Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Husband has Covid

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Sister

CF Ambassador
Hi all. My husband has covid, so please agree with me for complete healing. He never has gotten sick in the six years we have been married, so took us by surprise. But he is pretty sick right now. Good thing is he is day number 8 since he started having symptoms on Tuesday. I'm hoping he will have some relief soon. Thank you.

Hi all. My husband has covid, so please agree with me for complete healing. He never has gotten sick in the six years we have been married, so took us by surprise. But he is pretty sick right now. Good thing is he is day number 8 since he started having symptoms on Tuesday. I'm hoping he will have some relief soon. Thank you.
praying

There are therapeutics for COVID. The U.S. government is not promoting them. It sounds like your husband may be too far along for them to be of much good from what I've read, but I could be wrong. There is the chance your may contract COVID too.

At any rate, you can use the internet to find such people to listen to your situation and advice. May cost $200-300 (my guess) by the time you are done. Getting the proper drugs (i.e. ivermectin) may take a little time as some of the major drug stores are not distributing what you need. For example, I just found https://kellythekitchenkop.com/forbidden-covid-meds/ or https://www.thedesertreview.com/new...cle_7728815e-3ca2-11eb-8a08-7b4b0156c181.html on the internet which speaks of contacting people for what to do in this regard.
Of course, maybe your doctor has already done this, but many doctors are protecting their butts and not prescribing therapeutics out of fear.

Probably the best thing to do is to get everything prepared for the chance you need to take action should you get it. That's what we did... there are preventative treatments and therapeutics. They should cut down your probability of a bad outcome by 80% (or so I have read).

That being said and assuming you take me seriously (there is a lot of negative information/propaganda against what I am saying) and you can't figure it out ... send me a private message and I can speak to the Mrs. who I believe has the name of a doctor that will set up an appointment over the phone, listen to your situation and advise you as to what to do including prescribing whatever is necessary.

Last edited:
There are therapeutics for COVID. The U.S. government is not promoting them. It sounds like your husband may be too far along for them to be of much good from what I've read, but I could be wrong. There is the chance your may contract COVID too.

At any rate, you can use the internet to find such people to listen to your situation and advice. May cost $200-300 (my guess) by the time you are done. Getting the proper drugs (i.e. ivermectin) may take a little time as some of the major drug stores are not distributing what you need. For example, I just found https://kellythekitchenkop.com/forbidden-covid-meds/ or https://www.thedesertreview.com/new...cle_7728815e-3ca2-11eb-8a08-7b4b0156c181.html on the internet which speaks of contacting people for what to do in this regard.
Of course, maybe your doctor has already done this, but many doctors are protecting their butts and not prescribing therapeutics out of fear.

Probably the best thing to do is to get everything prepared for the chance you need to take action should you get it. That's what we did... there are preventative treatments and therapeutics. They should cut down your probability of a bad outcome by 80% (or so I have read).

That being said and assuming you take me seriously (there is a lot of negative information/propaganda against what I am saying) and you can't figure it out ... send me a private message and I can speak to the Mrs. who I believe has the name of a doctor that will set up an appointment over the phone, listen to your situation and advise you as to what to do including prescribing whatever is necessary.
You done real good.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

If breathing is an issue. The simplified suggestion is to make sure he is not trying to hold his head up in bed or a recliner. Put a pillow under his head. You can take deeper breaths with your head is supported, and your Stomach muscles are relaxed.

This summer I found out that stomach muscles in use to hold your head up, are in conflict with the diaphragm and deep breathing. It is almost impossible to deep breathe with tight stomach muscles.

I know we are not saved by works.

eddif

That won't be necessary. He will be fine. Just keep him in prayer.

If breathing is an issue. The simplified suggestion is to make sure he is not trying to hold his head up in bed or a recliner. Put a pillow under his head. You can take deeper breaths with your head is supported, and your Stomach muscles are relaxed.

This summer I found out that stomach muscles in use to hold your head up, are in conflict with the diaphragm and deep breathing. It is almost impossible to deep breathe with tight stomach muscles.

I know we are not saved by works.

eddif

Thank you, Eddif. His main complaint has been horrible headaches/migraines. He hasn't had too bad of the respiratory issues.

My hubby is on the mend. His quarantine officially ended Friday, but he has stayed inside and just got out first time today. He said that is all the walking he could do, because he was out of breath. He wants to try returning to work on Monday, so hopefully by that time he can handle twelve hour work nights okay. Me nor the kids have got it thankfully despite not really being able to stay separate. Overall, just been hugely blessed.

Pursed lip breathing exercises help.

Start out slow and build up.
In freezing weather pursed lip breathing does not work too well while outside exercising. The nose is not warmed when you are exhaling through your mouth. A pressure build then exhale through nose works outside in winter weather.

Consult a doctor on when to start breathing exercises.

eddif

Symbolism is hidden knowledge pointing to something much greater.

John 20:22 kjv
22. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

Kind of like pursed lip breath not just breath out through your mouth (make a noise / blow out a candle).

John 20:21 kjv
21. Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

Now that is why he breathed. He was fulfilling his calling from the Father. Telling them what they would receive at Jerusalem.

Acts 2:2 kjv
2. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
3. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
Acts 2:4

So the day Jesus breathed on them was not the important day.

The Day they heard the mighty rushing wind is The Day of Pentecost ( so that is why he breathed on us - so we would understand receiving power), that was the important day.

We receive power to breath out (how to become witness instructions to others).

It has taken Covid to make the message known. Rednecks are slow learners. I think it is slowly getting clearer.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Back