Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] I need prayers about Anxiety

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You're in my prayers, Channing

To assist in conquering your anxieties, read & study your Bible. Our Lord's Word provides us with such strength, such power over fears that threaten us. Psalms is a great starting place!

Blessings

Last edited by a moderator:
I need prayers because I am having problems with Anxiety every single day

Channing

Hey Channing!

I know how are you feeling because I have an anxiety problem myself. Many time, I just feel like nothing exists and everything is fake and illusion however one day I decided to let God take care of my anxiety and He really did, now I feel a lot better and haven't had huge anxiety attacks for a long time. Give your thoughts and anxiety to Lord, Lord will take care of those because Lord loves you.

Philippians 4:6
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God"

Air,
blessings

I need prayers because I am having problems with Anxiety every single day

Channing

Channing...Even the Lord Jesus Christ experienced some anxiety before going to the cross, so you are in great company ! Here is a more personalized view of PS 91...read it, take it to heart and let God do his thing.

Psalm 91
Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.â€
Surely he will save me
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover me with his feathers,
and under his wings I will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be MY shield and rampart. I will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday. A thousand may fall at my side,
ten thousand at my right hand,
but it will not come near me. I will observe with my eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,â€
and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
“Because he loves me,†says the LORD, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.â€

Blessings to u as I too have just finished sending prayer up on your behalf.

I pray Jesus sets you free from all that is not from Him and sets your feet upon the solid rock. Lord I pray that you will set this person free from the oppression of the enemy and provide full and complete inner healing for them in Jesus' name amen

Remember, your role in this fight is not a passive one. You are a warrior and this is a war. Fight! Take every thought captive. Do not let your mind wander to those scary areas. Use the Word it is your weapon.

Memorize this scripture and use it whenever you feel anxious 2 Corinthians 10:3-6 (NKJV) 3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, 6 and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.

You have your weapon now get up and USE IT!!! Even if you have to use it 100 times an hour. The battle is in your brain, you don't have to say it out loud. The more you use your weapon the stronger you will be.

Back