Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the vaccine effective?

Is the vaccine effective?

• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Better than none

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Worse than none

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Covid is being used against people across this entire planet. It's a manipulation campaign to gain control. In my opinion that is what it's all about money and control. Here is a video that illustrates how easy it is to control people into doing something they don't agree with, interesting stuff.

Correction: Covid is a deadly virus that is killing people across this entire planet.

Not opinion, fact. The poor ethics is the one who refuses the vaccine and refuses to help their neighbor.

I have never refused the jab and i will get one in time. i allow others to go before me like those more vulnerable so i dont want to book a spot when someone else might need it more than me . I always wait patiently even at a meal i always go last and put everyone else before me i like to make sure everyone else has something to eat first and are full and i will take the crumbs.

I continue to wear a mask in public places, and I have noticed that more and more are no longer wear masks in public.

I am sure I will stop as well.

It is inevitable
(:-

This is the same kind of deceitful theology Robert Jeffress tried to use in claiming there is no biblical argument against getting the jab.
There is no mention of COVID in the Bible.

And I understand about a child’s fear of getting a “shot” but calling it a “jab” are the words of a frightened child on a public forum.

Desire,
from one friend to another, the shots do not hurt & you will not cry afterwards,

So Help Me God
I didn't buy that baloney from him
Just be honest, you didn't buy it because you do not have a dime to your name.

the shots do not hurt & you will not cry afterwards,
I have yet to receive a vaccine of any type that did not sting when it was injected. The nurse informed me that it is common for the arm to be quite sore for a day or two afterward and since I am right-handed, she injected the Pfizer vaccine for Covid in my left arm. But then, since it was decided that I would also get a Prevnar 13 vaccine the same day, she gave me that one in my right arm. As a result, both arms were quite sore for the next two days. To be this sore from a vaccine has been rare for me but I thought it was a bit funny that she "spared" my right arm by injecting the Covid vaccine in my left arm when in reality both arms were just as sore anyway.

The Question:

Why do the “protected” (vaccinated) need protection from the “unprotected“ (unvaccinated) by forcing the unprotected to get the protection that isn’t protecting the protected from the virus?

JLB

The Question:

Why do the “protected” (vaccinated) need protection from the “unprotected“ (unvaccinated) by forcing the unprotected to get the protection that isn’t protecting the protected from the virus?
JLB
Exactly. They aren't concerned about the virus, they are concerned about the full acceptance of the potions.

Why are natural immunity and proven therapies unacceptable. Any conversation about them is off the table. Why is it so important that you take their potion. Why is the focus on willfully accepting the potion and not on protection from the virus? I wonder if CRISPR-CAS9 will become a part of these coming 'vaccines' and 'boosters'.

Ok, the vaccine is affective. The question is 'What is the vaccine effective at doing?'.

Exactly. They aren't concerned about the virus, they are concerned about the full acceptance of the potions.

Why are natural immunity and proven therapies unacceptable. Any conversation about them is off the table. Why is it so important that you take their potion. Why is the focus on willfully accepting the potion and not on protection from the virus? I wonder if CRISPR-CAS9 will become a part of these coming 'vaccines' and 'boosters'.

Ok, the vaccine is affective. The question is 'What is the vaccine effective at doing?'.
It's effective at reducing the severity of the virus if one contracts it.

They are just conspiracy theorists, Jacinda said not only will there be no forced vaccinations, but those who choose to opt-out won't face any penalties at all.

They were just conspiracy theorists remember and there would be no forced vaccinations for those who dont want it?

Last edited:
If people are more obsessed about me and what i do in my life over there own life then they should probably seek professional help and see a psychologist or councillor or something. Im not anyones property and no one owns me.

Psychopaths need seek help.

Last edited:
Back