Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I Trust Because He Is Still Good

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

hldude

“I Trust Because He Is Still Good”
Psalm 13:5-6 NLT
But I trust in your unfailing love. I will rejoice because you have rescued me. I will sing to the Lord because he is good to me.

Lord, I know You are good. You have always been so good to me, no matter what is going on in life. Some days, though Lord, I wake up and the stress just mounts up and hits me like a freight train and I’ve so overwhelmed by all the duties and responsibilities of what I need to do. I know You are good, but I struggle many days Lord with all the challenges that continue to surround me. I know You are good, but many days I’m just keeping my head above water in trusting You as I have so many unanswered questions about life and circumstances.

Father, I will continue to trust in Your unfailing love because I do believe that You are working in ways that I cannot see or even feel at the moment. I trust in You because I know You are working and providing. No matter how challenging life becomes, I still trust in You and will keep my hope in You.

Father, I pray for people who read this and are finding themselves asking so many questions and not getting answers. I pray for peace for them and ask that You will give us all comfort like we’ve never had before. In the midst of all that continues to happen in this world and the pain we continue to hear about, please help us to remember that You are in control.

Father, I want to simply pray that You would continue to teach us to trust in You, even when we cannot understand and are overwhelmed with life. Amen.

Romans 5:6, You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. 7 Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

9 Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him! 10 For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! 11 Not only is this so, but we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.

By this we know that God is good.
It still takes courage and determination to trust God, and he gives us the ability to do so moment by moment.

Jesus as a man knows our weaknesses and he Loves us enough to die for us.

Back