Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the vaccine effective?

Is the vaccine effective?

• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Better than none

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Worse than none

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I can add to the ridiculousness. There was something about a Nobel prize winner who stated that all those that have been vaccinated will be dead by spring.

I looked it up and there is nothing which states that this person said anything except on a conspiracy site which of course used smoke and mirrors to present the information. There is nothing official linking said statement to this person.
Didn’t hear about that but it does remind me of a video a Christian friend posted on FB, where some guy (right-wing online radio/podcast host) was ranting that people who get vaccinated would starting dropping dead come Thanksgiving. Maybe he used that Nobel prize winner “quote” as his source. I couldn’t finish watching.

He died before it was available.

Did I or anyone else try and stop him from getting it?

And, as a side note, I just watched a news telecast on regular channel news. The DEA is going to request that everyone go to their medicine cabinet and take all medicines out that they are not using and turn them over to them.

Of course they provide a reason, because some opiods are laced with a dangerous additive. But you must rember, there is always a 'reason' provided.

Now, everyone can do what ever they want. If you want to give your medicne away to the Feds, go ahead. Then you are dependent more on them when they start to say, you can't buy medicine unless you have showed you have the vaccine.

Just a word of warning. Just an opinion. If you have any sense, I would say ignore this request, and now buy as much medicines as you can.

Quantrill

The problem is, so far you are just basing everything on opinion and a bias against any authority that you already disagree with.

The problem that I have is you have no real facts of evidence and base everything off of what the government tells you. When a doctor or a Senator presents evidence that is contrary to what you believe, you dismiss it as a conspiracy.

Have you seen the report of the trials that the FDA did to approve the vaccine?

How many people were tested?

Were they exposed to the Corona Virus, all the same way?

JLB

To say that we have nothing on common with unbelievers or what they say would be untrue. It would be a misapplication of 2 Cor 6:14 to suggest that we therefore cannot listen to non-Christian news, as though only Christians tell the truth or don’t tell falsehoods.
If a Christian is telling falsehoods, then they are not truly Christian.

so their must a Christian only media where I can get ,the local water quality report ,classified info on military mission should I be recalled,etc ad nauseum
You're a military man.
You are owned.
Yes, you need your worldly media.

Are you saying that since becoming a Christian you have never told a lie, even a little white lie?
I've told a lie jokingly, then I would immediately say I was joking.
But if a so called Christian goes around telling lies as part of their life style, then no, I don't believe they are Christian.
In fact, I've done the opposite.
If I just think a bad thought about someone, I go to them and apologize.
I don't want anything to stand in the way of my relationship with Jesus.

I've told a lie jokingly, then I would immediately say I was joking.
But if a so called Christian goes around telling lies as part of their life style, then no, I don't believe they are Christian.
In fact, I've done the opposite.
If I just think a bad thought about someone, I go to them and apologize.
I don't want anything to stand in the way of my relationship with Jesus.

We may try not to lie, but the inadvertent one may come out from time to time.

I do not believe that means you aren't a Christian. You repent and move on.

Covid19 is a lie. The vaccine is a lie. The numbers of those infected or have died given by the Media are a lie.

satan is setting up both the world and the believers. The world is being set up to believe it and it is thus necessary for everyone to follow and obey his will. And they will fall in line.

Believers are being set up as the evil people for refusing to take the vaccine.

All of this is preparatory for satan to plug his man in, and set up his system which will be the true mark of the beast.

Quantrill
I believe that the severity of Covid-19 is a lie. The vaccine is poison.

We may try not to lie, but the inadvertent one may come out from time to time.

I do not believe that means you aren't a Christian. You repent and move on.
You are speaking for yourself, not me.
People tend to think that if they lie, then everyone lies.
That is not true.

You are speaking for yourself, not me.
People tend to think that if they lie, then everyone lies.
That is not true.

Never said I was speaking for you specifically. I was speaking generally.

I am not a habitual liar. Takes to much energy to keep them going. With that said, I lie occasionally and it's inadvertent. I'm not doing it as a habit. If I lie, I ask for forgiveness and repent.

Doesn't mean I'm not a Christian.

Never said I was speaking for you specifically. I was speaking generally.

I am not a habitual liar. Takes to much energy to keep them going. With that said, I lie occasionally and it's inadvertent. I'm not doing it as a habit. If I lie, I ask for forgiveness and repent.

Doesn't mean I'm not a Christian.
And that's not what I said.
You took it personally.
But I reacted to what you said, even if it was inadvertently.

i guess asthma has the symptoms of bad taste,severe knife like pain as I exhale ,and dry cough .

all the while mild coughing fits .then what was my attacks of two hour fits long ago ?..

You're a military man.
You are owned.
Yes, you need your worldly media.
you can always move South ,isolate yourself and ya don't need my state to do be in your snowboard bubble .

I know about and despire the media ,yet oan ,fox news don't cover my county ,only a few local tiny places do outside of the mainstream media .
go start your own news station and see the hurdles .

I do like to know things about oh say local sewage spills ,sugar and its causes of red tide ,not covered by fox ,a local station of they're mights but I don't have cable .

Back