Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the USA Jewish?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

user.

Check this out, and tell me if it is far-fetched to claim that the USA is controlled by Jews.

This is very remarkable, considering that there are only 8 million Jews in the U.S. and only 16 million worldwide.

But that's not the only thing that surprised me, because I also noticed that among non-Jewish American politicians there is obviously a very great affection for Judaism. Here are some examples: Donald Trump wears a kippah and visits the Wailing Wall, his daughter converts to Judaism and marries a Jew. Joe Biden says on TV he is a Zionist, his three children have married Jews. Bill Clinton's daughter also converted to Judaism and married a Jew.

Check this out, and tell me if it is far-fetched to claim that the USA is controlled by Jews.

This is very remarkable, considering that there are only 8 million Jews in the U.S. and only 16 million worldwide.

But that's not the only thing that surprised me, because I also noticed that among non-Jewish American politicians there is obviously a very great affection for Judaism. Here are some examples: Donald Trump wears a kippah and visits the Wailing Wall, his daughter converts to Judaism and marries a Jew. Joe Biden says on TV he is a Zionist, his three children have married Jews. Bill Clinton's daughter also converted to Judaism and married a Jew.
848bfd7633d12a9556dde4ca557ec269.gif

Paul was a Jew. Is he calling everyone in Christ a Jew?. Are you a Jew?. Jesus was a Jew and the Church makes up his body.

"A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code"

Oh, this stuff. Jewish people in Eastern and western Europe didn't have to follow Catholic or Orthodox rules on money lending. So courts, businessmen, and banks would hire or be ran/owned by Jewish people. This lead to a large proportion of Jewish people to get into bank8ng and later both medicine and law since banking brought in enough generational wealth to afford college/university.
Many Jewish people fled to the US when Europe became overtly hostile to them. Since the Jewish people as a while tended to be highly educated and familiar with accounting, medecine, and law they were able to be stable immigrants in the US. So booming industries such h as banking and film post great depression were wide open.

The US, and other Allies helped to recreate Israel post world War 2 so the Jewish people could have a home after the atrocities. It's also a very stable country with an in the the middle East So the US supports Israel as a valuable asset in the region.

Now in the US Jewish people tend to mostly be middle class, but the majority don't control the levers of power. It's basicly a generational aspect of a few famil7es, but there are Long standing white families as well.

Woop, the truth is pretty interesting but net flashy.

Oh, this stuff. Jewish people in Eastern and western Europe didn't have to follow Catholic or Orthodox rules on money lending. So courts, businessmen, and banks would hire or be ran/owned by Jewish people. This lead to a large proportion of Jewish people to get into bank8ng and later both medicine and law since banking brought in enough generational wealth to afford college/university.
Many Jewish people fled to the US when Europe became overtly hostile to them. Since the Jewish people as a while tended to be highly educated and familiar with accounting, medecine, and law they were able to be stable immigrants in the US. So booming industries such h as banking and film post great depression were wide open.

The US, and other Allies helped to recreate Israel post world War 2 so the Jewish people could have a home after the atrocities. It's also a very stable country with an in the the middle East So the US supports Israel as a valuable asset in the region.

Now in the US Jewish people tend to mostly be middle class, but the majority don't control the levers of power. It's basicly a generational aspect of a few famil7es, but there are Long standing white families as well.

Woop, the truth is pretty interesting but net flashy.
My family has that in it .insurance and also lawyers .

Don't forget bagels! I took Allen to a local Bagel place that advertised fresh bagels. He took one bite, threw it down and with the most serious face said.....it's a frozen bagel.

XD
Bagels ,lox,etc are Ashkenazi.

But yes we have Einstein bagel brothers .where lol.i made all kinds of jokes with grandson .

Don't forget bagels! I took Allen to a local Bagel place that advertised fresh bagels. He took one bite, threw it down and with the most serious face said.....it's a frozen bagel.
Not long ago, a guy moved to my town and started a bakery. He had been a bagel maker in NY. And I realized that I had been eating donut-shaped bread, thinking they were bagels. There's a big difference.

Bagels ,lox,etc are Ashkenazi.
Interestingly, "lox" is one of those rare words that remains the same since Indo-Europeans were a small tribe somewhere in the Caucasus mountains. In proto-Indo-European, 8000 years ago, the word for "salmon" was "lox."

Interestingly, "lox" is one of those rare words that remains the same since Indo-Europeans were a small tribe somewhere in the Caucasus mountains. In proto-Indo-European, 8000 years ago, the word for "salmon" was "lox."
Look up bazzar ,storai ,and the later is the word for star

Back