Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] I have lost hope

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Vicky82

I need your input on my situation. I have been going through severe challenges over the past 2 years and a half. I have been waiting patiently for this storm to pass, I have been praying and believing and I have also done everything I could possibly do in the practical sense to resolve the situation. Nothing that I do works, I am hitting a wall with every step I take. I have run out of options and strength to keep going. Has anyone else been in a storm where nothing seemed to work and which lasted years? And did it end well for you? Is there a reason why God doesn't step in to resolve the situation? I have lost all hope by now

I need your input on my situation. I have been going through severe challenges over the past 2 years and a half. I have been waiting patiently for this storm to pass, I have been praying and believing and I have also done everything I could possibly do in the practical sense to resolve the situation. Nothing that I do works, I am hitting a wall with every step I take. I have run out of options and strength to keep going. Has anyone else been in a storm where nothing seemed to work and which lasted years? And did it end well for you? Is there a reason why God doesn't step in to resolve the situation? I have lost all hope by now

What has God told you to do?

.I am in a storm right now.

JLB

I have lost all hope by now
May I ask just what are you trusting in and what are you expecting?

I am sorry that you are experiencing a difficult trying time.
When life kicks one in the stomach and stamps on ones fingers etc etc, it is not only draining, but requires determination and courage to trust God.

I don't have answers as to why you are suffering, al I can do is urge you to continue to trust God.
Are there people in your church who you can talk with and pray with?

Can I assure you that Jesus has not abandoned you, nor forgotted you.
John 10: 27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all[c]; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

May I ask just what are you trusting in and what are you expecting?

I am sorry that you are experiencing a difficult trying time.
When life kicks one in the stomach and stamps on ones fingers etc etc, it is not only draining, but requires determination and courage to trust God.

I don't have answers as to why you are suffering, al I can do is urge you to continue to trust God.
Are there people in your church who you can talk with and pray with?

Can I assure you that Jesus has not abandoned you, nor forgotted you.
John 10: 27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all[c]; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”
Thank you so much for your response, You have given me hope and encouragement. What I am trusting in and expecting is vindication as I am being slandered. I have no support. I spoke with the priest of my church whose only advice was that I should get a lawyer.

I am so sorry to hear that you are suffering too. How do you know what it is that God told you to do?

He speaks to His children.

My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
John 10:27

JLB

I am being slandered.
That ishorrible.
may I suggest that you document what is happening, get evidence of what you have said or done and of the distortions beingsaid.
As your priest has said, do get some legal advice, if you know a lawyer at your church, ask him for advice otherwise pay for a lawyers view on the situation.
It could be that an offical letter might stop the gosip.
If it is a professional work situation you might have to raise the issue with managment several levals above local management.
Do get evidence, statements from colleagues who have heard conversations, copy documents that show the actions you have taken ditto emails etc so you can show management that what is being said is untrue.

Back