Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs i am the trinity church

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

jasonc

i am the trinity church, i am the oldest church on royal palm blvd, i remember and see the golf course that is older then me. where i am there was a few old homes. i am in the diesel plant in a very old photo, i am in the condo on the beach, a woman never tells her age but i remember the depression but i am younger then the rhyburn whom i see . my tower was hated and it can be heard from city hall to the the original town of vero. i have church break offs that arent to far away. . i am an anglican lady

Attachments

• trinity bell tower.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 3
  • trinity vero sanctuary 1.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 6
I bet sound would carry well.
Never been inside the old church or it's sanctuary that is used . Utilities never took close .the water and electric are close to the road. Only the west water and the demand meter is off but not far from the road

This is the old sanctuary .in the photo dated 1935 it shows in the interior well .unchanged btw .to get that I would have go inside that condo again .I remember which one as the meter room was by it .the society gave them that .I can ask for it and post

Attachments

• trinity vero sanctuary 1.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 2
Ah now i remember.close to the trinity church but not the arial of it . This would have it in them .

In fact it is in it but buried and blurred .the old motel that I know alot is a reference I use to find it . That's an a condo now and the u shape loop is still there that it is on .that is across from the church

0818210858.jpg use a reference.this is close up photo as I read the water .this old place sat for a decade and was left to rot

Back