Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

If Fallen Angels are disguising themselves as ETs, who were the dead aliens at Roswell?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Alfred Persson

MR
2024 Supporter
"It is widely believed that the remains of the aliens that crashed at Roswell were taken to Area 51, the top secret U.S military base located in the Nevada desert."

If UFO phenomena are a Satanic deception, who were the "dead aliens" found at the Roswell crash site. It is highly unlikely Fallen Angels would die and submit to an autopsy.

We find the answer in the OT, when Moses was telling Pharoah to let God's people go:

11 But Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers; so the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments.
12 For every man threw down his rod, and they became serpents
. But Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods.
(Exod. 7:11-12 NKJ)

Satan can't make what is dead alive, therefore he could not make dust into living lice (Exod. 8:18-19), but evidently he can transform living plant matter into serpents.

It follows the "dead aliens" were plant based "drones," not sentient beings. That also fits some reports the downed craft were piloted by dones of limited intelligence.

Hmm since were running with speculation maybe they are still playing with DNA :)
Less speculation than a survey of the "contactee movement". The Raelians believe extraterrestrials have merged ET and human DNA. They are not alone, the belief is widespread in UFO cults and "abductees" and "experiencers."

But all that aside, have you wondered how it is the Beast can opopose and exalt himself above all called God or that is worshiped [as God], yet "sit in the Temple "showing himself that he is God"?

3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. (2 Thess. 2:3-4 NKJ)

How can he show himself to be what he opposes and exalts himself over?

In other words, how can he oppose all called and worshipped as God (which would include the Beast), yet claim to be God?

Only one way possible. "God" does not have the same sense when the Beast claims to be "God", the "God" he claims to be is "exalted" or "of a higher nature" than what humans normally call "God" or worship as such.

This sheds light on how the Beast (Daniel's "little horn") blasphemes God and all the inhabitants of heaven:

Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. (Rev. 13:6 NKJ)

The Beast claims to be a hybrid Elohim-human who is "more evolved" than the "Elohim". He blasphemes the "god of Gods"

36 "Then the king shall do according to his own will: he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done.
37 "He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all. (Dan. 11:36-37 NKJ)

The "man of sin" first appears as a miracle working False Christ" who the church accepts as the Real Christ. That ends the daily taking up the cross of Christ sacrifice of Christendom. At mid week the "false Christ man of sin" reveals he actuallyis the "seed of Satan" Son of Destruction, but claiming himself to be "God" above all the "Elohim".

So it is the inspired Big Lie of "ancient alien theory with its dna experiements" that the Beast will use to convince humanity they can fight Yaheweh God, "a jealous god who wants to keep mankind from gaining immortality":

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 "Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame."
16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon. (Rev. 16:13-16 NKJ)

God knew "demons pretending to be extraterrestrials" would manifest a "frog like" appearance, so He inspired John to depict the "demonically inspired propraganda" of Dragon Beast and False prophet that is the "strong delusion" deceiving mankind into thinking they could fight God and win ar Armageddon, is symbolically like "flying frogs".

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 "Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame."
16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon. (Rev. 16:13-16 NKJ)

Hmm since were running with speculation maybe they are still playing with DNA :)
Critical thinking requires we look for causes of effects. In the "ufo contactee experiencer" community, the belief "aliens" are doing "dna" experiences is ubiquitous. Include in this, "cattle mulitaltions."

I assume to agree with me, all this stuff about UFOs is from the Devil. Satan uses this nonsense to keep people from repenting and believing in Christ for eternal life.

But one must look close at what Satan is doing, he is spending a lot of energy and time to convince mankind not only do "Aliens" exist, but also they do "DNA experiments."

It logically follows from these facts, that "hybrid human-alien" claims will be part of the BIG LIE Satan uses to deceive mankind, to gather with him and his "kings of the east" at Armageddon, to fight Christ and His angels.

Here is a visual of that battle. After God the Holy Spirit shakes our matrix so that Satan's "stars" falls to the earth, the sky is rolled up like the lid of a sardine can. Then God is revealed looking down, and the fear of Yahweh God is so great all pray to the mountains, "fall upon us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne":

12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood.
13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind.
14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.
15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains,
16 and said to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!
17 "For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?"
(Rev. 6:12-17 NKJ)

21 It shall come to pass in that day That the LORD will punish on high the host of exalted ones, And on the earth the kings of the earth.
22 They will be gathered together, As prisoners are gathered in the pit, And will be shut up in the prison; After many days they will be punished. (Isa. 24:21-22 NKJ)

But one must look close at what Satan is doing, he is spending a lot of energy and time to convince mankind not only do "Aliens" exist, but also they do "DNA experiments."

It logically follows from these facts, that "hybrid human-alien" claims will be part of the BIG LIE Satan uses to deceive mankind, to gather with him and his "kings of the east" at Armageddon, to fight Christ and His angels.
Not a new concept. The book of Enoch (written 1st century) says the fallen angelic beings interbred with human women to produce the Nephilim and Anakim races of giants.

Genesis 6:4
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

The author (s) of Enoch took "sons of god" to mean fallen angels, which in that book are also referred to as "Watchers."

Not a new concept. The book of Enoch (written 1st century) says the fallen angelic beings interbred with human women to produce the Nephilim and Anakim races of giants.

Genesis 6:4
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

The author (s) of Enoch took "sons of god" to mean fallen angels, which in that book are also referred to as "Watchers."
According to 1 John 2:2823 Enoch is an Antichrist, claiming to be the "son of Man" anointed of God instead of Christ:

And he (i.e. the angel) came to me and greeted me with His voice, and said unto me: 'This is the Son of Man who is born unto righteousness, And righteousness abides over him, And the righteousness of the Head of Days forsakes him not.' (1 En. 71:14 OTP) James H. Charlesworth

That verse in particular is massively used in scholarship on Jesus and his times, and his conception of himself and his messianic role. But now contrast this with a modern translation of the same verse:

You are the Son of Man who was born to righteousness, and righteousness reigns over you, and the righteousness of the Head of Days will not leave you.

This is from Miryam T. Brand, “1 Enoch,” in Louis H. Feldman, James L. Kugel and Lawrence H. Schiffman, eds., Outside the Bible (Philadelphia: Jewish Publication Society, 2013), vol. ii, 1399. That’s not just a shift of nuance. In this translation – and in all reputable modern versions – there is no doubt whatever that the Son of Man is not a dreamed-of messiah that is yet to come, it is Enoch himself. That point was made clearly by the authoritative edition of the Old Testament Pseudepigrapha edited by James H. Charlesworth in the early 1980s.

In the most favorable view, Charles made a grievous error back in 1913, and one that has echoed through generations of later writing and preaching. His version leaves open the door that the text might prefigure Christ, rather than a named Old Testament person. And it doesn’t.

The question must remain: was his mistranslation deliberate?

This story raises troubling questions about the number of things we take to be obviously true, but which derive from simple academic error.

Philip Jenkins is a Distinguished Professor of History at Baylor Universityand author ofThe Great and Holy War: How World War I Became a Religious Crusade.
I reject as absurd Professor Charlesworth deliberately mistranslated anything, confirmation bias for Christ could easily explain the error. But the criticism of the translation remains. Enoch is said to be the Messiah himself by the spirits. That identifies them as "antichrist spirits". Coupled with the fanciful cosmology they "revealed" its clearly a satanic production, even if mixed with lies are some truths.

I don't consider apocraphal works to have any weight. I consider them interesting, but not inspired by God and, as seems to be the case with the Book of Enoch, sometimes inspired by demonic spirits.

1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
2 By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God,
3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world. (1 Jn. 4:1-3 NKJ)

According to 1 John 2:2823 Enoch is an Antichrist, claiming to be the "son of Man" anointed of God instead of Christ:
Reject what you want. I was not making any claim that the book of Enoch was inspired or should be considered authoritative for faith or practice. I am only stating that the book shows historically the idea of human-angelic hybrids existing was there in the first century.

BTW - the book of Enoch was referenced in the NT - book of Jude 1.9 and 1.14-15. Those incidents are listed no where in the OT but are in Enoch. Make of that what you will.

Reject what you want. I was not making any claim that the book of Enoch was inspired or should be considered authoritative for faith or practice. I am only stating that the book shows historically the idea of human-angelic hybrids existing was there in the first century.

BTW - the book of Enoch was referenced in the NT - book of Jude 1.9 and 1.14-15. Those incidents are listed no where in the OT but are in Enoch. Make of that what you will.
I over-reacted, didn't mean to imply anything about you or claims. So many cited the book of Enoch like its scripture, I wanted to make clear I am not one of them.

I apologize. And it does as you say. Other apocryphal books do the same:

5 "Therefore flee fornication, my children, and command your wives and your daughters, to not dress their heads and face because every woman who deceives treacherously in these things has been reserved for eternal punishment.
6 "For in this way they enchanted the Watchers before the flood; and they continually saw them, they lusted after them, and they conceived the act in their mind, and they transformed into men, and appeared to them and socialized with them as their husbands.
7 "And the women lusting in their minds after their appearance and gave birth to giants. for the Watchers appeared to them as having just arrived from heaven. (Testament of Reuben 5:5-7 OPE)

22 And he testified to the Watchers, who had sinned with the daughters of men; for these had begun to unite themselves, so as to be defiled, with the daughters of men, and Enoch testified against (them) all. (Jubilees. 4:22 OTP)

But I disagree those scriptures prove Apocrypha is cited in the NT. Its just as likely a tradition common to both scripture and Enoch are being cited. If both you and I saw the same car accident, separately from different sides of the street. Similarity in testimony doesn't mean we were quoting each other.

I assume to agree with me, all this stuff about UFOs is from the Devil. Satan uses this nonsense to keep people from repenting and believing in Christ for eternal life.
I was in a "UFO" club in highschool in the early 70s. We studied a lot about the "flap" of sightings in the late 60s, where one guy famously told a magazine reporter: "It wern't no hullaballusion!" As I read thru the various reports of encounters and conversations, I noticed a theme as a young Believer: Those "aliens" who spoke of such things (many did not speak) uniformly said a new day was coming, but there was no mention of God or Jesus. I would certainly affirm that those were emissaries of satan; but I will not say this was true of EVERY case.

The universe is too big and God is WAAAAYYYYY too creative for me to rule out every case as being of the devil.

I was in a "UFO" club in highschool in the early 70s. We studied a lot about the "flap" of sightings in the late 60s, where one guy famously told a magazine reporter: "It wern't no hullaballusion!" As I read thru the various reports of encounters and conversations, I noticed a theme as a young Believer: Those "aliens" who spoke of such things (many did not speak) uniformly said a new day was coming, but there was no mention of God or Jesus. I would certainly affirm that those were emissaries of satan; but I will not say this was true of EVERY case.

The universe is too big and God is WAAAAYYYYY too creative for me to rule out every case as being of the devil.
I thought similarly until a Creationist pointed out the laws of physics apply everywhere. Therefore, just as its impossible I throw a rock and hit the moon, so also any other planet in the universe. If its impossible here, its impossible everywhere. So it is with evolution, it is impossible. Does that mean we won't find simple life forms and plants elsewhere? No, because just as we find Mars and Moon rocks on the earth, its likely earth rocks containing life spread life like a seed to other planets.

All the UFO cults report virtually the same things, aliens claim to be the Elohim of the Bible, and other holy books. That Yahweh God is the leader of aliens, and He is jealous not wanting man to progress in knowledge and have immortality. Just as Satan deceived Noah's generation so also the end time, they will arrive in a fleet of ships claiming to be "our Designers", and our liberators from a Jealous ET named Yahweh. While some of those details vary in different UFO cults, that is their basic message and its already being preached 24/7 on the history channel.

If you are weak in faith, don't watch it. Satanic lies can convince those not solidly grounded in Bible truth and confident God is God, and not an ET:

I thought similarly until a Creationist pointed out the laws of physics apply everywhere.
I am of the opinion, and I believe there is at least some scriptural support for it, that the laws of physics changed at the fall of man.

Romans 8.19 For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God. 20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, in hope 21 that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now.

"Subjected to futility" I take to mean the 2nd law of thermodynamics - that entropy (randomness, disorder) always increases.

I am of the opinion, and I believe there is at least some scriptural support for it, that the laws of physics changed at the fall of man.

Romans 8.19 For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God. 20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, in hope 21 that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now.

"Subjected to futility" I take to mean the 2nd law of thermodynamics - that entropy (randomness, disorder) always increases.
I agree, its possible; seems likely. "The creation" would include everywhere, so the conclusion "if impossible here its impossible everywhere" would apply.

I fear Satan's deception will catch many by surprise, even though they believe "angels can materialize physical forms", a fleet of UFO ships would completely shock them into viewing ETs as real. Many discount the growing UFO phenomena, especially in UFO cults where they are 'communicating with aliens" just as earlier generations did with "spirits."

And they do not see the connection.

I agree, its possible; seems likely. "The creation" would include everywhere, so the conclusion "if impossible here its impossible everywhere" would apply.

I fear Satan's deception will catch many by surprise, even though they believe "angels can materialize physical forms", a fleet of UFO ships would completely shock them into viewing ETs as real. Many discount the growing UFO phenomena, especially in UFO cults where they are 'communicating with aliens" just as earlier generations did with "spirits."

And they do not see the connection.

Very interesting and quite foreboding to note that the moment that led to the spiritual downfall of us all was Satan
presenting himself to Eve and Adam as a never before seen living creature of physical form quite different from themselves and that stood on two limbs of some description, and
For me it fits right in biblically with what we know about the character of God that he would usher in the end of this age by the exact same method , of man falling for the same ploy and not having learned a thing since the Garden.
People doubting God , and believing what a creature of " Superior Intelligence " tells them to do .
As it happened then, it happens again and God has to do nothing to cause it happen but let our natural doubt of Him take control.
Notice falling right into line how often scientists , best and the brightest among us never fail to mention how superior to us such creatures must be whenever the possibility of aliens is discussed .
This world is being set up like so many bowling pins by God for what is coming .

The world seeks some alien visitor to give meaning and rejects the person who already has given us meaning

Very interesting and quite foreboding to note that the moment that led to the spiritual downfall of us all was Satan
presenting himself to Eve and Adam as a never before seen living creature of physical form quite different from themselves and that stood on two limbs of some description, and
For me it fits right in biblically with what we know about the character of God that he would usher in the end of this age by the exact same method , of man falling for the same ploy and not having learned a thing since the Garden.
People doubting God , and believing what a creature of " Superior Intelligence " tells them to do .
As it happened then, it happens again and God has to do nothing to cause it happen but let our natural doubt of Him take control.
Notice falling right into line how often scientists , best and the brightest among us never fail to mention how superior to us such creatures must be whenever the possibility of aliens is discussed .
This world is being set up like so many bowling pins by God for what is coming .
Because I believe "aliens" are angels, I dispute they have a "higher IQ". Humans are made in the image of God, Christ is incarnate in human flesh and is LORD over all the angels. How could that be if humans had less IQ than angels?

But, not dying and never having war etc. wipe out all knowledge, would result in vastly superior tech. Look what we have done in just a couple of hundred years, all the advancements.

They are superior in power, but not IQ in my estimation.

But you make a good point, man doesn't seem to learn from history. God kicked out of paradise because a talking snake made Eve look away from God's word, and she began listening to it. Same thing in the end time.

Because I believe "aliens" are angels, I dispute they have a "higher IQ". Humans are made in the image of God, Christ is incarnate in human flesh and is LORD over all the angels. How could that be if humans had less IQ than angels?
My comment was restricted to the fact that any alien creature coming to our planet rather than us going to their home would be considered by all the scientific experts to be of a vastly superior intelligence.
Which gets back to my point of God having mankind be led astray by a creature unlike themselves in the Garden .
A creature who they obviously believed had more knowledge than themselves.
And the reality is that Satan did know much more than Eve and Adam knew .
Eve and Adam had no clue what was going to happen when they disobeyed God .
You don't think Satan was just as clueless do you .
It would be just like God, in my opinion, to replay this very same scenario on a global scale of humans falling for a lie as part of their rejection of God.

My comment was restricted to the fact that any alien creature coming to our planet rather than us going to their home would be considered by all the scientific experts to be of a vastly superior intelligence.
Which gets back to my point of God having mankind be led astray by a creature unlike themselves in the Garden .
A creature who they obviously believed had more knowledge than themselves.
And the reality is that Satan did know much more than Eve and Adam knew .
Eve and Adam had no clue what was going to happen when they disobeyed God .
You don't think Satan was just as clueless do you .
It would be just like God, in my opinion, to replay this very same scenario on a global scale of humans falling for a lie as part of their rejection of God.
I agree, they would assume aliens are smarter. We can speculate lots of things, but I do agree the end time will be a repeat of the Days of Noah. Nephilim fallen angels, Satan deceiving mankind, then the end comes, like a flood.

The Roswell incident was just a local story up until the 1980's when the U.F.O Nuts exploited the story.Correct me if I wrong.The whole "Green Men" thing is just more deception from the globalist string pullers.

Back