Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

In Adrenaline We Trust

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I have put together an informational video on youtube. What I am doing is exposing a little known truth. A truth that unfortunately me and many people have had to live with.

The human body has something known as the "fight or flight" system designed to counteract stress. I think we can all agree that God made the body correct? So if its in there, it has a purpose. Adrenaline itself is not evil. However it is not normal to run on stress/adrenaline 24 hours a day, for chronic or long periods. This is a PERVERSION of the fight or flight system. Just like homosexuality is a perversion of what God intended.

This video explains how that caffeine, is perverting our adrenaline system. And firing 24/7, and without rest. You know how that the bible tells us Satan was a murderer and liar from the very first day? Caffeine was a KILLER from the very first day.

How so? Because trimethylxanthine (the chemical name for caffeine) is a pesticide that comes from plants " Caffeine is found in varying quantities in the seeds, leaves, and fruit of some plants, where it acts as a natural pesticide that paralyzes and kills certain insects feeding on the plants" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine

And this is like how that nicotine is a natural pesticide of the tobacco plant.

So lets get this straight.....certain plants, when under STRESS by insects, release caffeine to fight off the insects, we then consume caffeine and become stressed. And wonder why we are stressed?

All drugs....be them legal or illegal, are treated as such. Yet caffeine gets a pass when it itself is a drug. And its chemical name is trimethylxanthine. It is NOT part of the human body. = corrupting your body temple. Just like any other drug.

In the bible, there was one incident where a man came to Jesus directly, asking him to cast out a devil out of his son, because the disciples had failed. After Jesus did this the disciples went to Christ and asked him why could they not cast out the devil when Christ had empowered them. Christ replied Mark 9:29 "And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting" You will notice the word FASTING has been removed from many of the other bibles except the king james version. Here look for yourself http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark 9:29&version=KJV

Jesus just said that our diet was important for casting out demons. Then why does the monster energy drink boast 666? By using the hebrew symbol for "vav" or 6 on the front of the can 3 times. And with cute little phrases like "unleash the beast" .
MoNsTeR-TY-monster-energy-drink-30182251-1360-768.jpg

Revelation 13:18 "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Hebrew%20alphabet.JPG

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Grammar/Unit_One/Aleph-Bet/Vav/vav.html

This past summer, I was with the family on vacation in Pigeon Forge Tennessee. I went into a Christian shop. There I seen a cap that really resonated with me. It was colored like the monster energy drinks. But in the place of the three vavs were three crosses. In place of the "unleash the beast' was "unleash the faith" Considering what I know about the evils of caffeine. I immediately bought this cap.
2zr2ptu.jpg

Watch this video and you decide if what I am telling you is truth. The spirit will help you have discernment to know the truth.

Thanks

Last edited:
It looks like a vav to me. What about "unleash the beast"?

Looks like an M to me. And the word "beast" is commonly used in various contexts besides the end times. It is, for example, used to refer to wild animals, which in turn represent strength and energy, which is what the drink is supposed to be all about. But here's something else you might want to read up on.

TOS said:
11) Discussion of conspiracy theories is prohibited.
Discussions of conspiracy theories often lead to slander and hostile debate therefore are prohibited.

The TOG​

Mathew 10:14-15 "
And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city."

BSX, I saw your avatar and thought, great, someone else has finally read the article below (complete with the same graphic)

http://beginningandend.com/monster-energy-drink-secretly-promoting-666-mark-beast/

I am assuming your intentions are very noble, if misled.

While I agree, that Monster energy,it's stylized "M" resembling 3 x6 in Hebrew and the motto "unleash the beast " are a little disturbing, you have gone off track a little with caffeine.

Caffeine does not release adrenalin. Adrenaline can only be re;eased by the adrenal gland in times of elation, extreme stress and injury. The other alternative is a shot from your friendly GP.

Regarding caffeine: Caffeine comes from a variety of plants, most commonly tea, cocoa and coffee. Yes it is a defense for the plant because of its bitterness and yes it can kill. In huge doses (think 10% of the insect's bodyweight).Who knew insects had a sweet tooth?
You now have your work cut out for you because, Instead of exposing sodas with caffeine only, you must now educate people not to eat anything chocolatey (on Valentines day no less!), stop medical research into the medicinal qualities of green tea (for things you know, like, anti cancer research, obesity the number 1 killer in the US) and of course starbucks, dome,black canyon et all will be open to billions of dollars in damages.

I'll just wind up with this, "It isn't what goes into a mans mouth that makes him unclean; but what comes out of it"
Sound familiar, yes that is our Lord Jesus speaking.
I wonder if plagiarism of graphics and rewording articles from other sites counts as unclean

I DO like the hat though

Blessings

Kathi, yes, too much of the stimulant caffeine can cause a high heart rate and hypertension. it's the stimulating effects like these that make it useful in sports drinks for athletes. Another thing about them is that they are usually LOADED with sugar,which causes an insulin spike.

It is NOT part of the human body. = corrupting your body temple. Just like any other drug.
By this, all foods must be taken off the lists of acceptable foods for we Christians as the all contain flavinoids which are chemicals and naturally occurring drugs which God created so that we might enjoy the taste of our food. Oh well back to Locusts and honey eh? Luckily I live where wild honey and takatan (locusts) are readily available at the local market.

I watched the video. I agree that caffeine is greatly overused. I have some each day in the form of tea (but that also has antioxidants), but I don't have any of the symptoms associated with too much caffeine. Most mainline medical establishments warn of the excess of caffeine and there's no shortage of the message that we should basically avoid it, so that's old news.

But looking past the caffeine beliefs, the video does point out something that many of us are not aware of: the fight or flight response, and excessive stress. Regardless as to the causes of it, the stress results in adrenal fatigue, something which has a play in many chronic diseases. Extreme form of adrenal fatigue (insufficiency) is Addison's disease. This is why I always push nutrition and supplements as a body with the resources "does not run out of gas", at least not as quickly. We can blame our poor diets for the ills we have and then the likes of caffeine in excess aggravates it. But the medical advice out there basically has nutritional advice reversed 180 degrees. They tell us of the dangers of certain nutritional foods, even if they are natural, because they have too much fat, or cholesterol, or salt or whatever other healthy natural substance it has. And instead they opt in favor of man-made nutritional substitutes. This is the real problem so that most people out there in this society is basically malnourished and diseased.

Such people, for example, can't take sunlight (so they blame the sun for skin cancer) or heart attacks (so they blame that extra pat of butter instead of the artificial stuff) and so on and so forth. We became genetic weaklings.

A segment of the TOS:
Discussions of conspiracy theories often lead to slander and hostile debate. Therefore, discussion of conspiracy theories is prohibited.

This thread is closed....

Back