Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the vaccine effective?

Is the vaccine effective?

• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Better than none

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Worse than none

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The vaccine is clearly very effective - look at the data.

The vaccine carries very low risk - look at the data.

When people refuse the vaccine, they contribute to overwhelming the health care system and needlessly diverting care from people with other conditions.

Christians have the clear moral imperative to get vaccinated - for their own sake as well as the sake of the others.

This is, frankly, a no-brainer.

I believe that's true. When someone else does the heavy lifting for us, our bodies grow weaker as a result. The same holds true when our natural immunities have another agent (vax) do the heavy lifting. Eventually our natural immunities become weakened and ineffective. IMHO
Your "humble opinion"? Do you have even the relevant qualifications to render an opinion on this? I certainly am not.

I trust you are aware that the overwhelming majority of trained experts - the ones whose opinion matters - say "get the shot, already".

13% vaccinated in Australia but all Covid patients but one have been vaccinated. Horrible if true.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Nuq1wlVf5GKL/
Here is something from this article:

LISTEN very carefully right at the end when he mumbles the MOST IMPORTANT part.
All but one person are fully vaccinated who are hospitalised with COVID-19….i.e. there are 141 in ICU and 140 are VACCINATED!

I guarantee this statement is a lie. If you, or anyone can show this is true, I promise to withdraw from this site for a month.

Perhaps it´s been mentioned here that it seems that in those who take the shot there will after some time be more of the bad antibodies than the good ones. Some argue it can get people dependant on booster shots to avoid getting very sick or die. Have no idea what is true though. https://swprs.org/covid-vaccines-the-good-the-bad-the-ugly/
Swiss Policy Research? From wikipedia:

The Swiss Policy Research site has been criticized for spreading conspiracy theories including claims that QAnon was a psyop of the FBI.[4] and theories relating to the COVID-19 pandemic.[2][5] German public broadcasterTagesschau calls SPR a propaganda tool.

When people refuse the vaccine, they contribute to overwhelming the health care system and needlessly diverting care from people with other conditions.

Christians have the clear moral imperative to get vaccinated - for their own sake as well as the sake of the others.

Deuteronomy 28 makes the real imperative to draw close to God and stay there

do you have the ingredients of the experimental vaccine you took?

did you know you are part of the experiment because the vaccine is still not fda approved - it is only approved for emergency use and has to this day not finished it's clinical trials - they are in phase 4 of trials and you are the trial

thank you for being part of the trial in my place - brave soul to do that - i will wait until the trials are finished and the conclusive data is available

God bless you - i hope you are not one of the thousands that are sorry they were part of this ww trial

Your "humble opinion"? Do you have even the relevant qualifications to render an opinion on this? I certainly am not.

I trust you are aware that the overwhelming majority of trained experts - the ones whose opinion matters - say "get the shot, already".
You do know the difference between 'my humble opinion' and 'my expert opinion', don't you? That's why I placed IMHO in the body of the post. Sorry it rattled your cage.

did you know you are part of the experiment because the vaccine is still not fda approved - it is only approved for emergency use and has to this day not finished it's clinical trials - they are in phase 4 of trials and you are the trial

thank you for being part of the trial in my place - brave soul to do that - i will wait until the trials are finished and the conclusive data is available

God bless you - i hope you are not one of the thousands that are sorry they were part of this ww trial
Re Deuteronomy 28: How is this relevant to the matter of the vaccine?

Of course I do not have the ingredients of the vaccine. Short of conspiracy theories, there is no reason not to trust the experts.

You will wait? Will the virus wait for you?

I wont comment on it because i dont have a Phd in the field. I mean with all the information going around if i am going to take opinions seriously its only going to be though someone qualifed. GPs or some type of biologist.

Last edited:

Not much to talk about here.. you left out so many key facts. So this moral imperative to take a drug that even they admit has not been fully tested.. is not FDA has all kind of side effects they have no clue what they are "we don't know what the long term side effects will be". You could have posted that.....they.. the ones that make the vaccine said this.

Sorry.. lol KNOW we know if you get the shot.. you can still get covid and die. You can not get the shot and get covid and die. Facts that have no changed is.. if you have no pre conditions and get covid you have a 92+ chance of nothing happening. So me.. I will not stand with someone of this world.. I will stand with Christ how died for the sin of the world and by His strips we are healed. When something is surrounded more by fear.. yes praise GOD it is a no brainer.
See I don't look left or right or behind me. I look at HIM always keeping Him in front. He for 60 years has ALWAYS kept His word. He can not lie.

I am one who will NOT get vaccinated... I have USED my brain... and thought for myself.
I have avoided all conspiracy theories... they have been going on since the day covid-19
was first declared a pandemic. I have followed my local news to understand the protocols
set forth so that I understand what is going on in my city.

I have a problem with the province of Alberta offering 3 ( 1 million dollar ) prizes in a
vaccine lottery... That was probably the thing that CLINCHED it for me... and allowed
me to be absolutely SECURE in my decision NOT to get vaccinated.

I don't trust the time line... and I don't trust how the government handled things. The rules
changed every second day. No need for any conspiracy theories... Simply common sense.

Re Deuteronomy 28: How is this relevant to the matter of the vaccine?

Of course I do not have the ingredients of the vaccine. Short of conspiracy theories, there is no reason not to trust the experts.

You will wait? Will the virus wait for you?

read my post again - i said it clearly - your imperative opposes Deuteronomy 28 - read it slowly to see what God is saying - if you don't hear what God is saying through Deuteronomy 28 then i will leave you be

I don't know that it matters whether the vaccine is effective or not. What I think matters is the tool that it (the pandemic/plandemic) has become.

I have some questions for those who insist that everyone be vaccinated:

1. Do you believe that the vaccine is effective? - Our government and the MSM assure us that it is.

2. Is it really true that the vaccine is readily available for those who want to receive it? - According to vaccines.gov "COVID-19 vaccines are free and available to anyone who wants one."

3. If the vaccine is 1) effective to prevent you from serious Covid19 health complications and 2) the vaccine is readily available then why would you want to force anyone to take it?

If the response to question 3 is "To prevent people from getting sick" - then those who want to avoid the sickness can merely take the vaccine. After all, it is "free and available to anyone who wants" it (see question 2).​

If the response to question 3 is "To prevent Covid19 from spreading" - the vaccine does not prevent the spread of the virus. Vaccinated people contract the virus like anyone else. That has been readily reported on the news, even the MSM.​

4. Why do you want to force those who don't want it?

If you say "It's for their own good" and you are really concerned for their own well being, then why not allow people to get one of the proven treatments like Ivermectin? Why is the government trying to prevent that obviously safe, proven, and effective option?​
If you say "It's for the protection of the rest of us" then are you implying that the vaccine you have taken is not effective?​

The only reason that I am able to come up with for why you would be in favor of mandated vaccinations would be to impose your will on someone else who does not share your beliefs and convictions. You impose your will on people you cannot / will not tolerate. We are being illogically and unnecessarily steered into receiving this markImean vaccine. There is already talk of not permitting those without the proper vax papers/passes into federal buildings, schools, public places (like airports and other transportation facilities)...etc.

I think whether the vaccine is effective or not is a moot point and is a distraction from the more serious issues surrounding this pandemic(?). The worldwide Covid19 situation has, in many ways, been just the ticket for the realization of many otherwise unacceptable and impermissible impositions by all of the world's freedom hating governments, especially here in America.

Every legislation out of Washington, old or new, is distraction and a slap in the face of our Father and the two laws that He taught us through His Word.

Christians have a moral imperative to their families. It would be ethically irresponsible for the head of a household to allow his family to receive an medical treatment that would potentially harm them.

There are much safer and effective treatments such as Hydroxycloroquine and Z Paks, as well as others that have been in use for decades.

JLB

This world has issues.
Take heart kiwidan .

Hebrews 13:14

New Living Translation

14 For this world is not our permanent home; we are looking forward to a home yet to come.

And this is chapter from the KJV that I lean on .

Psalms 91​
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

read my post again - i said it clearly - your imperative opposes Deuteronomy 28 - read it slowly to see what God is saying - if you don't hear what God is saying through Deuteronomy 28 then i will leave you be
I see absolutely nothing in Deuteronomy 28 that suggests we avoid the vaccine. Quite the contrary, our obligation to care for the temple of our bodies, as well as for the health of others, supports getting vaccinated.

This sounds as sensational and alarmist as the conspirator theorists talk that you belittle.
Where is your trust?
My trust is in, to be frank, a sober, rational, evidence-based view of the world.

Let's be clear: the overwhelming majority of appropriately qualified experts suggest we should get the vaccine. And even regular people like me can see that rates of Covid are worse in areas of lower vaccination uptake.

Back