Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

i'M A LITTLE CONFUSED...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Anto9us

Hab, Habakkuk3, DancesWithGnostics
There is a separate forum for preterism discussions..
There are to be NO "Full" Preterism proposing at all on CFnet anywhere, I take it

I am nothing -- I am not convinced of ANY systematic eschatalogical position -- but can Partial Preterism be discussed in the main END TIMES sub-forum?

I can neither confirm nor deny that there will NOT be a PreTrib Rapture... could be tonight
I can neither confirm nor deny that I will NOT be run over and killed by a truck - could be this afternoon
I can neither confirm nor deny that there will NOT be a PostTrib Rapture... could be seven years and a day from now...
I can neither confirm nor deny that Partial Preterism is true, because I have never seen it systematically explained coherently
I can neither confirm nor deny that Amillennialism is true, because it seems it can mean "everything and nothing"
I cannot confirm that Full Preterism is true, because, like Yogi Berra said -- "it ain't over til it's over"

IF Staff deems that this thread CAN BE moved to general END TIMES forum,
so let it be written -- so let it be done.
Thank you.

any form of preterism posting gets attacked so often it is hard to have a simple conversation about it ... Something i would like to have ..
You have said nothing in the above post i do not agree with .. even to the point .....i love Yogisms

"If the people don’t want to come out to the ballpark, nobody’s going to stop them."

lol

I got the names of two different "Sons of Perditions" within two days from 2 different Partial Preterists,
both historical people in late sixties AD... both metaphorically destroyed by the brightness of the Lord's Parousia
(The sons of perdition, not the partial preterists)

"I never said most of the things I said." - Yogi

I cannot confirm that Full Preterism is true, because, like Yogi Berra said -- "it ain't over til it's over"

You just confirmed that you believe Full Preterism is not true, because that doctrine teaches that all the Bible is past.

IOW, if it ain't over, then Full Preterism is not true.

JLB

Back