Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the vaccine effective?

Is the vaccine effective?

• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Better than none

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Worse than none

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Now see the silliness of that rule .
I do not like the rules they have made... but to be honest... nothing about the restrictions have affected me... and so perhaps some of my LACK of reaction or feeling about it is because I don't socialize... I don't travel... and I eat at home.

You have been through many things in your experience.... and I am in NO way... shape or form going to disrespect your view on things.

I agree 100% that our war vets are not properly taken care of... The same goes for all our elderly... This society is geared to use and abuse and then spit people out when they are no more useful... that is Western civilization.

Our countries are formulated on greed...prestige... power and money. It's been this way for centuries.

I believe God is dealing with some of that AT THIS TIME.

I do not like the rules they have made... but to be honest... nothing about the restrictions have affected me... and so perhaps some of my LACK of reaction or feeling about it is because I don't socialize... I don't travel... and I eat at home.

You have been through many things in your experience.... and I am in NO way... shape or form going to disrespect your view on things.

I agree 100% that our war vets are not properly taken care of... The same goes for all our elderly... This society is geared to use and abuse and then spit people out when they are no more useful... that is Western civilization.

Our countries are formulated on greed...prestige... power and money. It's been this way for centuries.

I believe God is dealing with some of that AT THIS TIME.
Yet you couldn't hold an in person service in many liberal states had it not been for the resistors .it's picking your poison .don't assume that people lived healthy because of lockdowns they often didn't .suicide and drug use on the rise .
We aren't meant to be isolated .

Church isn't a bunch of a far blogging but in person .

It's hard to grieve members here who I only know with pseudonym here

Cornelius
And a few others

Yet I can put faces on the names of church members who died

Ken
Rebecca and many more

.don't assume that people lived healthy because of lockdowns they often didn't .suicide and drug use on the rise .
I am not assuming anything... I simply stated that I am not affected by any of these measures because I live as a recluse.... This does NOT mean I don't care about others who have been negatively affected.

For me... covid has brought me to a place of ABSOLUTE GRATITUDE. That is all I am saying.

Blessings to you jason... I hope you have a good rest of the day... I am off for the rest of the day.

I am not assuming anything... I simply stated that I am not affected by any of these measures because I live as a recluse.... This does NOT mean I don't care about others who have been negatively affected.

For me... covid has brought me to a place of ABSOLUTE GRATITUDE. That is all I am saying.

Blessings to you jason... I hope you have a good rest of the day... I am off for the rest of the day.
You have to see that those who resist aren't all paranoid .

Do you really think that if you got sick that the local hospital won't just vaccinate you .

Happened to my dad during a seizure and he was upset .charged him for three shots .he wasn't against them .but wasn't told the costs first .he would have gone to his doctor for them .

The covid vaccine is unbelievably safe

Do you have any evidence to back up that claim...

I have evidence against that and it comes from the FDA...
A list of admitted adverse reactions for these experimental needles...

bandicam 2021-11-09 18-26-47-452.jpg
Do you consider auto immune disease to be safe?
What about stroke, anaphylaxis or death?

Oxford dictionary defines safe as "Not in danger, secure"
So according to the FDA these experimental injections are not safe at all...

The CDC has reported almost 20,000 deaths from the vaccine... The European board is reporting similar numbers with hundreds of thousands of other adverse events...

I personally know several people who have had bad reactions to these vaccines from a simple rash to heart condition and cancer... To say these things are safe is an insult to these people who are now suffering because of them

Here is a chart showing the amount of myocarditis claims from vaccines in recent years

bandicam 2021-11-14 20-57-13-459.jpg
We can clearly see that myocarditis used to be rare... Now its common because of these experimental syringes

So that claim that these lethal injections are safe is easily refuted... They are not safe at all...
In fact, they are dangerous... And forcing them onto people is not only criminal but evil

I expected our government to be working for us not against us... And not in such a blatant manner
I expect the far-left government and increasingly far-left public to continue to water down, weaken, defund, and demonize Christians and Jews with any and all means at their disposal.
There is an international agenda afoot that most fail to recognize. Those behind this agenda have long studied human behavior and know how to manipulate the masses and are in the process of doing so. They began their plans in earnest because they knew it was time to do so. They play for keeps.
When I used to play chess, I'd regularly think 5 moves ahead of where myself and my opponent were. There people are like this and are multi-dimensional in their thinking. What's happening is nothing new.
1637655096812.png

I expect the far-left government and increasingly far-left public to continue to water down, weaken, defund, and demonize Christians and Jews with any and all means at their disposal.
There is an international agenda afoot that most fail to recognize. Those behind this agenda have long studied human behavior and know how to manipulate the masses and are in the process of doing so. They began their plans in earnest because they knew it was time to do so. They play for keeps.
When I used to play chess, I'd regularly think 5 moves ahead of where myself and my opponent were. There people are like this and are multi-dimensional in their thinking. What's happening is nothing new.

Ye true. Its nothing new but the way their going about it is with these injections
Its communism at the root but with an unfamiliar face to most people

Do you have any evidence to back up that claim...

I have evidence against that and it comes from the FDA...
A list of admitted adverse reactions for these experimental needles...

View attachment 13332
Do you consider auto immune disease to be safe?
What about stroke, anaphylaxis or death?

Oxford dictionary defines safe as "Not in danger, secure"
So according to the FDA these experimental injections are not safe at all...

The CDC has reported almost 20,000 deaths from the vaccine... The European board is reporting similar numbers with hundreds of thousands of other adverse events...

I personally know several people who have had bad reactions to these vaccines from a simple rash to heart condition and cancer... To say these things are safe is an insult to these people who are now suffering because of them

Here is a chart showing the amount of myocarditis claims from vaccines in recent years

View attachment 13333
We can clearly see that myocarditis used to be rare... Now its common because of these experimental syringes

So that claim that these lethal injections are safe is easily refuted... They are not safe at all...
In fact, they are dangerous... And forcing them onto people is not only criminal but evil
What you are talking about is statistically insignificant when put against the social impact of deaths of covid infecting everyone and those most vulnerable dying.

It was obvious to governments hospitals were failing, so lock down was essential to keep the medical system running under great strain. Vaccines are the only thing thats changed, and lifting lockdown has not collapsed hospitals. So on a crude scale vaccines have saved the medical support system.

In the UK you are talking 60 million people affected, and in the US 300 million. The actual experiment we are now in is how will the balancing act go. In the plague, if a community got it, it isolated. If you got ill you died, or you survived. The wider community just had to wait to see who survived.

There are now many examples of people who believed Covid was fake, caught it and have died.
The power of a democracy is to cope with ideas of conspiracy, fraud, look at them and make a conclusion.

And the simple conclusion is the liars are the conspiracy spreaders, and their accusation of fraud has gone from maybe to criminal liable and potential revolution. The real problem is life is not simple or just sweet homely reality, but full of emotional and spiritual pain and confusion, into which Jesus speaks and walks. But to admit this is harder than buying into the lie everyone in government is satanic and a liar, set on destroying Gods truth.

I don't believe anyone can make this claim unrefutably. I do not believe due diligence and proper testing and follow-up analysis has been thoroughly and completely finished to provide reasonable assurance to this end and we are taking chances in light of the current pandemic situation. In other words, we are forgoing needed and trusted processes in the hope that the actions taken will prove to be good in the end. For the sake of everyone I hope and pray I am wrong.
I 100% agree with you. The tests were rushed, the studies which often took years were shortened to months, and the groups were diverse but limited. I remember when doctors came up with a cure for people who had a catatonic state. It was due to a bacterial protein which if they switched off the people would come awake. It was a break through so they rushed the medication through and gave it to the patients. Turns out they were right, it stopped bacteria, but also mitochondria which every cell has to make energy, but its structure is similar to bacteria. It turned off these factories and after three days everyone died.

So I see the risk of RNA technology and playing with cell processes. But because of these past disasters they tried to cover as much as they could the absolute problem flag trials. And it seems to have worked. This is the beginning to the biological revolution which I had hoped would have taken off in the 1980's when I was at uni, but is now becoming a reality. And all of us who know the kind of mistakes made in the past, you have to be jumpy. But the alternative is social collapse, economic disaster which could be worse than the pandemic. As a world economy, what things have become is staggering. 2008 avoiding collapse of the financial system. 2020 avoiding collapse of world health and world medical support. 2021 COP26 realisation we are on to disaster 2.4c temp rise and near term temperature and climate shifts affecting billions of people. The fact we can even talk about this, across thousands of miles and know it has meaning and significance is almost science fiction. This cultural shift and awareness is easier for thinkers and IT people like me, because I am deeply interested in whats possible and where things are going.

Jesus and His love is also here, not in doom and gloom, but in hope that His people can share His love about how to love from the heart and apply this to all aspects of life. God bless you

You just did. Do you think you're nuts?
I am quite poor using summaries of meaning.
The vaccine is about control of the spread of covid and helping people avoid catching it.

Domination by government over peoples lives for the sake of control is what is being accused as the real motivation of what is happening, which is not true and nuts.

The difficulty is both can be experienced in a similar way. The difference is on how the government restricts people and whether it is in the realm of COVID or in every aspect of life and expression. Some claimed meeting in church services was safe when it can be shown these became spreader events. No responsible government can allow such things to happen, it would be negligent. What is also negligent is for believers not to face the reality COVID is a life threat to many and care needs to be taken.

It's a way to make you feel bad about your choice and to make you question it.
I understand what it means... far too many Christians seem to like "wiping the blood of their hands" ( in my opinion ).
To me... it's a form of arrogance. Washing the blood off our hands should always be a last resort and it applies to those who refuse to repent from their sins.

So I see the risk of RNA technology and playing with cell processes.
You are not the only one .
2008 avoiding collapse of the financial system.
Banking bail out . Too big to fail . The rich got richer . What a scam on the tax payers !
2021 COP26 realisation we are on to disaster 2.4c temp rise and near term temperature and climate shifts affecting billions of people.
The climate potentates jetted in and did fine dining , pontificating and pouting on the world stage .

COP26 Was A Flop … Again

Domination by government over peoples lives for the sake of control is what is being accused as the real motivation of what is happening, which is not true and nuts.
Have you read " The Great Reset " ?

You are not the only one .

Banking bail out . Too big to fail . The rich got richer . What a scam on the tax payers !

The climate potentates jetted in and did fine dining , pontificating and pouting on the world stage .

COP26 Was A Flop … Again

Have you read " The Great Reset " ?
There are layers to all these stories. The question is always will the reader be prepared to dig and find them.
There are enemies and friends, corruption, fraud, good and bad actors.

Fractional reserve lending makes the financial system vulnerable to big loss exposure.
Without a bail out the whole system fails and we are in the great depression.
The problem is how the bail out was done and who benefited was hidden.
So it is confusing who benefits, and unfortunately as normal people we have no clue.

I 100% agree with you. The tests were rushed, the studies which often took years were shortened to months, and the groups were diverse but limited. I remember when doctors came up with a cure for people who had a catatonic state. It was due to a bacterial protein which if they switched off the people would come awake. It was a break through so they rushed the medication through and gave it to the patients. Turns out they were right, it stopped bacteria, but also mitochondria which every cell has to make energy, but its structure is similar to bacteria. It turned off these factories and after three days everyone died.

So I see the risk of RNA technology and playing with cell processes. But because of these past disasters they tried to cover as much as they could the absolute problem flag trials. And it seems to have worked. This is the beginning to the biological revolution which I had hoped would have taken off in the 1980's when I was at uni, but is now becoming a reality. And all of us who know the kind of mistakes made in the past, you have to be jumpy. But the alternative is social collapse, economic disaster which could be worse than the pandemic. As a world economy, what things have become is staggering. 2008 avoiding collapse of the financial system. 2020 avoiding collapse of world health and world medical support. 2021 COP26 realisation we are on to disaster 2.4c temp rise and near term temperature and climate shifts affecting billions of people. The fact we can even talk about this, across thousands of miles and know it has meaning and significance is almost science fiction. This cultural shift and awareness is easier for thinkers and IT people like me, because I am deeply interested in whats possible and where things are going.

Jesus and His love is also here, not in doom and gloom, but in hope that His people can share His love about how to love from the heart and apply this to all aspects of life. God bless you
I know some argue that we are able to develop vaccines quicker today because of past experience with vaccines, however, these vaccines are unlike anything we've used before. The mRNA technology (Pfizer and Moderna) is completely new and not been used on human subjects until the Covid vaccines. The viral vector vaccines (J&J and Astra Zeneca) have not been fully approved by the FDA for use in humans before, although some countries have been using this technology for treated Ebola cases.

Yes, the mRNA technology has been studied for about 30 years and shows great potential but the FDA does require following a specific procedural clinical trial processes after the preclinical testing has been completed and verified in order to determine safety and efficacy of any drug or vaccine before it is released for general use.

In the case of this pandemic the FDA provided Emergency Use Authorization to use these vaccines before they were fully tested and fully approved and the one that has now been fully approved was approved in a fraction of the time any other drug or vaccine typically gets approval. I might be less skeptical if we were dealing with a more typical type of vaccine but with these being new technology never used before, in my opinion this leaves ample room for caution and therefore I do not believe it is appropriate to require, demand, coerce, or force anyone to subject themselves to the vaccine against their own comfort level.

I am quite poor using summaries of meaning.
The vaccine is about control of the spread of covid and helping people avoid catching it.
Unfortunately, these vaccines don't seem to prove very effective at preventing people from catching it. I've already shared this but in case you missed it, I became infected with Covid sometime around the week of August 23rd. Over the next few days literally everyone that I know I came into close contact with got infected from me including my wife, my neighbor, his son, another church member, and my brother-in-law. All of them except my brother-in-law were fully vaccinated and all of them became infected. Additionally, my neighbor's wife also became infected by her husband and son and she too was fully vaccinated.

What the evidence does show, for now, is that fully vaccinated persons are far less likely to become seriously ill but they can and do still spread the virus to others and are able to become infected by others who may or may not be vaccinated.

... The vaccine is about control of the spread of covid and helping people avoid catching it. ...
That's your personal viewpoint. The covid vaccines are merely one method of disease control. Other methods are rejected instantaneously, even made unavailable by the very 'government' you believe are trying to keep people safe. Safe from what, the 'spread' of independent thinking?

Calling people 'nuts' because they didn't succumb to the same tunnel vision that many in society have is not convincing enough for some.

Holding other people responsible for your own well being is a relatively new concept for Americans. Rejecting self accountability and self responsibility has brought down many nations and or peoples in the past.

Your options concerning the pandemic are the same as mine:
Want to hedge your covid infection response? Take one of the vaccines if that makes you comfortable. (Quite a step down from the 'get it and forget it' solution they touted it would be)
Don't want to catch the virus? Consider isolating yourself.
Don't think it's right that you should have to isolate yourself? Then how thoughtless is it to try to isolate me, I'm no more likely to transmit it than you are.
The experts that you have relied on have not been very reliable? Try placing more reliance on your LORD and less on your lords maybe.

Last edited:
Back