Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the vaccine effective?

Is the vaccine effective?

• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Better than none

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Worse than none

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
it might be premature but I really don't see it as any different then the first series .

I got hep a and many other boosters in the army ,the vaccine isn't perfect neither is it deadly like they say .
Being stung by a bee can be deadly, who are you to say....?

Being stung by a bee can be deadly, who are you to say....?
i have been stung by bees wasps and have allergies ,should I then avoid the sun ,Florida irritates my asthma and now eyes ,pollen move ,quit my job ?

they ask you if you have any known allergies on any vaccination.

The covid may very well be real but no one seems to get the flu anymore.
Everything is covid.
What happened to the flu?
Masks, hand cleaning, and social distancing work even better on influenza than on COVID-19. There was some influenza,but it never got a chance to go very far, given the things we did to slow down the new virus.

i have been stung by bees wasps and have allergies ,should I then avoid the sun ,Florida irritates my asthma and now eyes ,pollen move ,quit my job ?

they ask you if you have any known allergies on any vaccination.
I avoid the vaccine

I got hep a and many other boosters in the army ,the vaccine isn't perfect neither is it deadly like they say .
The influenza shot back then, was notoriously ineffective when we used to give every person in the AF the shot. The reasoning was sound, though.

If we vaccinate everyone, a few will be ill enough to go in for treatment. A few won't be protected. But more than half will. And that means that an influenza epidemic won't take out an entire unit.

So the mission is more important than the health of any particular airman.

The COVID vaccine is a lot better than those old influenza immunizations. There was no end of angry objection to those. One year, the hospital commander took me to the 2BW staff meeting, and he personally vaccinated each unit commander.

Didn't help; everyone still complained. Couldn't blame them.

I avoid the vaccine
you have no test for skin cancer ,or allergies until you get it .

family history of things can cause a problem .

two persons I know didn't get the shot ,one is dead aged 70 ,the other my age is in icu.

naturally immunity only happens if you get it and live.

there's a bit of chance there

look I have no fear of lightning for me too get out if it it has to be over me ,yet eschew the vaccine which has way lower risks makes no sense

The influenza shot back then, was notoriously ineffective when we used to give every person in the AF the shot. The reasoning was sound, though.

If we vaccinate everyone, a few will be ill enough to go in for treatment. A few won't be protected. But more than half will. And that means that an influenza epidemic won't take out an entire unit.

So the mission is more important than the health of any particular airman.

The COVID vaccine is a lot better than those old influenza immunizations. There was no end of angry objection to those. One year, the hospital commander took me to the 2BW staff meeting, and he personally vaccinated each unit commander.

Didn't help; everyone still complained. Couldn't blame them.
I wasn't mentioning the flu shots but that we have an early vaccine and a bunch of unknowns .

I'm not for mandates ,I understand the avoidance but I wonder how many if these I see that work in lightning ,mow yards,ride out hurricanes in known floor zones .

look I have no fear of lightning for me too get out if it it has to be over me ,yet eschew the vaccine which has way lower risks makes no sense
Respect lightning and avoid exposing yourself unnecessarily. That's the way. A smart person learns what the odds are, and acts accordingly.

Respect lightning and avoid exposing yourself unnecessarily. That's the way. A smart person learns what the odds are, and acts accordingly.
the problem as I know the 30 minute rule ,is that the cloud can pass and no rain and them boom it strikes,seen it .

its 30 minute before a storm and after . my job doesn't officially make us ,like the solid waste guys we work in it ,my job ,there is no tomorrow

How long can a country maintain emergency restrictions on its citizens lives while still calling itself a liberal democracy?
As long as it takes to insure the greatest protection against the deadliest plague to hit humanity in more than 100 years. That has nothing to do with liberal democracy. Nothing.

Why did CDC change its definition for ‘vaccine’?​

Social media is calling bluff on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for modifying its definition of the words “vaccine” and “vaccination” on its website.

Before the change, the definition for “vaccination” read, “the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.” Now, the word “immunity” has been switched to “protection.”

The term “vaccine” also got a makeover. The CDC’s definition changed from “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease” to the current “a preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases.”

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article254111268.html#storylink=cpy

12 facts you need to know about the vaccine before you decide to take it​

1. It is not a vaccine. It does not contribute to herd immunity.​

Vaccines are a specialized medicine given to healthy people to stop them from getting a virus. Vaccines are given to prevent transmission of viruses. The current COVID-19 vaccines available have not been proven to prevent transmission of SARS CoV2. The COVID-19 vaccine does not stop you from getting the virus. It is not a vaccine.

If vaccination is as safe and effective (as it's proponents claim) and the only people allowed in health care centers are protected by vaccination (as they want to enforce) then what kind of heartless monster would prevent an unvaccinated person from seeking urgent medical care in a health care facility full of vaccinated people who believe they are protected against harm? Are they or are they not protected by their precious vaccination? It is obvious that either they place no confidence in vaccination or they are simply blinded and hardened by their hate and anger they harbor in their heart.

Reactions: JLB
As long as it takes to insure the greatest protection against the deadliest plague to hit humanity in more than 100 years. That has nothing to do with liberal democracy. Nothing.

It’s a weapon used to control mankind to bring them under the authority of Satan, and his agenda for World Governement.

6D12B347-A314-434D-BD4C-B39EA4F67421.jpeg

If vaccination is as safe and effective (as it's proponents claim) and the only people allowed in health care centers are protected by vaccination (as they want to enforce) then what kind of heartless monster would prevent an unvaccinated person from seeking urgent medical care in a health care facility full of vaccinated people who believe they are protected against harm? Are they or are they not protected by their precious vaccination? It is obvious that either they place no confidence in vaccination or they are simply blinded and hardened by their hate and anger they harbor in their heart.
They are guarded by reason, and common sense. If a person doesn't care enough about themselves (never mind others!) to get vaccinated then why should a health care facility consider them a priority?

BTW, there is a Scripture that we should all go by in our Christian life: love your neighbor as yourself. That includes calling anyone a "heartless monster" or "simply blinded and hardened by their hate and anger they harbor in their heart".

BTW, there is a Scripture that we should all go by in our Christian life: love your neighbor as yourself. That includes calling anyone a "heartless monster" or "simply blinded and hardened by their hate and anger they harbor in their heart".
Being careful not to offend your neighbor is not what that scripture is teaching. Jesus might have had nothing to say if bound by that understanding. Thankfully, Jesus' Word is reliable rather than politically correct.

If an unvaccinated man traveling from Jerusalem to Jericho is found in need of urgent care, how do you think that the "love your neighbor as yourself" teaching/Truth should be applied.

If someone feels self-convicted by words which are accurate then maybe they should appreciate those words instead of trying to cancel them. Love does not equate to ignorance or looking the other way. Truth, honesty, and self sacrifice are the highest forms of respect and love.

They are guarded by reason, and common sense. If a person doesn't care enough about themselves (never mind others!) to get vaccinated

I'm pleased that they have the courage to "care enough" about themselves and everyone else by not being complicit to the requirements of an evil beast. Also, the 'vaccine' (it is not a vaccine, it is a programming liquid) has legitimate concerns of every sort that many may not acknowledge.

why should a health care facility consider them a priority?
I have never heard anyone say or imply that priorities should be given to unvaccinated people. This is a strawman argument. If you could please document any instances of that. I have personally witnessed people implying that 'priority' should be given to vaccinated people. The facts are quite opposite of what you have stated in this regard.

I hope God will keep you well.

Being careful not to offend your neighbor is not what that scripture is teaching. Jesus might have had nothing to say if bound by that understanding. Thankfully, Jesus' Word is reliable rather than politically correct.

If an unvaccinated man traveling from Jerusalem to Jericho is found in need of urgent care, how do you think that the "love your neighbor as yourself" teaching/Truth should be applied.

If someone feels self-convicted by words which are accurate then maybe they should appreciate those words instead of trying to cancel them. Love does not equate to ignorance or looking the other way. Truth, honesty, and self sacrifice are the highest forms of respect and love.

I'm pleased that they have the courage to "care enough" about themselves and everyone else by not being complicit to the requirements of an evil beast. Also, the 'vaccine' (it is not a vaccine, it is a programming liquid) has legitimate concerns of every sort that many may not acknowledge.

I have never heard anyone say or imply that priorities should be given to unvaccinated people. This is a strawman argument. If you could please document any instances of that. I have personally witnessed people implying that 'priority' should be given to vaccinated people. The facts are quite opposite of what you have stated in this regard.

I hope God will keep you well.
Thanks, I'm sure He will. Because I am fully vaccinated.

Back