Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Jesus the Promised

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
Screenshot_20210731-232903.png
An Emoji Devotions for Sat 31 July, 2021

Topic: Jesus the Promised

Highlight:

And he said, I am Abraham's servant. And the Lord hath blessed my master greatly; and he is become great: and he hath given him flocks, and herds, and silver, and gold, and menservants, and maidservants, and camels, and asses.
Genesis 24:34‭-‬35 KJV

The God of Abraham is our God. It is glorious to be wealthy like our ancestors. Genesis 26:12-14 Isaac the son of Abraham was greater than his father. One thing is very important, you need money to spread the gospel. Your testimonies will become evident when you are rich. A man of God was given a very ridiculous price so that he may not preach on a television station of a province who does not want the gospel shared. The television board thought by increasing the cost of airplay on their state tv would scare the man but to their surprise, he paid and people heard the gospel in that state and turned to God through Jesus Christ.

There is nothing glorious in being tormented or possessed by demons. When a man is possessed by demons, even if he is taken to the hospital and was given drugs. The drugs will not work because demons don't respond to x-ray machines but they respond to the name of Jesus. Mark 5:1-20. When you see anyone hooked on drug, alcohol or any destructive habits, they must have become bound. It is glorious to be set free from demons and it is more glorious to be the one to pray for the demon possessed to be set free. Apostle Paul is a special example in Acts 16:16-18

I am believing God that as you preach Christ, that demons will run for you just as Philip brought great joy into every city he visits Acts 8:5-8 you too will set people free from captivity of demons and fear of it

Jesus is the promised. Once you center yourself on Jesus Christ, you will become a terror to the devil and become free of bondage of fear. John 8:32, 36. The most glorious part is that you will perform miracles, heal the sick and cast out devils. Mark 16:17-18

Prayer: Thank you father for the promised Gift of our Lord Jesus Christ for my sake. God I'm praying for power to center myself on Jesus Christ to perform miracles signs and wonders and to become terror to the kingdom of devils in Jesus name. Father enable me and my family to do mighty things for you in Jesus name.

Back