Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I'm kinda going on a fast

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Acebopata

Well, basically, I say kinda because that was the original intention, but I might actually make it a life style change.

It,s kinda of a strange fast. Basically, I can not Eat any food except before the morning light, or after the evening dark.( Although If I wake up after the morning light, I can eat then. I can also drink water throughout the day.

But the thing is, I feel stronger by it. True, I'm only in my secound day of the fast, but today, I ACTUALLY ENJOYED UNTANGLING CORDS IN MY ROOM! And that's something I usually dread.

But for now, I'll just keep fasting and see what occurs.

Well, basically, I say kinda because that was the original intention, but I might actually make it a life style change.

It,s kinda of a strange fast. Basically, I can not Eat any food except before the morning light, or after the evening dark.( Although If I wake up after the morning light, I can eat then. I can also drink water throughout the day.

But the thing is, I feel stronger by it. True, I'm only in my secound day of the fast, but today, I ACTUALLY ENJOYED UNTANGLING CORDS IN MY ROOM! And that's something I usually dread.

But for now, I'll just keep fasting and see what occurs.

Nothing wrong with fasting. Why are you doing this BTW? Because you feel better, or was there another reason and feeling better was an added benefit?

Nothing wrong with fasting. Why are you doing this BTW? Because you feel better, or was there another reason and feeling better was an added benefit?

Well, I began fasting because I have a lot of unsaved friends on this other online forum, and it is very hard to tell them about Jesus on that forum. (The mods on that forum would edit even a signature for just saying something among the lines of "I am a Christian.")

I'd really like to walk with them in the streets of gold in heaven, and I'd feel really bad if even one of them was in Hell, so I began fasting and praying in the hopes that they would find Christ as their hope and savor.

Well, I began fasting because I have a lot of unsaved friends on this other online forum, and it is very hard to tell them about Jesus on that forum. (The mods on that forum would edit even a signature for just saying something among the lines of "I am a Christian.")

I'd really like to walk with them in the streets of gold in heaven, and I'd feel really bad if even one of them was in Hell, so I began fasting and praying in the hopes that they would find Christ as their hope and savor.

Yes, that's very noble. I will pray for your strength to continue to do so.

:yes

Good for you! I was worried to post initially because I didn't want to burst your bubble by telling you a fast ought to only be initiated for a goodly reason but you seem to already know that :thumbsup

Back