this Sister a witch? Where exactly in any of her material does she remove the meaning of the cross? She ties all of this to God and the scriptures. I'm guessing that you don't know her or are not familiar with her material.

There's two kinds of science on earth. Bunk science fraught with lies, and true science which is proven by the word of God. Perhaps you are simply not ready for material of this type?

...a constant inner dialogue with God she says. Huh. That doesn't sound like anything that occultists or witches teach.

Here's another one of her videos. She sure does have God on your lips more than any witch I've ever seen before.

Perhaps you may wish to utilise your mind a little and re read what I did say. That would be better than making a knee jerk reaction. The subject matter is so important that I actually said that this precept contained in the Sid Roth video will lead to the man of sin. Now I am either a mad man or else I said something valuable. Either way utilise your mind properly - read what I actually said and if in doubt read the link I gave. And don't attribute to me a false accusation. I did not call Dr. Leaf a witch. If you can't resist your impulses then don't bother responding any further.

And just to correct my own spelling I was speaking about Neuroplasticity as expressed in the video.

Last edited:
About 2004 (?) I began to notice the cerebellum matched the New Jerusalem conversation in Revelation .
I was stumbling around with the concept. I was scribbling on lunch bags. A friend told me I sounded a lot like Dr Leaf. Well she was writing books at that time. This is also about the time I ran across PaRDeS. So my study has been going on for about 15 years. I can now do about 3/4 page on a sheet of printer paper.

I read recently a negative report about Dr Leaf on the internet, but I have some negative comments about me too.

I have some comments recorded on this site. Any time revelation starts it needs to have peer / scripture examination.

I quote several scriptures and use PaRDeS.

If nothing else I was encouraged by anyone else even faintly on the same subject.

We are made in the image of God. Not like God exactly but he used physical imagery in our creation.
Leaf sees trees. I see one main tree planted on either side of a river.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

What I talk about in:

SPIRITUAL WARFARE IN US​

Theology

What God is like
What Jesus does
Angels = nerves
Where the battlefield in us is.

Nothing much is about what we do , but about how he works in us.

eddif

Back