Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

It appears that Luke's (the physician) quote....

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

guysmith

It appears that Luke's (the physician) quote....

Luke 21: 20"When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city.

.....contradicts three OT prophets of God.

Zechariah 12: 1 This is the word of the LORD concerning Israel. The LORD, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the spirit of man within him, declares: 2 "I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. 3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. 4 On that day I will strike every horse with panic and its rider with madness," declares the LORD. "I will keep a watchful eye over the house of Judah, but I will blind all the horses of the nations. 5 Then the leaders of Judah will say in their hearts, 'The people of Jerusalem are strong, because the LORD Almighty is their God.'
6 "On that day I will make the leaders of Judah like a firepot in a woodpile, like a flaming torch among sheaves. They will consume right and left all the surrounding peoples, but Jerusalem will remain intact in her place.
7 "The LORD will save the dwellings of Judah first, so that the honor of the house of David and of Jerusalem's inhabitants may not be greater than that of Judah. 8 On that day the LORD will shield those who live in Jerusalem, so that the feeblest among them will be like David, and the house of David will be like God, like the Angel of the LORD going before them. 9 On that day I will set out to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem.

Zechariah 14:3 Then the LORD will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights in the day of battle. 4 On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south. 5 You will flee by my mountain valley, for it will extend to Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.

Isaiah 4:2 In that day the Branch of the LORD will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land will be the pride and glory of the survivors in Israel. 3 Those who are left in Zion, who remain in Jerusalem, will be called holy, all who are recorded among the living in Jerusalem.

Isaiah 31:4 This is what the LORD says to me: "As a lion growls, a great lion over his prey— and though a whole band of shepherds is called together against him, he is not frightened by their shouts or disturbed by their clamor— so the LORD Almighty will come down to do battle on Mount Zion and on its heights. 5 Like birds hovering overhead, the LORD Almighty will shield Jerusalem; he will shield it and deliver it, he will 'pass over' it and will rescue it."

Joel 2: 32And everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved; for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be deliverance, as the LORD has said, among the survivors whom the LORD calls.

Guy

It may appear that way to an untrained eye.

Seeing you are quoting scripture that was written before the time of the Romans,how are you going to claim God will deliver Jerusalem out of the hand of the Romans after the Romans stomped on it?

After the Muslims nuke Jerusalem,then you will believe the word of God was wrong because you didnt understand what the Lord was talking about.Then the end shall come after you see the smoke of her burning.

That's really just a misapplying the wrong timeline to a portion of those prophecies.

The Luke 21:20-21 verses are about Armageddon, the 7th trumpet and 7th vial events, for that's when Christ comes, and also when He pours out His cup of wrath upon those armies that come up against Jerusalem (i.e., Ezek.38-39 timing). That is the timing of Zech.12:1-7 also, and Zech.14:1-5, as also Isaiah 31:4-5.

But Isaiah 4:2 and Joel 2:32 is AFTER Christ's defeat of His enemies on earth, after Armageddon.

So when does the antichrist come, since the antichrist must be doing his dirty working on earth in order for Christ's coming to defeat him? It's definitely prior to the 7th trumpet and 7th vial.

The 6th trumpet within the 2nd woe period shows the Gentiles treading the outer court of a temple in Jerusalem, while others worship within. God sends His two witnesses in that time, which have duties to witness against Christ's enemies in the manner of Elijah (Rev.11). It's during that 6th trumpet that Christ's enemies will take control of Jerusalem and setup false worship there for the end of days. Again, that is PRIOR to Christ's coming on the 7th trumpet.

And that is WHY it will not be good for those in Christ Jesus to be there in Jerusalem, not during the 6th trumpet, nor during the 7th trumpet. Just because our Lord Jesus is going to save the tents of Judah first does NOT mean the majority of Judah there won't be deceived by the antichrist who comes there first.

Veteran
It wouldnt be a good idea to be in Judea anytime after the abomination of desolation is set up in Judea.
That is when the saints are murderd there.
Daniel 11;33
And they that understand amoung the people shall instruct many;yet they shall fall by the sword,and by flame,by captivity,and by spoil,many days.

Ofcourse there are those who claim the saints shall be murderd all over the world at that time but the scriptures doesnt say that.That is just thier interpretation.

The corresponding revelation verse to the Daniel 11;33 verse is
Rev 13;10
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity;he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword.Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

If you wanted to go there though,Im sure the Israeli people would give you a warm welcome.If you are an ally of the beast ,you will fit right in.If not ,it wouldnt be a good idea to travel to Judea.

Shilohsfoal said:
Veteran
It wouldnt be a good idea to be in Judea anytime after the abomination of desolation is set up in Judea.
That is when the saints are murderd there.
Daniel 11;33
And they that understand amoung the people shall instruct many;yet they shall fall by the sword,and by flame,by captivity,and by spoil,many days.

Ofcourse there are those who claim the saints shall be murderd all over the world at that time but the scriptures doesnt say that.That is just thier interpretation.

The corresponding revelation verse to the Daniel 11;33 verse is
Rev 13;10
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity;he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword.Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

If you wanted to go there though,Im sure the Israeli people would give you a warm welcome.If you are an ally of the beast ,you will fit right in.If not ,it wouldnt be a good idea to travel to Judea.

I'm not planning on taking a trip there, and especially not when another Jewish temple is built with the Old Covenant worship and animal sacrifices going on again (just prior to the abomination being setup). I am no ally to any beast.

I do see the worst persecutions of Christians who wait for Christ being there in Jerusalem at that time. But I don't believe the persecution will only be in Jerusalem, but over all the world, in all nations, including in the West.

Rev.13 shows the ten horn beast system is going to be setup over all nations and peoples, and that the whole world will wonder after the dragon. Our Lord Jesus wasn't talking about that with just one area on the earth, nor among just one certain people.

When the majority of deceived brethren start to flock to Jerusalem to worship the false messiah (whom they will think is our Lord Jesus), don't you think they'll question you as to why you won't go with them, regardless of what country you're in? Our Lord Jesus foretold us our foes would be those of our own household.

If we stay on Christ, waiting for His return instead of flocking to the first supernatural one coming to Jerusalem, then we will be hated, like our Lord said (Matt.10). Imagine our mother, or father, or son, or daughter, hating us simply because of our refusing to bow to that "another Jesus". Many of the Pre-Trib "secret rapture" folks are already prepared to fly to that fake messiah who comes first, and look how they already hate us for declaring to make a stand during the tribulation! Can't you see those signs even now among us in the West, even among our own Christian brethren? That's going to get worse, even among our own families and friends. God's Truth in His Word never has been very popular with the majority, and nor will we if we stay in His Word as written.

veteran said:
Rev.13 shows the ten horn beast system is going to be setup over all nations and peoples, and that the whole world will wonder after the dragon. Our Lord Jesus wasn't talking about that with just one area on the earth, nor among just one certain people.

When the majority of deceived brethren start to flock to Jerusalem to worship the false messiah (whom they will think is our Lord Jesus), don't you think they'll question you as to why you won't go with them, regardless of what country you're in? Our Lord Jesus foretold us our foes would be those of our own household.

If we stay on Christ, waiting for His return instead of flocking to the first supernatural one coming to Jerusalem, then we will be hated, like our Lord said (Matt.10). Imagine our mother, or father, or son, or daughter, hating us simply because of our refusing to bow to that "another Jesus". Many of the Pre-Trib "secret rapture" folks are already prepared to fly to that fake messiah who comes first, and look how they already hate us for declaring to make a stand during the tribulation! Can't you see those signs even now among us in the West, even among our own Christian brethren? That's going to get worse, even among our own families and friends. God's Truth in His Word never has been very popular with the majority, and nor will we if we stay in His Word as written.

One of the biggest differences I have with the people of this board is in the first paragraph above.
I believe the ten nations mentioned in the scriptures are just that,ten nations where most people claim those ten nations equals the world.Another difference is in the last paragraph above.I believe Jesus was speaking to jews where most people on this board believe Jesus is speaking to gentiles.I believe the people who are hated by thier friends and family are jewish christians where you believe it is about you.
If only you were called a traitor because you converted to Jesus.If only you were a christian in a non christian enviroment.If only you were told you were not a jew because you believed in Jesus.

If you want to read about the people who are hated by thier own people without a cause ,then read about them.

http://heraldextra.com/news/world/artic ... a228b.html

The world doesnt revolve around you so quit believing its all about you.

Shilohsfoal said:
veteran said:

One of the biggest differences I have with the people of this board is in the first paragraph above.
I believe the ten nations mentioned in the scriptures are just that,ten nations where most people claim those ten nations equals the world.Another difference is in the last paragraph above.I believe Jesus was speaking to jews where most people on this board believe Jesus is speaking to gentiles.I believe the people who are hated by thier friends and family are jewish christians where you believe it is about you.
If only you were called a traitor because you converted to Jesus.If only you were a christian in a non christian enviroment.If only you were told you were not a jew because you believed in Jesus.

If you want to read about the people who are hated by thier own people without a cause ,then read about them.

http://heraldextra.com/news/world/artic ... a228b.html

The world doesnt revolve around you so quit believing its all about you.

No, the world doesn't revolve around me, which I'm wondering what has entered your mind for you to say such a thing.

But the end of this world WILL occur like God said in His Word as written.

Our Lord Jesus defined what the waters of the Rev.13:1 world beast represents...

Rev 17:15
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
(KJV)

The globalists have declared their intent to create a "one world government" system over ALL nations upon the earth. Even their small tool called the United Nations has been used to steal power belonging to western Christian nations, including the United States. They have their hands in the systems of education, world finance, western politics, and religion. The U.N. headquarters building is even in New York City.

In Dan.2, The LORD showed a final beast kingdom that will exist on earth that will be destroyed at Christ's coming. It is to include ALL the previous world beast kingdoms represented by the image statue shown in Nebuchadnezzar's dream. Globalism is not about control of just 3/4 of the earth. It's about control over all of it.

You will see finally when the false messiah gets here, as written.

veteran said:
Our Lord Jesus defined what the waters of the Rev.13:1 world beast represents...

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
(KJV)

No veteran.Rev 17;15 is not about the world.It is describing the people where the whore sits.
The whore is a city.Not the world as you claim.

Rev 17;18
And the woman which thou sawest is that great city,which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Rev17;15 is a description of the people in the land of Israel.That great city being Jerusalem.
You really should pay closer attention to detail.

ps
The beast once was before 100 ad and was not in 100 ad.
Maybe you can fiqure out what the beast is since it once was before 100 ad and was not in 100 ad.

Rev 17;11
And the beast that was,and is not,even he is the eighth,and is of the seven,and goeth into perdition.

(KJV)

Rev 17:1-2
1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
(KJV)

Rev 18:3
3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
(KJV)

Rev 18:3
3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
(KJV)

Rev 13:8
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
(KJV)

Rev 13:3
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
(KJV)

I really don't think you're paying attention to the Scripture as written.

The woman harlot itself is a city per the last verse of Rev.17. Our Lord Jesus is showing us all nations will commit spiritual fornication with her. It's showing the harlot city is to be the controlling city over the rest of the earth.

If that isn't enough, then all one need do is to look at what the one-world globalists are doing in our times, especially with those type leaders in power over the western nations. They have long been declaring their goal to setup a "one world government" over all nations and peoples on earth. None will be left out of that, otherwise it wouldn't be a "one world government". They have declared Jerusalem as "The International City of Peace" back in the late 1990's, and that's why they have a peace plan especially for that area.

Rev 17:7-8
7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
(KJV)

The "beast" marker becomes simple if we only pay attention to our Lord with what He gave. In verse 7 the "beast" is linked to the system of ten horns, ten crowns, and seven heads.

But in verse 8, the "beast" is about an entity that ascends out of the bottomless pit and goes into perdition. That's Satan himself. That's the "another beast" of Rev.13:11 forward, a 2nd beast our Lord described.

Simply then, one has to carry that subject to the next verses there about that 2nd beast, the one who ascends out of the bottomless pit and goes into perdition...

Rev 17:11
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.(KJV)

In verse 10, our Lord told us that particular beast is about the idea of kings. And then in verse 11 our Lord shows us that the ten horns are ten kings that give their power to that beast, meaning that entity beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit and goes into perdition.

So that system is not about 100 A.D. It's about the end of days, like Dan.7 and Dan.2 reveals. Daniel 2 specifically reveals a beast system on earth in the end of days of feet of part iron and part clay with ten toes. We know it is for the end of this world, because that's the beast kingdom that is in existence when Christ returns to smite it upon its feet, and the whole image of Dan.2 comes tumbling down together. Then Christ will setup a Kingdom that will never be destroyed. Putting this prophecy for the end in the past like 100 A.D. is to miss totally what's happenning on the earth today.

veteran said:
Rev 17:11
feet of part iron and part clay with ten toes..

According to scripture the kingdom Nebuchadnezar ruled would be devided.You claim that devided kingdom is a one world kingdom but that is not what the word devided means.It means what it says.Devided.

Daniel 2;41
And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes,part of potters clay,and part of iron,the kingdom shall be devided,but there shall be in it of the strength of the ironmforasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

But you go ahead and claim that kingdom is not devided till the end comes.You will never understand what that beast is nor will you understand who those ten kings are untill they have burned Jerusalem to the ground.

Shilohsfoal said:
According to scripture the kingdom Nebuchadnezar ruled would be devided.You claim that devided kingdom is a one world kingdom but that is not what the word devided means.It means what it says.Devided.

Daniel 2;41
And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes,part of potters clay,and part of iron,the kingdom shall be devided,but there shall be in it of the strength of the ironmforasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

But you go ahead and claim that kingdom is not devided till the end comes.You will never understand what that beast is nor will you understand who those ten kings are untill they have burned Jerusalem to the ground.

Now why would you leave out all the relevant Daniel verses around that single verse you quote?

When the other verses that go with that one are covered, the real picture becomes clear...

Dan 2:41-45
41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.
(KJV)

That's the last beast kingdom on this earth when Christ comes to destroy it. That's why those verses show "And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven setup a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed...". That's definitely not about some past history event involving the historical king of Babylon. That final beast kingdom of the feet of part iron and part clay is still... future to us even!

Why are you even trying to bring in some senseless debate over the idea of that word "divided" anyway? The last beast kingdom on earth, which is the one our Lord gave in Revelation 13, is that one of feet of iron mixed with clay. But materials like iron and clay won't mix. It's divided in that sense only. It will be a one world government system, but it will have divisions among it, "partly strong, and partly broken". It shows that the devil's attempt at copying God's Perfect Kingdom just can't measure up to His.

veteran said:
Shilohsfoal said:

Daniel 2;41

Now why would you leave out all the relevant Daniel verses around that single verse you quote?

When the other verses that go with that one are covered, the real picture becomes clear...

Dan 2:41-45
41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.
(KJV)

That's the last beast kingdom on this earth when Christ comes to destroy it. That's why those verses show "And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven setup a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed...". That's definitely not about some past history event involving the historical king of Babylon. That final beast kingdom of the feet of part iron and part clay is still... future to us even!

Why are you even trying to bring in some senseless debate over the idea of that word "divided" anyway? The last beast kingdom on earth, which is the one our Lord gave in Revelation 13, is that one of feet of iron mixed with clay. But materials like iron and clay won't mix. It's divided in that sense only. It will be a one world government system, but it will have divisions among it, "partly strong, and partly broken". It shows that the devil's attempt at copying God's Perfect Kingdom just can't measure up to His.

I bring it up because you ignore it.
You preach your one world goverment as though it was scripture when its nothiong more than an outright lie.
The word of God proves that those ten nations dont even cling one to another as the former empires had.The scripture proves it is a devided kingdom as it is this day.But you are to blind to see it.You will not understand the beast .Those ten kings shall lay Jerusalem waste and you still wont know who they are because you favor your own word over the word of God.

It wasnt bad enough for you to believe such lies,you have to go out and preach it to others so that they will not understand as well.

Shilohsfoal said:
I bring it up because you ignore it.
You preach your one world goverment as though it was scripture when its nothiong more than an outright lie.
The word of God proves that those ten nations dont even cling one to another as the former empires had.The scripture proves it is a devided kingdom as it is this day.But you are to blind to see it.You will not understand the beast .Those ten kings shall lay Jerusalem waste and you still wont know who they are because you favor your own word over the word of God.

It wasnt bad enough for you to believe such lies,you have to go out and preach it to others so that they will not understand as well.

You must be confused, because I have not ignored any such thing. The iron and clay mixed stands out enough on its own to show the one world government system is not going to completely gel. It cannot. Otherwise it would be an actual replacement of God's future Kingdom, which cannot be.

I'm not the one disregarding the Scripture, nor am I telling lies. You obviously have tried many times on this forum to get others to believe only the area of Jerusalem is affected by the coming great tribulation our Lord warned about, even in a time today when Christianity and our Christian heritage in the West is being attacked by globalists on their "one world government" plan. I just think you are scared of the times, which is not a marker of standing in Christ Jesus.

You're throwing out just that one verse of Dan.2:41 is another example of how you portray your false ideas. Even treating the nation state of Israel as the ten crowned beast of Rev.13 is no different than those who in error treat the Catholic Church as the end time Revelation beast.

And labeling my warnings to fellow-brethren in Christ about the coming one world government system as my one world government is just stupid.

So let's see what lie you have been telling...

Shilohsfoal said:
Rev17;15 is a description of the people in the land of Israel.That great city being Jerusalem.

You really should pay closer attention to detail.

But the Scripture actually reads...

15 And he saith unto me, "The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues."
(KJV)

Rev 17:7
7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
(KJV)

The "woman" is a city per the last verse of Rev.17. It's Jerusalem. But the "beast that carrieth her" is about ten horns and seven heads. And the ten horns are about ten kings (Rev.17:12). The woman sits upon a scarlet coloured beast that has seven heads and ten horns. You fail to make a distinction between the woman (a city) and the beast (seven mountains with ten kings) she rides, which the Scripture does make.

Rev 17:12
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
(KJV)

The ten kings who come to power with the beast, are to receive kingdoms to rule over. They won't even exist until the beast king of verse 10-11 comes to power, WHICH IS NOT YET TODAY. That means YOU don't know where those ten kings are yet, no one does yet.

veteran said:
The ten kings who come to power with the beast, are to receive kingdoms to rule over. They won't even exist until the beast king of verse 10-11 comes to power, WHICH IS NOT YET TODAY. That means YOU don't know where those ten kings are yet, no one does yet.

Oh blind one
The beast is already reigning that devided kingdom with those ten.In fact he had subdued three of those ten as was written of him.He reigns over the seven hilled city of Jerusalem today.
But you can not see.Those ten kings shall destroy Jerusalem and you will still not be able to see .
You will say where is the promise of his coming when you see the smoke of her burning.

Shilohsfoal said:
veteran said:

Oh blind one
The beast is already reigning that devided kingdom with those ten.In fact he had subdued three of those ten as was written of him.He reigns over the seven hilled city of Jerusalem today.
But you can not see.Those ten kings shall destroy Jerusalem and you will still not be able to see .
You will say where is the promise of his coming when you see the smoke of her burning.

Has the "another beast" our Lord and His Apostles warned us of showed up yet? Well, is there an idol image to the beast setup now for all the world to bow in worship to, and those who refuse being killed? The closest thing to that in our time today are the false doctrines of radical Islam, but in reality, has all the world fallen to that? No. Yet it's something for us in the West we need to watch, because Islam is trying to overtake Christian ideas within the West. Just that working alone is enough to show the seven heads, ten horns, and ten crowns of the Rev.13 beast is not just about the area of the middleast.

veteran said:
Has the "another beast" our Lord and His Apostles warned us of showed up yet? Well, is there an idol image to the beast setup now for all the world to bow in worship to, and those who refuse being killed? The closest thing to that in our time today are the false doctrines of radical Islam, but in reality, has all the world fallen to that? No. Yet it's something for us in the West we need to watch, because Islam is trying to overtake Christian ideas within the West. Just that working alone is enough to show the seven heads, ten horns, and ten crowns of the Rev.13 beast is not just about the area of the middleast.

The second beast is Daniel's king of the north.The abomination of desolation is placed in Judea.Not in the entire world.There is a king of the north but the vile king has not yet recieved the throne in that kingdom.The raiser of taxes which precedes the vile king is king at this time.
When you see the armies of the gentiles in Judea and the king of the north builds the tabernacles of his palace(his countries embassy)in Jerusalem then look for the image he has made unto the first beast that is already there at this time.Atr that time Israel shall be numberd.Do you know what happened the last time Israel was numberd?
Remember,the seven heads are seven mountains.You cant move them around.They are already there.The little horn and the other ten horns which had risen before him are there .

The ten kings upon the beast are ten muslim kings of ten muslim nations .They shall make war with Jesus when he comes and they shall be destroyed.
All four of Daniel's beasts are of the same geographic location.
Also these four beasts are Nebuchadnezars golden image.

Beasts of the east.

Babylon
Daniel 7;4
The first was like a lion,and had eagle's wings;I beheld till the wings therof were plucked,and it was lifted up from the earth,and made to stand upon the feet as a man,and a man's heart was given to it.

Daniel 7;5
Persia
And behold another beast,a second,like to a bear,and it raised up itself on one side,and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it;and they said thus unto it,Arise,devour much flesh.

Sassanid,Caliphate,Seljuk and Salidin
Daniel 7;6
After this I beheld,and lo another,like a leopard,which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl;the beast had also four heads;and dominion was given to it.

Daniel 7;7
Independent muslim states. This is the devided kingdom.This is the fourth kingdom.
After this I saw in the night visions,and behold a forth beast,dreadful and terrible and strong exeedingly;and it had great iron teeth;it devoured and brake in pieces,and stamped the residue with the feet of it;and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it;and it had ten horns.

Shilohsfoal said:
veteran said:

The second beast is Daniel's king of the north.
The another beast of revelation that is.The beast with two horns hasnt went to Judea yet.
Sorry,the second beast of Daniel is not the another beast of revelations.The way I typed it made it sound as though that was what I was saying but its not.

History:
Babylon empire - 1st beast head of gold under Nebuchadnezzar
Medo-Persia empire - 2nd beast, breast and arms of silver
Macedonian empire - 3rd beast, belly and thighs of brass
Roman empire - 4th beast of legs of iron

Near Future:
????? - 5th beast of feet of part iron and part clay
Christ's Kingdom on earth with His return

Babylon was conquered by the Persians under Cyrus, the Persian empire was conquered by Alexander of Macedon (Grecia) which continued after Alexander's death until the Romans conquered the remnants of the Greek empire.

Dan 8:20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.
21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.

Your misinterpretation of the "leopard" symbol is where one of your errors is, for it was not just about Muslim states. It was about ancient Greece (Macedonia) under Alexander who conquered the bear (Medo-Persia). That's why "Grecia" is mentioned above as the "rough goat" (he-goat earlier in the Dan.8).

Dan.8:22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.
(KJV)

The four that stood up out of the Grecia empire after Alexander's death was Seleucus in the east (Syria, Babylonia, Media), Cassander in the west (Macedon, Thessaly, Greece), Ptolemy in the south (Egypt, Cyprus), Lysimachus in the north (Thrace, Cappadocia, northern Asia Minor).

Dan 7:6
6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.
(KJV)

Those four kings that came out of Alexander's empire ("leopard") were ALL part of that same "beast" description of the "leopard" (Grecia). That Dan.7:6 verse gives an example of what the "heads" of a beast kingdom can mean, i.e., kingdoms spread throughout the earth.

Antiochus IV (Epiphanes) came out that Seleucid empire, and it was he that tried to force Greek culture and Greek religion universally , the only area that refused was Jerusalem. It was he as a 'type' for the final Antichrist that fulfilled the abomination of desolation in Jerusalem by placing idol worship inside the Jerusalem temple, and commanded all to worship it, even building an altar to Zeus inside the Israelite temple. He was destroyed without hand, God bringing a disease of the bowels within him.

In 165 B.C., a revolt of the Jews led by Judas Maccabeus ended the Seleucid reign over Jerusalem. Then the ROMANS took Jerusalem, which is what the legs of iron fourth beast was.

Obviously then, the beasts in the Book of Daniel cover a lot more area of the earth than just Palestine. Likewise it shall be in the end with the final Antichrist, under the 5th beast of the 'feet' of ten toes of part iron and part clay, which is to include ALL the previous beast kingdoms within it. The 5th beast of feet of part iron and part clay is what the idea of divided is about.

veteran said:
History:
Babylon empire - 1st beast head of gold under Nebuchadnezzar
Medo-Persia empire - 2nd beast, breast and arms of silver
Macedonian empire - 3rd beast, belly and thighs of brass
Roman empire - 4th beast of legs of iron

I didnt read in the bible where the 3rd beast is Macedonia.
Macedonia was the first king from the west and would not have been in Nebuchadnezars dream of the image because Macedonia was not of his kingdom.Remember we are speaking of the kingdom.Not a far away land.Same for Rome.Rome being the second king from the west is also not a part of his image.

The reason you fail to understand the events that take place before your own face is because you wwere taught by men who lived long before those events began taking place.They taught you what they ment and they were wrong.So you are wrong also.
The prophecies concerning the time of the end are happenong now yet you cant see them.You cant even see the signs of the times. :shame

Back