Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

HOW WOULD YOU DEAL WITH A GOLD DIGGER ??

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Anaphora

In 1990s I learned hard lesson. I was used by gold diggers. The mother taught her daughter how to use men for money and dinners, ect. This world is full of sugar daddys. Inexperienced people will learn hard lesson. I stopped dating 23 years ago. There's few decent people in the world. Unfortunately, parents are teaching their children wrong. In some cases, the parents are afraid of their children. I see moral degeneration in society. I see many people as the congregation of the dead. Although, their are some decent Christian people in the world. My decision, I completely walked away from dating and relationships. How would you deal with it ?? Proverbs 21 : 16. The man that wanders out of the way of understanding, shall remain in the congregation of the dead.

Well quite simply I would break up with them. A gold digger is with you to clean you out plain and simple. Especially "sugar babies". I've seen "sugar babies" posting selfies smiling with captions like "my sugar daddy just died and he left everything to me" *insert money emojis and happy emojis*

I dont think I'd stop dating because of it I'd just take more time to select a potential partner. If you take your time, are careful what you use to talk about yourself and observant of their behaviour you are usually fine. Especially now with the internet often selfies and names have a "digital footprint" where you can search the internet for photos to see where else they have been posted (this can uncover secret shady websites theyre using or expose the person youre chatting with as a fake account) and their name may appear in other places revealing all kinds of things like sites they're associated with, posts they've made. It can really help you know who you're talking to.

Back