Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Jealousy

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

HSong

https://jesus-saves-all.com/
2024 Supporter
Here my friend direct messages me from Discord, so I message back on my Discord account.
can.of.soup —- Yesterday at 11:44 PM
but there’s not much I can do, sometimes fame can be an evil thing and people think they can do whatever they want. But the same could be said about non-famous people, like with Jojo siwa. When she got famous she was a CHILD and she received so much hate for spreading positivity? It was unfortunate.

So, I reply with the following.

Hmmm… interesting. I have not heard of Jojo siwa before, let me search them up. Alright, good ol’ Wikipedia says.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JoJo_Siwa

Wait a minute… 2003? And… what’s this… 2014??? Wait wait wait, lemme do the math uhh… ok I need a calculator
2014 – 2003 = … 11!?!?!?!
ELEVEN!?!? And that’s just the audition date!!! She must have been practicing for a long time before that too! Wow….. I hope she’s doing alright, that must have been a lot of hard work. I mean, it seems like it did pay off in a sense, with her being selected for the team a year later and as of 2016 now releasing popular singles.
wait wait wait 950 MILLION VIEWS!??!?!
I mean, I guess we can have different definitions of the word “famous”, a lot if it’s semantics. For me, I’d consider that kinda “famous” already. Of course, not like Hollywood Actor famous, but still definitely up there!

Ok, it says she had some “online bullying” as described in this article and oh… she has my deep condolences. Some of the things I’m reading here, are just horrible. The worst part is I imagine these people know that they’re saying these mean things towards a literal CHILD.

Matthew 18:10 See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.

It’s absolutely heartbreaking hearing about stories like this. This is definitely unfortunate. And all those views, 950 million, with all that attention, I can’t imagine just… how many hate comments she must get every day. For me, this looks like a situation of zēlos

jealousy
ζῆλος (zēlos)
Noun - Nominative Masculine Singular
Strong's 2205: From zeo; properly, heat, i.e. 'zeal' (figuratively, of God), or an enemy, malice).

James 3:16 For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice.
Proverbs 27:4 Wrath is cruel, anger is overwhelming, but who can stand before jealousy?

Jealousy is connected to this selfish ambition. Many of these haters, they seem to be jealous that Jojo siwa is successful and they are not. So rather than the haters trying to morally improve their own lives, you know a positive, they would rather drag down this child to a lower position.

Mathematically, I can illustrate their mentality as such

Jojo siwa: 5
Haters: 0

The haters can either +5 (positive) to morally improve their own lives or -5 (negative) to bring Jojo siwa down.

And I mention morally improve. Of course, not everyone has the physical means to improve their lives, like with poverty and sickness. However, there always exists the opportunity to show love, to be kind, which are good morals.

Proverbs 11:17 A man who is kind benefits himself, but a cruel man hurts himself.
That mathematical example I say is from “their mentality” because realistically, whenever someone is rude to another person, they genuinely hurt themselves, so they would also be dragging their own number down.
I appreciate this situation that you have brought to my attention. It’s important for this cruelty to be exposed.

For those voice actors, just like how suffering produces hope, so too can even controversies like this

Proverbs 11:2 When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with the humble is wisdom.

I pray that all that these VA’s mentioned can learn to love, that is, to have the Holy Spirit inside them, God is love, by believing in Jesus Christ. Though they may suffer due to their sins, there’s a happy ending for all of them, guaranteed :)

So here’s my post commentary after this message
[Universal Salvation is the great equalizer since everyone will be saved through the same way, by believing in Jesus Christ with faith alone. There’s equality there, because we are all sinners, everyone has committed sin. I have many wrongdoings in my past and so do other peole. And all people are descendants of Adam, the first human, who disobeyed God in the Garden of Eden by eating the Forbidden Fruit. Therefore, Christ has mercy on all people. It’s His desire to save all people, out of that mercy, and therefore it will be fulfilled. That’s equality, there’s no need to be jealous of one person or another.
1 Corinthians 3:3 For you are still of the flesh. For while there is jealousy and strife among you, are you not of the flesh and behaving only in a human way?
James 3:14-16 But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth. This is not the wisdom that comes down from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice.

[We are all loved by the Lord, we are all equal under Christ my friends. Let us not be cruel to each other, or try to bring each other down, but rather show kindness and love on another as the Lord loves us. The Almighty Lord is deeply compassionate and merciful to us, He is not willing that anyone perish, therefore all people will be given glorified resurrected bodies in the Holy City of New Jerusalem. Believe in Christ Jesus and be saved my friends, therefore all people will go to Heaven.]
Job 5:2 Surely vexation kills the fool, and jealousy slays the simple.
Proverbs 6:34 For jealousy makes a man furious, and he will not spare when he takes revenge.
Proverbs 14:30 A tranquil heart gives life to the flesh, but envy makes the bones rot.

Back