Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the vaccine effective?

Is the vaccine effective?

• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Better than none

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Worse than none

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Well, it's always been the rage. I swear half the "culture wars" in the US and Canada are drummed up to justify ratings and campaign adds.
I guess I have never paid attention to it... or noticed it before... but WOW.... It's UGLY out there...
I feel like I am continually living Psalm 91.

As the Lord leads, I occasionally stop cutting my hair until He says otherwise. I've been cutting my own hair for years.

I guess I have never paid attention to it... or noticed it before... but WOW.... It's UGLY out there...
I feel like I am continually living Psalm 91.
I used to get really flustered about left vs right nonsense, but I know now it's mostly just spin. I encourage people to fet vaccinated unless a medical professional suggests against it.

I have had my vaccine card since last year and only had to get it out once to verify with my work that I did indeed have the vaccine.

I find that when I stop reading online articles and just go into town and talk to people, I feel refreshed because it's not as bad as either side wants me to believe.

I used to get really flustered about left vs right nonsense, but I know now it's mostly just spin. I encourage people to fet vaccinated unless a medical professional suggests against it.

I have had my vaccine card since last year and only had to get it out once to verify with my work that I did indeed have the vaccine.

I find that when I stop reading online articles and just go into town and talk to people, I feel refreshed because it's not as bad as either side wants me to believe.
My sadness comes from witnessing what this issue has done to Christians...
I am NOT vaccinated because I live as a recluse... my daughter is vaccinated because she needs to travel for her job.
NO issues... but it doesn't seem to be this way with many.

I am Canadian so we don't seem to have the degree of left and right that the States has.

Anyways... I am so BLESSED to be filled with ABSOLUTE GRATITUDE and JOY.

That's about how I see it, with the exception of what's behind the plague.
However, I feel that an infraction of Revelation 22:18 has something to do with it.

No government, even the most corrupt, would have anything to gain by poisoning the populace. and the man hours put into this have been colossal.
It is possible that the government thought they were doing the right thing or were mislead. As more information came in, they found it difficult to 'switch horses in main stream'. Then again, it's not as if everyone that gets the vaccine dies the next day. VAERS only reports 19000 deaths (they report a minor portion of the whole) from the vaccine of millions of shots. It may be the poison takes a long time to present itself and the presentation may be subtle like accelerated cancer and a general decrease in life expectancy. Then there's the intangibles like increased depression, drug use, psychological impact of kids forced to wear masks and in home learning.
WHAT IS TRUTH ... I don't know. I do know that man is instinctively evil, self-serving and all governments are corrupt to varying degrees.

OH NO, MR. BILL, COVID 21 IS FALLING FROM THE SKY ON YOU AND I...AND NOW WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! KISS YOUR KEISTER GOODBYE! Gimme a break!
I am on the road...to my home...in the New Jerusalem...and when I get there, there will be...no more death...no more mourning....no more crying...or pain! Hallelujah! I can't wait!

No it won't .see the measles outbreaks in our country .
Your body knows to. Fight it ,age is a factor .
If you take immunosuppressant it limits your immune system

Immunosuppressant? Thats a new one i haven't heard of.

Then all that talk of "herd immunity" was garbage then. True?

Im just citing the definition of a vaccine here
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases

So then, by definition these experimental injections aren't even vaccines.
Or at the least they are ineffective at providing immunity, catching the virus and transmitting it

With the measles outbreak one has to conclude that those vaccines didn't work either
Was it the so called "vaccines" that cause their immune system to be suppressed?

Either way, just so you know, im pro choice and have decided to decline the invitation to enter into this human experiment. I have many arguments and lines of reasoning which i won't get into. Probably my strongest argument is that my doctors have advised me not to take it

Last edited:
Good news...my pharmacy is now handing out free flu jabs! Man, these people think of everything! What would we do without them? Perhaps we'll find out, eh? Lol

And finally

Vaccine_Injection.jpg

Only when enough people wake up to this will we be able to rebuild from this tragedy and return to normal

I guess we're all going to die anyway, so...oh well!
I've seen it...I've felt it...eternity with our Lord will more than make up for whatever we go through here!
This life is just the beginning! And we will all see God! Hallelujah!

My sadness comes from witnessing what this issue has done to Christians...
I am NOT vaccinated because I live as a recluse... my daughter is vaccinated because she needs to travel for her job.
NO issues... but it doesn't seem to be this way with many.

I am Canadian so we don't seem to have the degree of left and right that the States has.

Anyways... I am so BLESSED to be filled with ABSOLUTE GRATITUDE and J
Canadians tend to do what they're told. I think we're related to jellyfish!

Back