Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Intensifying

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The taunting. It’s not hallucinations or anything like that. Awakened at 3 am then again around 9 after I’d managed to get some sleep. I don’t get it.

Even the 1 neighbor in my building who would chat me up keeps his distance. The newest neighbor makes it a point to stand on his front porch and hold a cell phone to say mean things about me. I hope it’s just passive aggressive junk and not him actually constantly bullying me while talking smack on the phone.

Yelling about taking me off disability yelling about how my parents should have lost their jobs yelling about federal prison yelling about having me evicted plus psych labels and….

I’m not welcome here but this is my home. Frustrating. Please pray. Thanks 😊

Thanks. I figure it’s either ignorance or hardcore meanness or both so….

Yeah. I do pray for my enemies etc. per Jesus Christ’s command but I’m also gradually learning to brush it off. The two aren’t mutually exclusive of course.

Thanks again 😇

Reactions seem to drive / encourage those who would aggravate us.

The leader of the pact makes the negative statements.

The color chart reader holds the chart next to the victims face. If you turn green, blue or red, he tells the rule book reader the results.

The rule book reader finds out how many points the colors give for the victims reaction.

If the victim really reacts they whoop and jump with joy, and consult the rule book for the next attack of the victim.

If there is no reaction from the victim, the fun leaves the aggravation game, and they usually slow down in despair.

Jesus can help us not have reactions or give signs we are bothered.

The above is not always the way it goes. The folks are ever vigilant for the victim to be weak so they can start again.

Hang in there.

eddif

Back