Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the vaccine effective?

Is the vaccine effective?

• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Better than none

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Worse than none

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You truly do not understand the point at all.

You are dangerously telling people to avoid going to the doctor until you feel unwell. That is a recipe for disaster and will likely get someone seriously injured.

Well you just crossed the line there sir.

Please provide the post where I told people to avoid going to the doctor.

If you can’t then you won’t be posting anymore in this thread.

People who are not sick don’t need a physicIan to treat them, because they are not sick.

As I have said repeatedly, if anyone wants to see their physician then do so.

Make sure you provide the post # where I am telling people they should avoid seeing their doctor.

Your are literally being dishonest .

Those are about sin but you allude to avoiding a vaccine you don't trust and contorting this verse to mean that it's about your position.

I'm not perfect .I filed bankruptcy under trump .I learned then how little power I have over saving or earning money .yet I save and work .

Fiat money is worthless .trump or Biden can't promise tomorrow .I can save and do what I can .but only God provides .

Those who are sick have no need of a physician to treat them.

Sorry you don’t believe the truth.

People who are not sick don’t need a physicIan to treat them

I don't need to provide the post number because you just said it again. By saying the above, you are telling people that they don't need to get a checkup. By telling me over and over again the same thing you are telling people to not get a checkup.

People who are not sick don’t need a physicIan to treat them, because they are not sick.

Make sure you provide the post # where I am telling people they should avoid seeing their doctor.

And you have said it yet again. You are telling people not to get a checkup.

Your are literally being dishonest .

Those are about sin but you allude to avoiding a vaccine you don't trust and contorting this verse to mean that it's about your position.

Let’s bring this into the current situation about the Corona Virus.

If you go to the doctor because you are worried about COVID 19, and ask him to examine you to see if you have the disease.

The doctor examines you and says you are healthy and don’t have COVID 19.

You then ask him to treat you for COVID 19.

He again tells you that you are not sick.

How can a doctor treat you for a disease you don’t have?

JLB

And you implied Im lost.

Seriously because plenty of Christians I know one I see for PTSD who spoke at kens funeral who died of covid has the series given long ago .

But he is lost .how many lost and sick did you heal and save .

Frankly you can ban me .I was here before you .I was here when free was a mod .those who know me will see your dishonest .

You have driven me away before . I saw you as a admin again and nearly decided to stop posting . You drove one who I won't say but came to me for advise a few times

It was a matter if time .If you weren't admin I would have placed you on ignore .

Sad I like Jeff but it is a mistake to let you have this power

I don't need to provide the post number because you just said it again.

Yes, I quoted Jesus Christ.

When Jesus heard that, He said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. Matthew 9:12

And as I said, this is my “religious exemption”.

I never once told anyone to avoid going to the doctor.

You misrepresented me in a very disgusting way.

JLB

I wouldn't but a vaccine like the influenza and shingles is to prevent it .you use vaccines as a prophylaxis to prevent a diseases not cure one .you take antimalaria pills only if you are in the danger zone .

It is not advisee to use it as a prophylaxis

If you want to get a vaccine that doesn’t prevent you from getting or dying from COVID 19 or spreading it to others, then that is your choice.

You then ask him to treat you for COVID 19.

Who is going to ask to be treated for something they don't have unless they have something mentally not right like a hypochondriac or parent with a child and the parent is displaying munchausen by proxy?

I fully agree. He has now threatened to remove me from the thread because I am telling the truth about what he is saying.

Actually you didn’t tell the truth about me, you misrepresented what I said in a blatant way.

JLB

Yes, I quoted Jesus Christ.

When Jesus heard that, He said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. Matthew 9:12

And as I said, this is my “religious exemption”.

I never once told anyone to avoid going to the doctor.

You misrepresented me in a very disgusting way.

JLB

I did no such thing and now you are back tracking!

Actually you didn’t tell the truth about me, you misrepresented what I said in a blatant way.

JLB

I absolutely did not and others have seen what I posted and have said the same things I have.

You need to go back and retead the last few pages.

Who is going to ask to be treated for something they don't have unless they have something mentally not right like a hypochondriac

I agree.

Who would want to receive a vaccine that can potentially kill them, and doesn’t protect them from getting or spreading it to others?

JLB

I agree.

Who would want to receive a vaccine that can potentially kill them, and doesn’t protect them from getting or spreading it to others?

JLB

It doesn't protect some people or stop some people from spreading it. It works like every other vaccine out there.

You blatantly lied about what I said, in which you said I told people to avoid going to the doctor.

I never said that.

JLB

Read everything that has been posted by the both of us and you will see I have not lied.

You have posted the same scripture over and over and are saying that people who aren't sick don't need a physician. People can take that as you are saying they don't need to go. So, what I have said is correct.

You are purposely being obtuse. High cholesterol has no outward signs. There is a reason why it is called a silent killer. I was in my 30s with energy for days when I was diagnosed with high cholesterol. I had no clue! There were no symptoms, however, going to the doctor for a checkup and routine bloodwork caught it.

You are dangerously telling people that they do not need to see a doctor for a checkup.
If you go back and read his words very carefully, he is not saying to not go to the doctor, nor to not take needed medication.
What he is saying, is that if you are not sick, lets say with high cholesterol, then you don't need cholesterol medicine.
I believe he is contrasting this with the vaccine. Nobody "Needs" the vaccine. Should some people get them, sure. But not everybody needs them.

Back