Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hy from Croatia...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

society

I'm a 36-year-old catholic from Croatia, was Christian since birth but in my early twenties, i have received great graces from God through the feast of Divine Mercy and the accompanying rosary that is prayed as a part of that devotion. Since I'm geographically close to this I had many encounters with Međugorje and father Zlatko Sudac, where I also received great graces...

I'm an unemployed writer. I'm writing a novel recently where I'm trying to incorporate important and controversial questions of today's Christian world into a novel, and this way question a whole thing...

I'm a 36-year-old catholic from Croatia, was Christian since birth but in my early twenties, i have received great graces from God through the feast of Divine Mercy and the accompanying rosary that is prayed as a part of that devotion. Since I'm geographically close to this I had many encounters with Međugorje and father Zlatko Sudac, where I also received great graces...

I'm an unemployed writer. I'm writing a novel recently where I'm trying to incorporate important and controversial questions of today's Christian world into a novel, and this way question a whole thing...

Hi brother, and welcome.

We are a Bible Believing Christian Community.

We love the LORD Jesus and we love people. There are people of many denominations and beliefs here.

We encourage people to believe what is in the Bible and follow the teachings of Jesus Christ.

That being said, please do not promote Stigmata or any other unbiblical ideas here.

Thank you and God bless you.

JLB

for_his_glory

Hi brother, and welcome.

We are a Bible Believing Christian Community.

We love the LORD Jesus and we love people. There are people of many denominations and beliefs here.

We encourage people to believe what is in the Bible and follow the teachings of Jesus Christ.

That being said, please do not promote Stigmata or any other unbiblical ideas here.

Thank you and God bless you.

JLB

for_his_glory

Thanks for the warm welcome !
Well, as i said, im writing a novel where im QUESTIONING everything that is happening in the world of Christianity and Catholicism today, im not promoting anything !
Never the less, i have to ask you openly, are Catholic Christians welcome on this forum ?

Thanks for the warm welcome !
Well, as i said, im writing a novel where im QUESTIONING everything that is happening in the world of Christianity and Catholicism today, im not promoting anything !
Never the less, i have to ask you openly, are Catholic Christians welcome on this forum ?

Yes anyone who loves and desires to serve the Lord Jesus Christ is welcome.

You are loved and welcome here.

JLB

Hi Adam M. and welcome to CF :wave2

As a Christian community with members of various doctrinal beliefs I would suggest you to go read CF Statement of Faith and the Community Message as this will show you what we are all about here. Our common ground here is that we are saved by God's grace through faith that is Christ Jesus, Ephesians 2:8-10, in whom we are Spiritually born again through the precious blood of Jesus that gave His life that we now have eternal life with Him, John 3:5-7; John 3:16.

It is important to question things for that is how we learn, but not every answer is given in truth by others. This is why we need to study the scriptures, praying and asking the Holy Spirit to reveal all truth, John 14:26; 2 Timothy 2:15-16.

Looking forward to sharing with you and God bless you on your journey.

Welcome
You should have found a place to discuss some issues for your book.

There is at least one area that I tend to think Catholics see truth. I will do my best Not to mention it.

We do tend to quote scripture and not rely on religious commentaries. You will find a Jewish influence here.

Do not feel like leaving before you get started. We want you to be able to feel welcome. Some are really trying to help you get started.

If it is scripture you discuss you should be safe. I try and do human body symbolism at times. That is marginally safe ( I am being watched - and that is a good thing).
Romans 1:18-20

Enough.
Welcome again
Mississippi redneck
eddif

Reactions: JLB

Hi Adam
I've visited Croatia.
I think Dubvronik is the most beautiful port I've ever see. I've also been north of there and saw how clean it is and beautiful new buildings.
Beautiful Orthodox churches...the recovery after the war is miraculous.

I live in Italy and attend a Catholic church.
I know a lot about Catholic doctrine and history.
If you'd like to discuss anything, feel free.
It's good to discuss our faith.

Back