Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

i am

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
to me the 66 books have become a single cohesive narrative ....

Welcome mozo1.

What makes those 66 books cohere?

Have you read the Bible from cover to cover and meditated on its content?

Oz

hello OzSpen

no .... i tried reading it and got about 10mm in worth of pages and realized i had no clue to what it was saying so i gave up reading and starting to study it ....

that the Father and Son are One .... albeit by perception the Son becomes separated/divided/gendered/scattered/cast down from this truth, but this not out of order, but of process which has everything to do with the multiplication of children ....

that the Father and Son are One .... albeit by perception the Son becomes separated/divided/gendered/scattered/cast down from this truth, but this not out of order, but of process which has everything to do with the multiplication of children ....

That is confusing theology that doesn't make sense to me. Are you imposing your view on the Scriptures or do you allow the Scriptures to speak for themselves?

no and yes

to me the bible is a garden enclosed ... it interprets itself ...

So what is stopping you from bowing the knee to Jesus, repenting and seeking forgiveness for your sins? See John 3:16; Acts 16:31.

Reactions: JLB
no and yes

to me the bible is a garden enclosed ... it interprets itself ...
Hi mozo1

Welcome to the forum.
Your avatar is the image on my favorite tract.
It might not even be around anymore....

What do you mean by "the bible interprets itself" ?
IOW, could you have understood about the Trinity/Godhead
without studies outside of the bible?

I couldn't.

Hi mozo1

Welcome to the forum.
Your avatar is the image on my favorite tract.
It might not even be around anymore....

What do you mean by "the bible interprets itself" ?
IOW, could you have understood about the Trinity/Godhead
without studies outside of the bible?

I couldn't.

hello wondering

i mean the books are a singular cohesive narrative which have no need of anything outside of them to interpret them, and yes you are correct the books do not speak of the Son having three Fathers ....

Hi mozo1 and welcome to CF.

This is an interesting topic I think we all would like to explore it further with you as we get to know you better. Maybe you could start a new thread in the Bible Study section on this topic so that we could discuss all of this with you as not to many members come into the New Member forum.

Hi mozo1 and welcome to CF.

This is an interesting topic I think we all would like to explore it further with you as we get to know you better. Maybe you could start a new thread in the Bible Study section on this topic so that we could discuss all of this with you as not to many members come into the New Member forum.

thank you ....

Hey mozo1 welcome to the forum, I'm just curious but why does it say that you aren't a Christian? (Since it sort of seems like you are.)

Hey mozo1 welcome to the forum, I'm just curious but why does it say that you aren't a Christian? (Since it sort of seems like you are.)

hello HelsRisen

simply because i have never attended any church and neither hold to any doctrines that have come out from one ....

hello HelsRisen

simply because i have never attended any church and neither hold to any doctrines that have come out from one ....

Oh. Well that doesn't mean that you aren't a Christian. I have unorthodox beliefs myself but I still believe that Jesus loves me and died for me and that's all that matters in the end. :)

Back