Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Japain still is in need of prayer.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Acebopata

I was watching the news and I heard that there is a Typhoon headed toward Tokyo, and the failed and damaged nuclear reactors are also in the path of the Typhoon.

I didn't get the current strength of the Typhoon, but it is headed toward Japan as we type.

:pray Yes, they are still many thousands with no permanent homes there, and the weather doesn't stop "just because" they had a natural disaster.

I am encouraged though, because of a large ministry there and how very few of their membership was touched at all by the earthquake and tsunami before. God is good, even in the midst of trials. :heart

I believe God showed mercy on Japan and the radiation after the bombs were dropped seemed to have a fairly mild impact, I believe God can do miracles like that, lessen the impact of the radiation.

As the bible says to his disciples, "if you drink poison, but it shall not affect you" and "It is not what a man eats, but what comes out of his mouth that defiles him". I have found that to be really true, if you worry about your physical health and what you eat, it ends up in frustration but if you worry about your spiritual health, it can be a greater boost to your physical health.

Back