Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] If you have a weak immune system. Amphetamine.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Status
Not open for further replies.

BV633

Writing this to save lives. In another so called Christian forum moderators keep deleting it.
That will be on their conscience.

I have received this message spiritually. There are also studies. And this has been used historically.

Amphetamine in for example ADHD medication will boost your immune system if you use it when sick. Abusing it is obviously bad.

It would be useful to provide peer-reviewed medical evidence to support your claim. How else do you expect to be taken seriously?

Writing this to save lives. In another so called Christian forum moderators keep deleting it.
That will be on their conscience.

I have received this message spiritually. There are also studies. And this has been used historically.

Amphetamine in for example ADHD medication will boost your immune system if you use it when sick. Abusing it is obviously bad.

If you have medical evidence or reports to substantiate this, then please provide a link to it. If not then please do not post such medical advice again in this Forum.

JLB

Sure i can post some studies.

"We report the first evidence that meth significantly reduces, rather than increases, virus propagation and the susceptibility to influenza infection in the human lung epithelial cell line.."

I am no expert on medicine but i know what my spiritual contact says.

Perhaps this study is relevant. Selegiline is metabolized to Amphetamine i read.

"Influence of selegiline and lipoic acid on the life expectancy of immunosuppressed mice"

"After controlling for confounding factors, the results indicated that influenza risk significantly reduced in the group of ADHD patients who were prescribed methylphenidate for 90 days and more"

Sure i can post some studies.

"We report the first evidence that meth significantly reduces, rather than increases, virus propagation and the susceptibility to influenza infection in the human lung epithelial cell line.."
"After controlling for confounding factors, the results indicated that influenza risk significantly reduced in the group of ADHD patients who were prescribed methylphenidate for 90 days and more"
I am no expert on medicine but i know what my spiritual contact says.

Perhaps this study is relevant. Selegiline is metabolized to Amphetamine i read.

"Influence of selegiline and lipoic acid on the life expectancy of immunosuppressed mice"

It has been documented that meth abuse not only elicits a wide range of effects on neurons, but also decreases host resistance to pathogen infections. A growing body of evidence indicates that meth is a risk factor for human immunodeficiency virus 1 (HIV-1) infection and also for hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection [8][10].

It has been documented that meth abuse not only elicits a wide range of effects on neurons, but also decreases host resistance to pathogen infections. A growing body of evidence indicates that meth is a risk factor for human immunodeficiency virus 1 (HIV-1) infection and also for hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection [8][10].
Abuse yes.

It was used decades ago for colds etc. No long term solution i guess. But when it´s about surviving yes.

The best thing a person can do is eat healthy, stay active, make sure you are getting plenty of vitimans.

Also pray and ask God to give you wisdom in order to know what diet is best for strengthening your immune system naturally, and to bless you with health.

JLB

It was used decades ago for colds etc. No long term solution i guess. But when it´s about surviving yes.

It’s reckless and irresponsible to diagnose meth to someone to bolster their immune system, knowing how addictive it is.

This thread is now closed.

JLB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back