Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the vaccine effective?

Is the vaccine effective?

• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Better than none

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Worse than none

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
What you are talking about is statistically insignificant when put against the social impact of deaths of covid infecting everyone and those most vulnerable dying

So vaccine deaths and injuries are insignificant...

OK I'll just say that to my friends who are now suffering from this lethal injection.

You provided no evidence at all just your own justification for vaccine deaths and injuries...

The point is that the vaccines are not safe as you incorrectly claimed

You know morality is dead when people start justifying vaccine deaths and forced vaccines. Abetting the plans of the evil one

All I can say is that when the time comes I'm going to say "I told you so!" Not that I'll need to. People sure aren't listening now. The powers-that-be are good, but only because the Lord is allowing it. I wonder why He would do that?

Vaccine deaths and injuries have always been accepted as no vaccine are 100% safe or 100% effective. There will always be a segment of the population that reacts to a vaccine. There is no way around that.

I am not justifying it, I am saying that it has always been. It's not new with the Covid vaccines.

Suspended for successful treating her (2000) patients for COVID 19, using protocols that have been used successfully in the past.

Suspended for successful treating her (2000) patients for COVID 19, using protocols that have been used successfully in the past.
She is such an admirable person and doctor for her character. Despite her harsh treatment at the hands of the media and the Hospital, she is warmly regarded here. To bad I'm not wealthy enough to open a clinic staffed with openly independently minded doctors. In Texas, I think such a clinic would be an overnight success.

Vaccine deaths and injuries have always been accepted as no vaccine are 100% safe or 100% effective. There will always be a segment of the population that reacts to a vaccine. There is no way around that.

I am not justifying it, I am saying that it has always been. It's not new with the Covid vaccines.

But no vaccine has ever had this many reported deaths and injuries...

Every drug has potential side effects and they should clearly be conveyed to the patient for them to decide whether to take it or not...

To promote these vaccines as safe is unethical...
To be immune from any liability is immoral...
And to force them onto people is criminally unlawful...

We are frogs in a pot
Never thought that we'd get caught
In such an awkward spot
Where our situation got
Increasingly so hot
Now we see what thought got...us! tc

But no vaccine has ever had this many reported deaths and injuries...

Every drug has potential side effects and they should clearly be conveyed to the patient for them to decide whether to take it or not...

To promote these vaccines as safe is unethical...
To be immune from any liability is immoral...
And to force them onto people is criminally unlawful...

I will agree to disagree.

I think the problem with today's church is that they are addicted to comfort and the blue pill is the easy way out.
There are two outcomes.
1. I am wrong. Honestly, I wish I was. But I know I'm not.
2. I am right. I wish I wasn't but I can't go into denial over this.
I've come so far as a result of facing my issues that to go back on what I absolutely know to be the truth would be destructive to myself and deeply grievous to my Father, who to me is the most important one in my life, even more important than myself.
It is He who is healing me and teaching me to love myself. I owe Him everything. Even my life.
"You may disagree with me, but I'll defend your right to disagree with me."
I am on the road...to my home...in the New Jerusalem. I don't need to be right, I just desire to please my Father. I know I often fall short, but I always repent. And He always forgives me. He knows my heart is united with His. Shalom.

Last edited:
I will agree to disagree.

Fair enough...
Maybe we can agree on something...

How about forcing the vaccine?
That's not the right way to go is it?

Surely we can agree that it's discrimination of the unvaxed? True?
Not being able to buy or sell because of an injection, that's gotta be wrong? Right?
Especially when there are risks attached to it? My body my choice

Any agreement there or do u support forced jabs?
I find most people are still pro choice which by definition is anti vax

Back