Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Howdy From Dallas -

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I'm Bob Carabbio. I'm a Free-range Charismatic by Category, Eclectic in theological orientation, Assembly of God by membership, and presently a Deacon in my home church. I've been in Pentecostal/Charismatic Churches for most of the last 48 years, and was saved in 1961 as a result of a Baptist outreach, and "baptized in the Holy Spirit" (to use AoG terminology) in 1973 during the Charismatic outpouring - tongues and all. I've moved in the gifts of Interpretation, and Prophesy as burdened to do so.

I'm presently the chief engineer for a metal stamping company in Lancaster TX, and have been a non-degreed engineer since 1965.

I use, and will consistently quote from the KJV - since I've been using it for about 63 of my 67 years - no sense to switch versions NOW, y'all!!

Music is my primary diversion. I play bass in the church worship team, and 5-string banjo at all other times. and if course if you've got a banjo - you've got BLUEGRASS!! - which is really easy to find here in Dallas most any night - somewhere.

I've been on the 'net since about 1997 or so, and active on this or that "Christian Forum" since that time.

I'm pleased to meet y'all -

Welcome!! Good to see another Texan on board :thumb It's a good place here, you'll feel right at home.
Westtexas

Back