Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Inception

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Maybe you can help me, then!

We rented the video this week and it has to go back tomorrow, but we watched it for about 20 minutes and because it was so erratic, we just couldn't get into it, and so we just kicked the thing out.

Should we try again? Why?

Maybe you can help me, then!

We rented the video this week and it has to go back tomorrow, but we watched it for about 20 minutes and because it was so erratic, we just couldn't get into it, and so we just kicked the thing out.

Should we try again? Why?

Yes, try again!

The opening scene is very confusing, at first, I thought the same exact thing. What you have to do is turn up the volume and listen closely because everything is explained as the movie progresses.

It's basically a movie about alternate dream reality, a psychological thriller that left me in awe and questioning my own reality. (LOL)

The special effects are amazing!

There is one foul gesture in the movie, the only foul language was using the name of Christ as a swear word :grumpy

There is no excessive blood or guts either.

Saw it on new years, enjoyed it totally, but ya gotta watch, lots going on....

I watched it last night, but I kept falling asleep! It was exciting, nonetheless, but I won't watch it again.

Watched Inception last night and LOVED IT! :clap

My son and I both loved it, and my wife abandoned ship 20 minutes in. After reading this thread, I warned her to get past the beginning and let the story evolve. But, I knew this wasn't her thing as it went along. It's not for everyone, and I can see how some people wouldn't like it.

If you liked the Matrix trilogy, you'll love this movie! You can't watch it with your attention distracted. Everything seen and heard is crucial. I won't give away any spoilers, but I have to say this. What you see in the last split second before the screen goes black is... :shocked!

Since his (IMO) brutal movie "Titanic", DeCarprio has won me over as an actor. I appreciate that he seems to be very selective in the roles he accepts. He doesn't put out garbage just to stay relevant.

If I love Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, should I love Inception?

Saw Inception early last year, I must say, it's one of the best films I've seen in probably the last five years. Just bought it on Blu-Ray the other day, waiting to watch it again when my sister-in-law, who hasn't seen it yet can watch with my wife and I.

A complicated film, but not hard to follow, which is a testament to Chris Nolan as the director. I love complicated films, but most are too confusing to really catch what happens in one viewing. Not so with Inception, I didn't struggle with the story for a second.

Oh yes great movie, Watched it a couple times. My mother was sure she didnt care to watch it then i had her watch it and she really liked it too :lol

You have to not go to the restroom and see it the whole way through. To really watch the film. And make sure you aren't lost in it you know.

Back