Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I am going to Jesus today good bye all

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
We have discussed with you about committing suicide in your other thread and to know that this action is coming against the commandments of God, thou shall not kill. It's your choice, but just know on judgement day that you will have to give an account to why you disobeyed God's command. I pray God will forgive you seeing the reason why you are going to kill yourself being justified and also the sorrow you will bring upon your family.

also the sorrow you will bring upon your family.
Life after death , killing yourself is one of the most hurtful things you can do to your family and friends. As a Christian, you need to remember Jesus' command to treat others the way you would want to be treated if you were them. And so hurting them by killing yourself is completely antithetical to the Christian faith and you will regret it on the other side.

I have no one to love me except jesus.
You have a Christian family right here in CF that loves you and are very concerned about you. Unless your immediate family is dead and you have no friends at all then how can you say no one loves you but Jesus. If we didn't love you then we would not be caring so much about your state of mind.

I have no idea what you are struggling with that you need to take your own life, but with God nothing is impossible that He can not take care of.

My own life was so miserable at one time that I contemplated suicide, but every time I tried the words thou shall not kill would come to mind as not knowing back then it was the Holy Spirit intervening as God had greater plans for my life. If I would had ignored that verse I would be dead right now and in final judgment I too would have been cast into the lake of fire as my name would have not been written in the Lamb's book of life as I walked in disobedience to God's commands.

Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Please do not allow yourself to be thrown in the lake of fire being separated from the love of God for all eternity. :hug

Look it's easy all too easy to get the tunnel vision of woe is me.

I can be depressed despite that I have new job knowing I wanted to do that for years.

I can get depressed despite minor issues . It's all minor . Nothing is permanent,we all die .there is nothing worth taking your life .you can despite how hard it is keep moving one day at a time.

Life after death do you remember saying this in another thread as I will copy and paste it here.

It is correct we were saved by faith alone. But what does it mean to have faith in Jesus? It's to surrender to him and to love him. And if you love him you will keep his commandments to show your love to him. John 14:15. If you claim to have faith in him and if that faith Does not lead you to wanting to keep his commandments you should question your faith.

What jumps out at me is where you said "And if you love him you will keep his commandments to show your love to him". What has changed so bad in your life that you know longer believe what you said.

I am going to Christ now good bye
No your not as you are only trolling playing on our emotions. I have read through all your replies since you became a member. No one with the knowledge you have in the scriptures is going to pull the wool over our eyes. Now you will disappear from CF, maybe never to come back, but you are not going to kill yourself. If you were you would have done it way before you made this thread.

Tough love is sometimes better than just saying I love you.

Back