Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the vaccine effective?

Is the vaccine effective?

• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Better than none

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Worse than none

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Two things happen whenever I post this...crickets and no investigation.

Iv read the part that you are referring to... Its the last few phrases of revelation and of the whole bible and tells us not to add to it... That could be why this is happening... I don't know for sure...

I remember Christ telling us not to despair for these things must come to pass so i try not to think about why too much

Immunosuppressant? Thats a new one i haven't heard of.

Then all that talk of "herd immunity" was garbage then. True?

Im just citing the definition of a vaccine here
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases

So then, by definition these experimental injections aren't even vaccines.
Or at the least they are ineffective at providing immunity, catching the virus and transmitting it

With the measles outbreak one has to conclude that those vaccines didn't work either
Was it the so called "vaccines" that cause their immune system to be suppressed?

Either way, just so you know, im pro choice and have decided to decline the invitation to enter into this human experiment. I have many arguments and lines of reasoning which i won't get into. Probably my strongest argument is that my doctors have advised me not to take it
Plaquenil ,often proclaimed a cure for covid suppresses the immune system with those with ra.

My wife has to have her eyes checked and avoid the sun light even in winter for prolonged periods .lupus and other immune Diseases .

Surgeries caused by her immune system
Shoulder replacement on the right,shoulder repair ,a thumb surgery is scheduled,her hip bursa sacks are bad,aka bursitis,and her right knee has advanced arthritis all within three years of diagnosis .

Asthma is a immune overreaction ,the immune system attacks the lungs over a false flag .the sweellimg is caused by that in the bronchio tubes

Plaquenil ,often proclaimed a cure for covid suppresses the immune system with those with ra.

My wife has to have her eyes checked and avoid the sun light even in winter for prolonged periods .lupus and other immune Diseases .

Surgeries caused by her immune system
Shoulder replacement on the right,shoulder repair ,a thumb surgery is scheduled,her hip bursa sacks are bad,aka bursitis,and her right knee has advanced arthritis all within three years of diagnosis .

Asthma is a immune overreaction ,the immune system attacks the lungs over a false flag .the sweellimg is caused by that in the bronchio tubes
Plaqunil is the only effective treatment I can take for Lupus. Since the pandemic started, it is no longer available to me.

The Spanish flue killed more soldiers in WW1 then the. Actually fighting .in fact most of my counties war dead are those .died in training ,caught it while in transport ,or in the trenches . But covid fits revelation .

The modern day flue shot is based on a virus that they never figured out why it stopped or what exactly made it so deadly .

It's an immunosuppressant that is what it does and my wife hasn't had a problem getting it
Where I live, it is political. With Plaquenil, I can live a fairly normal life. As it is, life is difficult. It's just the way it is.
I'm in a catch-22.

Where I live, it is political. With Plaquenil, I can live a fairly normal life. As it is, life is difficult. It's just the way it is.
I'm in a catch-22.
It's not sin to get the shot .look I could go into some of the ideas of agenda 21 were in use by developers before ww2, WW1 let me use the old motel as a type .View attachment 13393

This looks like many old stores that had apartment up top and stores on the bottom , pedestrian paths and parks were common .I'm not for forcing it but given how much my state has grown ,in my life it is possible to see what was farmland become a concrete jungle and people will want green spaces .

I watched the anti agenda 21,protest s historical community simply by volunteering to be restored to what it was in the early 1920s. Street lights and sidewalks with artists selling crafts out of their homes .motels here or there .they simply asked for a designated zoning permit and street lights to be put up.

The biggest and loudest protester ironically lives in a high rise whereby the charter was amended to limit it from happening again .I even called her out on that .

People protest because the. Media tells them and don't consider the other side .I'm hardly for secession of local rule but local ordinance can be as oppressive . I posted a photo of the church with it's bell tower ,that was protested and fought against by locals .it was going to be the tallest of them and now you can't see it from the bridges like the other steeples .

Iv read the part that you are referring to... Its the last few phrases of revelation and of the whole bible and tells us not to add to it... That could be why this is happening... I don't know for sure...

I remember Christ telling us not to despair for these things must come to pass so i try not to think about why too much
You're the first person who's ever even acknowledged what I had to say about it. The only reason I mention it is because the Lord pointed it out to me last December.

I have tried to find information on this dilemma... I remember some patients with Lupus being scared at the beginning of the pandemic that his would affect their supply.... however... we are almost 2 years into things now. I do not know what the stats are regarding people in Ontario being denied their regular lupus medication. There are more than just one factor when a doctor denies a patient medication.

It makes no sense that someone ALREADY and CURRENTLY taking a medication that is deemed effective for a certain ailment would be suddenly cut off.

This is a dilemma that is quite hard to prove and settle. I think perhaps those who USED to be on it at one time would perhaps find it more difficult to receive a NEW prescription for it during a pandemic.
Isilwen

You're the first person who's ever even acknowledged what I had to say about it. The only reason I mention it is because the Lord pointed it out to me last December.

Well help me think it through...

Firstly, iv always wondered if those words are in reference to the book of rev or the whole bible.
I think its just for the book of rev. Or does it apply to the whole bible? What do u think?

Has the book of rev been added to? Im not sure. We have different translations from one language to another...
One thing is for sure, humans tend to add to it in their minds. Is that enough to bring on the plagues or is it of the written word that matters in this case

Are we seeing plagues? Well yes, i guess we could call this a type of plague which ever way you look at it...
So my conclusion is that it is possible if not probable that its at least a part of why this is happening...

Onto another topic... The beast. In particular, the image of the beast

_l61qZdR.jpg

Now, symbiology is not my forte at all but why is the WHO banner adorned by a serpent?
A serpent that is coiled around a pole and over the earth... Am i trippin or am i seeing a correlation...
The serpent deceived Adam and Eve. We all know this...
Why then is it being displayed like so. As if its deceiving the world

Also the term sorcery translates to pharmakia... Witchcraft...
Making potions in a boiling cauldron... Or, as they do today, making drugs in stainless steel vats...
No wonder they used to burn witches at the stake... People tend to think that they were upside down back then...
No...
We are the ones who are upside down allowing the witches to have their way with the world...
We are the ones who are upside down not burning these witches like Fauci and Gates at the stake

Back