Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Jesus Saves!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Sister

CF Ambassador
Hi all! It is nice to be on here. I love God and am looking for a forum online to share Christ with others and be encouraged/built up myself in Christ. I am married with a three year old daughter and have a son that is almost one. I work at a Christian preschool and have a passion for childrens' ministry and music. I've been on different forums in the past and trying to find one where I fit in best. I have found it almost like looking for a church. I have a good church home, but I do spend a lot of time on forums and want to make sure that I am looking at the right things. I also want to speak hope into peoples' lives also, because Jesus Christ saved my life. I came to Christ when I was fifteen, and God has done a wonderful work in my life. I am just amazed by the love of Jesus.

Hi all! It is nice to be on here. I love God and am looking for a forum online to share Christ with others and be encouraged/built up myself in Christ. I am married with a three year old daughter and have a son that is almost one. I work at a Christian preschool and have a passion for childrens' ministry and music. I've been on different forums in the past and trying to find one where I fit in best. I have found it almost like looking for a church. I have a good church home, but I do spend a lot of time on forums and want to make sure that I am looking at the right things. I also want to speak hope into peoples' lives also, because Jesus Christ saved my life. I came to Christ when I was fifteen, and God has done a wonderful work in my life. I am just amazed by the love of Jesus.
Hi Sister,
I also have a passion for children's ministry.
I taught our faith to children (in the catholic church) for six years.

You're a busy mom and I'm thankful to God that you know Him.

I hope you find a forum home here.
Please join in the "forums" you enjoy best.
See you around !

Welcome Sister! I love the profile picture you have chosen! It says a lot about your values and what you love in life. It's nice to see you here :)

Awesome.

Welcome, glad you are here.

Blessings to you and your family.

JLB

Back