Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I really saw the Holy Spirit or holy Ghost with my own eyes. What does that mean?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

siddhi koli

In car I really saw the Holy Spirit or holy Ghost with yellow or golden light with my own eyes.
:)
🕊️🚗✝️🙂

Since he has no physical being, at best I suggest you saw a manifestation, even as on the Day of Pentecost some saw him manifest as tongues of fire, and at Jesus' water-baptism some (arguably) saw him appear as a dove.

I was scared to see the Holy Spirit and I became a Christian.
I saw on the computer that Jesus died on the cross. I only saw the Holy Spirit in times of sorrow. And I wanted to be the bride of the Lord
I was a pure vegetarian or vegan so I didn't eat onion or garlic and milk.I wanted to die by fasting.Because I can't walk since I was born.:🙁

I saw on the computer that Jesus died on the cross. I only saw the Holy Spirit in times of sorrow. And I wanted to be the bride of the Lord
I was a pure vegetarian or vegan so I didn't eat onion or garlic and milk.I wanted to die by fasting.Because I can't walk since I was born.:🙁
You were sent to this Earth for a reason. You were born to be a witness to the greatness of God Almighty. In our weaknesses, He is shown to be strong. When we hurt, He is there for us. He is only a prayer away. May the Lord bless you with a powerful testimony for His glory. Garlic and onion are nature's anti-biotics. Eat them. Be well and eat healthy.

You cannot of course be [the bride of the Lord], as you might well have come to understand. That is a corporate concept, ie the full church over peoples and times with the covenant, form his one bride. Christians are parts of, members of, 'the bride' (Eph.5), and we may rejoice in that, as we wait for our bridegroom to come. In biblical thinking, as his bride we are already his wife, but at the pre-wedding stage of celibacy (NIV: Rv.19:9). It's a big theme, carrying the idea that although we can enjoy wonderful intimacy with the lord in mortal life, the more profound intimacy with him awaits the immortal life.

And look at you now being a witness of Christ and testifying of Him :clap

You cannot of course be [the bride of the Lord], as you might well have come to understand.
Scriptures that use the words Bride/wife and Bridegroom/husband:
Matthew 25:1-13; John 3:29; Ephesians 5:27; Rev 19:7-9; 21:9-10

It's all those who endure until the end that will be saved and caught up to Christ when He returns on the last day. The Church is called the body of Christ with He being the head of the body as in Bride and Groom/husband and wife. She is to keep herself pure from the rudements of this world, Colossians 2:8.

1. Members of the Body of Christ are joined to Christ in salvation, Ephesians 4:15-16

2. Members of the Body of Christ follow Christ as being their Head, Ephesians 1:22-23

3. Members of the Body of Christ are the physical representation of Christ in this world. The Church is the organism through which Christ manefests His life to the world today.

4. Members of the Body of Christ are indwelt with the Holy Spirit of Christ, Romans 8:9

5. Members of the Body of Christ posses a diversity of gifts suited to paticular functions, 1 Corinthians 12-4-31. The body is a unit, though it is made up of many parts, and though all parts are many, they form one body. So it is with Christ.

6. Members of the Body of Christ share a common bond with all other Christians, regardless of background, race or ministry. There should be no division in the body, but its parts should have equal concern for each other, 1 Corinthians 12:25.

7. Members of the Body of Christ are secure in their salvation, John 10:28-30.

8. Members of the Body of Christ partake of Christ's death and resurrection, Colossians 2:12

9. Members of the body of Christ share Christ's inheritance, Romans 8:17.

10. Members of the Body of Christ receive the gift of Christ righteousness, Romans 5:17

This is what siddhi koli is growing into like all of us being the Bride of Christ.

You were sent to this Earth for a reason. You were born to be a witness to the greatness of God Almighty. In our weaknesses, He is shown to be strong. When we hurt, He is there for us. He is only a prayer away. May the Lord bless you with a powerful testimony for His glory. Garlic and onion are nature's anti-biotics. Eat them. Be well and eat healthy.

I now eat onion garlic non vegetarian and vegetarian and clean fish 🐟🙂

Leviticus 11:10
King James Version
10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:

No offense there is a reason I ask.. so who is this about? Now I have never known anyone to say they have seen the holy Spirit. You could have seen something but I do not believe it was the holy Spirit. Why you ask? He never talks about Himself. Everything He does points to Christ, to the Father never Himself. Ask Him :) Bless you

No offense there is a reason I ask.. so who is this about? Now I have never known anyone to say they have seen the holy Spirit. You could have seen something but I do not believe it was the holy Spirit. Why you ask? He never talks about Himself. Everything He does points to Christ, to the Father never Himself. Ask Him :) Bless you

John 16:13

King James Version

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

I am sad (depression) because the Holy Spirit appeared to me

And When I had to go to the hospital.

That is to say in car I saw him in left side of wing mirror of car.I saw the Holy Spirit flying as a golden dove.

I am sad (depression) because the Holy Spirit appeared to me

And When I had to go to the hospital.

That is to say in car I saw him in left side of wing mirror of car.I saw the Holy Spirit flying as a golden dove.
Why would this sadden you as I would have been excited to see such a vision given by the Holy Spirit. I believe this was to let you know that the Holy Spirit is with you.

Back