Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

is there air in heaven

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Essentially, (conclusively?) he makes the point that, You can't talk without air first because speech takes place on the exhale. Try this if you don't believe me, try to talk while inhaling. You can't do it. So in order to exhale air over your vocal chords and speak, first you need to inhale some air.
That is us. But God is God and can do anything.

If He wanted to, but right now He's busy doing this earth thing. What do you think it means to have been created in God's image?
Doesn't mean wie are ominopent,omniscient or ,omnipresent .you literally take that last book too literally .

Is Jesus a man,the One on the Throne ,or the Seven eyed,seven headed lamb who lied dead before the throne,?

Doesn't mean wie are ominopent,omniscient or ,omnipresent .you literally take that last book too literally .

Is Jesus a man,the One on the Throne ,or the Seven eyed,seven headed lamb who lied dead before the throne,?

Don't jump to conclusions. I didn't say that we're omnipotent, omniscient or omnipresent. Though we are created in God's image doesn't mean that we have been perfected in Christ yet. So we can easily have some of God's characteristics without having all of them. And that's still taking it literally.

This actually sounds more like, an identity crisis going on within the body. Ever since the Lord's resurrection the Lord sees you differently. I think He puts more value on you than you do yourself.

Ephesians 5:8-9
8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light
9 (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth),.../

SO now the question becomes, if there's no air in Heaven then are we children of light which we (will in the future) not need air?

Don't jump to conclusions. I didn't say that we're omnipotent, omniscient or omnipresent. Though we are created in God's image doesn't mean that we have been perfected in Christ yet. So we can easily have some of God's characteristics without having all of them. And that's still taking it literally.

This actually sounds more like, an identity crisis going on within the body. Ever since the Lord's resurrection the Lord sees you differently. I think He puts more value on you than you do yourself.

Ephesians 5:8-9
8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light
9 (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth),.../

SO now the question becomes, if there's no air in Heaven then are we children of light which we (will in the future) not need air?
There wasn't heaven until God created it .

You kinda ignore that .you also ignore that God doesn't actually have a body .

There isn't a place he doesn't exist ,or occupy .

Omnipresent implies that .

Except heaven is not our eternal home. The New Earth is. Read the last 2 chapters of Revelation. (and take it literally)

There wasn't heaven until God created it .

You kinda ignore that .you also ignore that God doesn't actually have a body .

There isn't a place he doesn't exist ,or occupy .

Omnipresent implies that .

What makes you think God don't have a body? Because scripture says God is a Spirit? Ok so tell me again how you were taken up and witnessed no one with a body in heaven...

How do you know that there's no such thing as a body for a spirit? We just don't know about the dynamics of the spiritual realm. Ghost stories suggest that spirits have no mass or body but Ghost stories are hardly proof of anything!

Except heaven is not our eternal home. The New Earth is. Read the last 2 chapters of Revelation. (and take it literally)

I know I actually thought about that while I was typing it but used it anyway (the term Heaven) because most people associate Heaven with the other side...which was my point and I thought it made it slightly more understandable for most folks. Nevertheless, good catch Brother!

So...what? It's reasonable to assume that the new earth will have air also? Will there be air in Heaven now becomes, will there be air on the new earth and will we need it to breath to survive?

Sure, why not? Making the Firmament was one of the first things that God did when He began creating earth and stuff, so this point you made is a great point and supports my idea of oh yes there will be air. Will we still need the breath of Life then? Will we still need the Bread of Life then?
All we need is Yeshua. He'll have taken care of all of that stuff that we might need, lol.
And I'll bet you one heavenly dollar that air is there too. You can pay me on the other side. I mean on the new earth, Lol!

You guys crack me up, no air! :hysterical

What makes you think God don't have a body? Because scripture says God is a Spirit? Ok so tell me again how you were taken up and witnessed no one with a body in heaven...

How do you know that there's no such thing as a body for a spirit? We just don't know about the dynamics of the spiritual realm. Ghost stories suggest that spirits have no mass or body but Ghost stories are hardly proof of anything
Because he is ominpresent ,you didn't address that in revelation Jesus not the Father is seen as the seven eyed lamb with seven heads dead and at the throne simultaneously.

Yet also existing all the time everywhere .

You really don't get the idea of anthromorphism

And the stars fought against sisera in their courses .

So the stars whipped out swords and shields and fought sisera on the earth or it's an idiom

If God has hands ,what is out of his reach is out range where he exists.logic dictates that isn't possible given God exists everywhere

Last edited:
You really don't get the idea of anthromorphism

Sure I do but that's 180 degrees off of what I was talking about. But how could anyone prescribe human characteristics to God anyway? No one knows enough about God's characteristics to be able to make such a statement.

Tell me how God can be the Breath of Life without being a breathing being?

You can't. Because the truth of it is that, we have certain of God's characteristics designed into us. We're created in HIS image. See? 180 off.

Why are you hesitant to believe that you are created in God's image?

IMO; Heaven may look like dream-city-like-internet-cloud that center control over other things in existence. Something like cartoon world. there will be different kind of air only for pure spirit-being but it will be Hell For the uncleaned. The Password to breathe in heaven is Holiness.

Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.
Hebrews 12:14 NIV

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”
Revelation 21:8 NIV

Back