Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I renounce my liberal views if I even ever had them, I have no tolerance and I'm sure that I don't support multiculturalism.
I can not support wars and blame any local government. I will never forgive if I have a decision, even for money. I am white and I'll never be ashamed of it. I take responsibility for everything. Not anyone can. I have my own interests and wishes, I have my own rights. I have my own right to have my rights and wishes.
I support family values. The woman is the first, a child is the second.
I do not want to follow the rules that were suggested to me. And I wouldn't.
I am strong because I deny this modern type of information and I'm powerful enough to save my views and moralities about my this life forever. It has no perspective to teach me this kind of modern information. It is out of patience, it walks its own way and patience has nothing to do with it.
I feel no shame at talking about government and politicians, persons and schemes. I have no shame because I have same education. That is why I am strong.

I am strong through faith in Christ as I trust Him in all areas of my life. I am no longer of this world, as the cross before me and the world behind me. Live, laugh, love and pray.

Your OP has a tone of possibly anger towards what, I don't know, as the whole thing is very confusing. Could you explain what your main point is?

My point is that, since Saturday, I have a full freedom to share my opinions. No limits or borders.
Now I will say what I want. What I do recognize and what I do not recognize.

My point is that, since Saturday, I have a full freedom to share my opinions. No limits or borders.
Now I will say what I want. What I do recognize and what I do not recognize.
Can. I ask what was preventing you from expressing your opinions prior to Saturday?
Freedom is a good thing, and thanks for sharing!

Back