Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I am going to Jesus today good bye all

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
No your not as you are only trolling playing on our emotions. I have read through all your replies since you became a member. No one with the knowledge you have in the scriptures is going to pull the wool over our eyes. Now you will disappear from CF, maybe never to come back, but you are not going to kill yourself. If you were you would have done it way before you made this thread.

Tough love is sometimes better than just saying I love you.
Then why don't you ban him? Frankly, I find this all disgusting.

There is time for everthing. It is time for me to go to lord. I read john 11:25 and I am not afraid of death.
Hi Life after death

I'm curious how you know that today is the time for you to go and be with the Lord. But my guess would be that you've decided that the life God has given you isn't particularly precious to you. That's sad and honestly would infer that you aren't really resting in the peace of Jesus. Therefore, I would suggest you go slow in considering your next steps.

I don't find any Scriptural support that God approves of our throwing our lives back in His face and declaring that you don't want it. The only one in Scripture that I can recall doing such a thing was Judas. If his demise is what you wish to emulate, then again, I would caution you to slow down.

Friend, this world is a pretty ugly place for believers in living their lives with the lost and often times we can feel unloved, but that isn't the case. If nothing else, yes, Jesus loves you and died for you, but I'm pretty sure that sacrifice wasn't meant for us to throw our lives away as waste. Consider, that if this is really what God asks of His children, Paul wouldn't have written so much instruction as to how we should live our lives as His children. Just because you aren't afraid to die, doesn't mean that you are one of His.

My encouragement would be for you to sit down with another brother or sister or pastor and find out for sure that your purpose is in keeping with our Father's purpose for you. If I can be of any help in your search for God's will for you, please don't hesitate to respond here or through PM.

God bless,
Ted

Samson killed himself.
He was captured, blinded, and enslaved by the Philistines, but in the end God granted Samson his revenge; through the return of his old strength, he demolished the great Philistine temple of the god Dagon, at Gaza, destroying his captors and himself (Judges 16:4–30).

Well, the truth is that Samson only expedited the death that was soon to come. He was chained to the pillars of a building and pulled them down upon himself, but the purpose was to destroy the wicked people surrounding him who wanted to kill him. I believe that God's word explains that it was God who gave him that strength. So, I'm not sure we can say that Samson killed himself if God gave him the strength to do what he did and it was apparently in God's will. I don't think our poster can make any such claim.

But you are correct that I hadn't remembered his death in my response.

God bless,
Ted

Then why don't you ban him? Frankly, I find this all disgusting.
Because there is no evidence of him violating the ToS. It truly doesn't matter if you find all of this disgusting, but what in the end he decides not to take his life by what others are saying to him. Is it worth it then in trying to help. I would think so.

Yes, and I’m for sure going to collect from that person!
They know who they is!
OK, here is what I owe you, but it's up to you to get the killer duck off of it.

duck tales gold GIF by Digg
duck tales gold GIF by Digg

Because there is no evidence of him violating the ToS. It truly doesn't matter if you find all of this disgusting, but what in the end he decides not to take his life by what others are saying to him. Is it worth it then in trying to help. I would think so.
You said yourself that you think he's a troll just looking for attention.

No your not as you are only trolling playing on our emotions. I have read through all your replies since you became a member. No one with the knowledge you have in the scriptures is going to pull the wool over our eyes. Now you will disappear from CF, maybe never to come back, but you are not going to kill yourself. If you were you would have done it way before you made this thread.

Tough love is sometimes better than just saying I love you.
My brother is dead he killed him self I found this page on his phone he was not playing on anyone's emotions he was just sharing his fear about commit suicide God takes his soul

My brother is dead he killed him self I found this page on his phone he was not playing on anyone's emotions he was just sharing his fear about commit suicide God takes his soul
So sorry as really praying for you all. As praying God will put His arms around you all. Very heartbreaking and tragic. :sad

So sorry as really praying for you all. As praying God will put His arms around you all. Very heartbreaking and tragic. :sad

Sister, don't be too down. Some of us are not so certain he wasn't just trolling. He never had any responses for me, and they were sensible questions intended to help. He seemed more like he wasn't even actually looking for any help or advice to begin with, but only wanted to bum everyone out. And I'm not so certain this person "reporting" things to us right now isn't still him.

So guard your heart. The enemy can use a lot of tactics to mess with Christians heads, and there are also a lot of sick people out there who have nothing better to do in life.
Hidden

And I'm not so certain this person "reporting" things to us right now isn't still him.
That's what I think.

I resist any kind of shame or condemnation for not believing the OP. True, or not, it doesn't matter one way or the other what I think. It is what it is. I feel no obligation whatsoever to believe this person or discern the truth here. I'm not taking the guilt trip.

If this is true then it is sad to hear he will not have eternal life with the Lord after all the conversations all of us had with him and the scriptures we shared with him. Sorry for your loss.

If you are his brother than why did you not visit him as you would have seen signs of depression, he being a recluse or mood changes and why didn't you tell him you loved him and be the brother he needed as he said no one loves him or cares about him.

I hope I am right as I see this as someone just trolling to play on others emotions as he gets a kick out of it and if he is dead then I will ban his account.

Back