Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the vaccine effective?

Is the vaccine effective?

• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Better than none

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Worse than none

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Yes, that's the way of the world.
And they try to convince everyone that what they are doing is good.
I just saw on you tube someone bad mouthing Joel Osteen
If people bad mouth him long enough, people will believe it and people do.
No one knows all the good he does, only his bad mistake with the hurricane.
They will use that against him forever.
Imagine doing one thing wrong and having the world hate you forever because of it.

Imagine doing one thing wrong and having the world hate you forever because of it.

Church leaders seem to get judged harder by other christians because they put themself in an annointed position to speak for God. So when they make scriptural errors that can influence many they get called out for it.

You know i can say some good things about Joel. I think he is a nice guy, and he is a positive person who encourages others. Thats a good thing. Encouragement, positive, and hope are good things to share with others but the gospel and open books is also important.

Last edited:
You know i can say some good things about Joel. I think he is a nice guy, and he is a positive person who encourages others. Thats a good thing. Encouragement, positive, and hope are good things to share with others but the gospel and open books is also important.
If you saw his church services and not just him, you would see a very strong gospel presence throughout.

Honestly, the lies are so thick. It's no wonder the world's such a mess. Look at this:

Yeah we know it's a topic that triggers an instinctive conspiracy theory, and that's probably why people believe it. But would you look at the body language of these two? I never thought I'd find another person who was as incapable of lying as I am!

Honestly, the lies are so thick. It's no wonder the world's such a mess. Look at this:

Yeah we know it's a topic that triggers an instinctive conspiracy theory, and that's probably why people believe it. But would you look at the body language of these two? I never thought I'd find another person who was as incapable of lying as I am!
sounds half reasonable to me, but then again, I'm not a fraud detective. 🕵️‍♂️

We should not be trying to force things like this on other people.
After all, during the black plague, no one was forced to clean up the garbage around them.
For that matter, we still have the black plague.

I only have a simple question because im a simple person. I think simple. Some people call me dumb.

Do any alledged racists pay taxes?

If any alleged racists pay taxes would that not mean any tax payer funded media who call people racists who pay taxes are funded by the people they are calling racists?. Funded by racists?

Last edited:
I only have a simple question because im a simple person. I think simple. Some people call me dumb.

Do any alledged racists pay taxes?

If any alleged racists pay taxes would that not mean any tax payer funded media who call people racists who pay taxes are funded by the people they are calling racists?. Funded by racists?

Tax payers have no choice about paying tax, so it is not unusual for a tax payer to be inadvertently funding things that they are ethically opposed to. I would say yes it is likely that it happens, but it is not by their choice so it isn't as though it is they who are funding it per-se. The government is the one who is making the decisions as to what to fund with the taxes.

It looks like some people dont want governments permission and approval just to go out and eat a meal in peace.

It's pretty bad for a government to be doing that to the people, but if those people were to see the man at 1:25 of that video, I wonder how many of them wouldn't do it out of respect for him?

Some argue it can get people dependant on booster shots to avoid getting very sick or die.
I believe that's true. When someone else does the heavy lifting for us, our bodies grow weaker as a result. The same holds true when our natural immunities have another agent (vax) do the heavy lifting. Eventually our natural immunities become weakened and ineffective. IMHO

Back