Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is God...sexist?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
That's not the topic, now, is it?

Topic or not it is something you should consider. The only thing I am saying is, Geez boy, have a heart. It is ok to open the door for the lady, it is ok to be sweet to the Lady and especially your Wife. And you came back with the tone of, well I don't have to be sweet to anyone! Pretty much.

Little Brother...please grow up a wee bit. Did something traumitize you in your life and make you unable to love? You seem somewhat like a brick wall about something and that is not a good place to be. But you are in the right place here. You can get some good advice on this board.

Topic or not it is something you should consider. The only thing I am saying is, Geez boy, have a heart. It is ok to open the door for the lady, it is ok to be sweet to the Lady and especially your Wife. And you came back with the tone of, well I don't have to be sweet to anyone! Pretty much.

Little Brother...please grow up a wee bit. Did something traumitize you in your life and make you unable to love? You seem somewhat like a brick wall about something and that is not a good place to be. But you are in the right place here. You can get some good advice on this board.

lol
just learned I'm a heartless beast full of hatred because I...don't necessarily hold the door for women?

Sure, I'm just trying to answer OP's question
Now if we have different definitions, of course.....

There's not supposed to be different definitions! There is a definition. So we have learned people and unlearned people chiming in?

Besides, who cares if by man's definition God can be said to be sexist? I believe I smell manure on the surface of that question.

Jesus is a good subject.

There's not supposed to be different definitions! There is a definition. So we have learned people and unlearned people chiming in?

Besides, who cares if by man's definition God can be said to be sexist? I believe I smell manure on the surface of that question.

Jesus is a good subject.

but what's the definition, then?

"I believe I smell manure on the surface of that question"
What, you believe it could be used to make people reject our Lord?

lol
just learned I'm a heartless beast full of hatred because I...don't necessarily hold the door for women?

Whatever man! Those are your choices. I don't care either way, it means nothing upon me. Treat people like you want to, but you are a Christian, right? Do you understand that your God has commanded you to love your neighbor as yourself?

That's His commandment, not mine. I only gave my perspective about your response to being sweet to people or your Wife and you scoffed! And where I was brought up and taught is that we call those types braindead punks and that is my perspective. You prolly wouldn't even change a tire for a stranger, am I right?

I am awestruck as to your display of lack of human compassion and heart towards people.

Whatever man! Those are your choices. I don't care either way, it means nothing upon me. Treat people like you want to, but you are a Christian, right? Do you understand that your God has commanded you to love your neighbor as yourself?

That's His commandment, not mine. I only gave my perspective about your response to being sweet to people or your Wife and you scoffed! And where I was brought up and taught is that we call those types braindead punks and that is my perspective. You prolly wouldn't even change a tire for a stranger, am I right?

I am awestruck as to your display of lack of human compassion and heart towards people.

Ah, God made black men for white women and hell for me

but what's the definition, then?

"I believe I smell manure on the surface of that question"
What, you believe it could be used to make people reject our Lord?
I don't know. I just think there is more important things to be discussing together where perhaps some actual edifying may take place.

The tangent about the heart or lack thereof is a better convo than is God sexist, lol.

I don't know. I just think there is more important things to be discussing together where perhaps some actual edifying may take place.

The tangent about the heart or lack thereof is a better convo than is God sexist, lol.

I understand why some people ask themselves questions and would find it hard to follow the law of God if he wasn't so filled with love than that...
...but yes, we should probably address more important subjects like the ridiculous assumption I may even have a heart!

Ah, God made black men for white women and hell for me

You obviously need to cut the dosage of whatever it is that you are under the influence of. That's some sort of sarcasm but I can't even see any revelance to our convo or the topic. It's like, huh? What'd he say?

Did a black man take your girlfriend or something? Sorry to hear that if so. Maybe you could have been sweeter to her? Just a thought.

I understand why some people ask themselves questions and would find it hard to follow the law of God if he wasn't so filled with love than that...

What does that even mean?

like the ridiculous assumption I may even have a heart!

It sounds like you have no heart if you put it that way.
You'll learn later in life that, that was a mistake.

We better leave this side topic alone now before we make the modrators mad.

What does that even mean?

It sounds like you have no heart if you put it that way.
You'll learn later in life that, that was a mistake.

We better leave this side topic alone now before we make the modrators mad.

"What does that even mean?"
I wonder why people would try to see if God is as good as they say...judging it from today's morals, at least.

i totally disagree, men and women are very different. the biggest duty a man has is to not abuse his superior physical strenght on his woman, in islam its not actually allowed to directly hit your wife, not even slapping her face
men are supposed to be responsible and fair, punching your wife is not fair unless if its self-defense, at which you would wanna ask yourself why you would marry a woman who doesnt respect the natural dynamics of a relationship.
What are you talking about??? "The biggest duty a man has is to not abuse his superior physical strength on his woman"??? Do you really think that loving one's spouse, caring for her, making her life happy and fulfilled as his partner is not his biggest duty? If you don't beat her up, then you're okay???

I just realized that TE Smith started this thread, lol. No wonder the topic was so, out there.

I wonder if that was TE sneaking back on here? Or maybe his best friend, lol. I can say one thing about them boys, they fulfilled prophecy on this forum.

If you don't beat her up, then you're okay???
That would be the "rule of thumb."

BTW, that term came from an old English law stating that you could not beat your wife with a rod any bigger than the diameter of your thumb. The "rule of thumb."

Back