Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[ Testimony ] I've met people of satan, tribulation hours helps. antichrist is at work. Be smart.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I met a man once and was speaking to him. He was giving me a ride in his semi truck. During conversation I said in my head “Jesus”, meaning of Jesus and he shook his head no. Then, I said in my head, satan, and he shook his head yes. Then later in conversation he said he had the ability to speak to God for people as an intermediary. I was shocked. I kept my cool and was friendly as I had been rude earlier before with another person. Remember only God rebukes those of satan.Then, at the end of our time he acted lewdly and sort of flirted with me which I won’t go into further but he said while laying on a bed flirting you can bring a person to water but you can’t make them drink. I want you to know I left that situation in fact stating I didn’t want my witness messed up. Since then there have been a few similar situations of people trying to make me think that doing evil things is acceptable and leads to life in some way. This is blasphemy and wrong. God never states for you to sin or to make those of satan happy. In fact He says run from such things. It is a great tribulation experience for sure, all these such experiences. God speaks of such times in His Word…

I want you to know that if you are ever in a similar situation and someone who professes or seems to profess the spirit of the antichrist or satan then you must leave and not believe anything they say. Nothing from anyone other than God is truth. You must stick to the Bible. Do not listen to third party answers nor teachings that do not have Biblical backing ever and if you have fallen and accidentally done so then repent and turn. Read these verses below and watch my videos that are on youtube for further instructions.

URL Link deleted per Terms of Service rule 2:10

I believe we must always repent and live for Jesus. Jesus says if we lose our lives for His cause then we will gain our lives. If satan makes you think if you don’t listen to Him you are gonna die then let it be so. Jesus says in the Word those who lean on satan for life will not live. Keep pushing him away. The verses are plainly there. No matter where you are in life lean on Jesus. Read Revelations closely and see that God speaks of satan and knowing where he resides and of different churches that states they are Christians but are not of God. Actually in Revelations Paul writes to I think three seperate church situations where satan is involved. Jesus knew things like this would happen in end times and has prepared you. Be sure and watch my youtube channel above and Read Revelations and Deuteronomy 30 and Nehemiah 1 then the below:

1 Timothy 4:1-5New International Version (NIV)
4 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. 3 They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth. 4 For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, 5 because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.
Galatians 1:8 ESV
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.
John 8:44 ESV
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Deuteronomy 13:1-18 ESV
“If a prophet or a dreamer of dreams arises among you and gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or wonder that he tells you comes to pass, and if he says, ‘Let us go after other gods,’ which you have not known, ‘and let us serve them,’ you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams. For the LORD your God is testing you, to know whether you love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. You shall walk after the LORD your God and fear him and keep his commandments and obey his voice, and you shall serve him and hold fast to him. But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has taught rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you out of the house of slavery, to make you leave the way in which the LORD your God commanded you to walk. So you shall purge the evil from your midst. ..
2 Corinthians 11:13-15 ESV
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.
2 Timothy 4:3-4 ESV
For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.
John 14:26 ESV
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.
2 Peter 2:1-10 ESV
But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep. For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to chains of gloomy darkness to be kept until the judgment; if he did not spare the ancient world, but preserved Noah, a herald of righteousness, with seven others, when he brought a flood upon the world of the ungodly; …
Acts 15:19-20 ESV
Therefore my judgment is that we should not trouble those of the Gentiles who turn to God, but should write to them to abstain from the things polluted by idols, and from sexual immorality, and from what has been strangled, and from blood.
James 3:1-18 ESV
Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, for you know that we who teach will be judged with greater strictness. For we all stumble in many ways. And if anyone does not stumble in what he says, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle his whole body.

2 Peter 2 and 3 look it up.

Back