Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Jesus. The Word, Power and Wisdom of God

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Cooper

But you are of Him in Christ Jesus, Who was made to us wisdom from God — even righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption; (1Co 1:30)

But to those who are called — both Jews and Greeks — Christ is God’s power and God’s wisdom. (1Co 1:24)

In Whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. (Col 2:3)

Jesus is God's Wisdom, Power, and Knowledge.

Proverbs chapter 8 in the Old Testament tells us: -
(22) “Yahweh possessed me (Jesus the Word) in the beginning of his work, before his deeds of old.
(23) I (Jesus) was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, before the earth existed.
(24) When there were no depths, I was born, when there were no springs abounding with water.
(25) Before the mountains were settled in place, before the hills, I was born;
(26) while as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the beginning of the dust of the world.
(27) When he established the heavens, I was there; when he set a circle on the surface of the deep,
(28) when he established the clouds above, when the springs of the deep became strong,
(29) when he gave to the sea its boundary, that the waters should not violate his commandment when he marked out the foundations of the earth;
(30) then I was the craftsman by his side. I was a delight day by day, always rejoicing before him,
(31) rejoicing in his whole world. My delight was with the sons of men.
(32) “Now, therefore, my sons listen to me, for blessed are those who keep my ways.
(33) Hear instruction, and be wise. Don’t refuse it.
(34) Blessed is the man who hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at my doorposts.
(35) For whoever finds me, finds life, and will obtain favour from Yahweh.
(36) But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul. All those who hate me love death.”

Not only is Jesus God's Word, but He is also God’s wisdom and God’s power, as well. See below.

But you are of Him in Christ Jesus, Who was made to us wisdom from God — even righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption; (1Co 1:30)

But to those who are called — both Jews and Greeks — Christ is God’s power and God’s wisdom. (1Co 1:24)

In Whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. (Col 2:3)

God revealed himself to Abraham in the likeness of man when He told Sarah she was going to have a child. What God did then, He can do again in New Testament times and is going to do it again in the future. Two thousand and twenty-two years ago God revealed himself in Word, Wisdom, Power and Knowledge, for the second time, and he told us to be ready for when he returns again.

Thank you for sharing this. Jesus, the "Great I Am" in all power and authority given to Him by God. His righteous judgement will be revealed in the end.

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
John 5:27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.
John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
John 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Thank you for sharing this. Jesus, the "Great I Am" in all power and authority given to Him by God. His righteous judgement will be revealed in the end.

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
John 5:27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.
John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
John 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
If someone has the righteousness, sanctification, power, wisdom, and knowledge of God as Jesus does, and he existed from everlasting, from the beginning, before the earth existed (Proverbs 8:23) I would say they were God. :)

Last edited:
If someone has the righteousness, sanctification, power, wisdom, and knowledge of God as Jesus does, and he existed from everlasting, from the beginning, before the earth existed (Proverbs 8:23) I would say they were God. :)

Amen.

I believe Jesus is YHWH, the Lord God, and that He created all things.

I believe Wisdom in Proverbs 8 is the Holy Spirit; the Spirit of Wisdom.

I believe God the Father expressed His will for creation through His Son. The Son created all things by His word, and His word was manifested by the power of the Spirit.

The way I view this does not conflict with what you wrote, nor do I disagree with you. I believe the Son is indeed God.

JLB

Amen.

I believe Jesus is YHWH, the Lord God, and that He created all things.

I believe Wisdom in Proverbs 8 is the Holy Spirit; the Spirit of Wisdom.

I believe God the Father expressed His will for creation through His Son. The Son created all things by His Word, and His word was manifested by the power of the Spirit.

The way I view this does not conflict with what you wrote, nor do I disagree with you. I believe the Son is indeed God.

JLB
Just thinking out loud that is all, but when I read 1 Corinthians 1:24 that says Christ is the power of God, and the wisdom of God, I immediately think of Joh_1:3; Col_1:16; and Heb_1:2.

Verse 35 of Proverbs 8, tells of the Saviour, “whoever finds me, finds life and will obtain favour from Yahweh. But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul."

In verse 36b when I read "All those who hate me love death” I think of the Son and John 3:36b "the one who does not obey the Son shall not see life, for the wrath of God remains on him." (John 3:36 AFV)

The clincher for me, are verses 22-30 that tell of Jesus the creator "When He prepared the heavens, I was there; when He set a circle upon the face of the deep I was there" (Proverbs 8:27) That is Jesus the Word.

"We have already mentioned that these passages dealing with Wisdom can be fittingly applied to the Lord Jesus since the NT refers to Him as Wisdom (Mat_11:19; Luk_11:49; 1Co_1:24, 1Co_1:30; Col_2:3). Nowhere is the application more clear and beautiful than here. The Christian Church has consistently regarded this paragraph as referring to the Lord Jesus Christ." (Believers Bible Commentary.)

Not to worry, each to their own, may God bless one and all.

Just thinking out loud that is all, but when I read 1 Corinthians 1:24 that says Christ is the power of God, and the wisdom of God, I immediately think of Joh_1:3; Col_1:16; and Heb_1:2.

Verse 35 of Proverbs 8, tells of the Saviour, “whoever finds me, finds life and will obtain favour from Yahweh. But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul."

In verse 36b when I read "All those who hate me love death” I think of the Son and John 3:36b "the one who does not obey the Son shall not see life, for the wrath of God remains on him." (John 3:36 AFV)

The clincher for me, are verses 22-30 that tell of Jesus the creator "When He prepared the heavens, I was there; when He set a circle upon the face of the deep I was there" (Proverbs 8:27) That is Jesus the Word.

"We have already mentioned that these passages dealing with Wisdom can be fittingly applied to the Lord Jesus since the NT refers to Him as Wisdom (Mat_11:19; Luk_11:49; 1Co_1:24, 1Co_1:30; Col_2:3). Nowhere is the application more clear and beautiful than here. The Christian Church has consistently regarded this paragraph as referring to the Lord Jesus Christ." (Believers Bible Commentary.)

Not to worry, each to their own, may God bless one and all.

We agree Jesus is the Creator.

JLB

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Joh 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
Joh 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
Joh 1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
Joh 1:7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
Joh 1:8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
Joh 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
Joh 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Joh 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Joh 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
Joh 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
Joh 1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
Joh 1:7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
Joh 1:8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
Joh 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
Joh 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Joh 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
John chapter 1 says it all, but that is New Testament. I am looking for evidence of Jesus in the Old Testament to help those whose faith is based on the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, in an endeavour to show that Jesus is indeed the God of the Old Testament. I need irrefutable proof from the Old Testament. Prophesies do not have any impact. People are still awaiting the Messiah despite there being no linage from the present day back to David, unless we follow the Throne of David and the stone of Jacob in Westminster Abbey, back to Scotland, Ireland, and the Holy Land. Anyone claiming to be the Messiah would need to show this linage back to David.

I have spent years on this mission. If you have anything that leads Jews, JW'S etc to Christ from the Old Testament I would be happy to see it. I cannot find your writing's, do you have anything that would satisfy hard line Jews etc., and if so do you have a link please. Thank you.

Last edited:
John chapter 1 says it all, but that is New Testament. I am looking for evidence of Jesus in the Old Testament to help those whose faith is based on the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, in an endeavour to show that Jesus is indeed the God of the Old Testament. I need irrefutable proof from the Old Testament. Prophesies do not have any impact. People are still awaiting the Messiah despite there being no linage from the present day back to David, unless we follow the Throne of David and the stone of Jacob in Westminster Abbey, back to Scotland, Ireland, and the Holy Land. Anyone claiming to be the Messiah would need to show this linage back to David.

I have spent years on this mission. If you have anything that leads Jews, JW'S etc to Christ from the Old Testament I would be happy to see it. I cannot find your writing's, do you have anything that would satisfy hard line Jews etc., and if so do you have a link please. Thank you.
The God of our ancestors raised Jesus from the dead—whom you killed by hanging him on a cross. 31 God exalted him to his own right hand as Prince and Savior that he might bring Israel to repentance and forgive their sins.

I think you might be better served to show the God of the OT is the one who sent Jesus and is the one who glorifies Jesus and He is the one who gave Jesus a name above all others. Many rejected Jesus's teaching so unbelief to the message should not discourage you. (In Christ alone is found the forgiveness of sins)

To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 6and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

The God of our ancestors raised Jesus from the dead—whom you killed by hanging him on a cross. 31 God exalted him to his own right hand as Prince and Savior that he might bring Israel to repentance and forgive their sins.

I think you might be better served to show the God of the OT is the one who sent Jesus and is the one who glorifies Jesus and He is the one who gave Jesus a name above all others. Many rejected Jesus's teaching so unbelief to the message should not discourage you. (In Christ alone is found the forgiveness of sins)

To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 6and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.
So why not leave out the account of the plot against Jesus by the Jews, and accuse others instead.

So why not leave out the account of the plot against Jesus by the Jews, and accuse others instead.
I'm sorry I don't follow your reasoning.
But I don't think the purpose of the NT was to convince the whole world Jesus is the God of the OT.

The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever.”

Christ Jesus can be shown in the OT but if one rejects the NT I doubt they will believe the OT prophecies are fulfilled in Him. Even if He is just shown as Lord and Gods anointed rather than God Himself.

The God of the Hebrews the living God
As I looked,

“thrones were set in place,
and the Ancient of Days took his seat.
His clothing was as white as snow;
the hair of his head was white like wool.
His throne was flaming with fire,
and its wheels were all ablaze.
10 A river of fire was flowing,
coming out from before him.
Thousands upon thousands attended him;
ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him.
The court was seated,
and the books were opened.

Lord Jesus, Gods Christ and the Son of Man
In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. 14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

The Lord says to my lord:
“Sit at my right hand
until I make your enemies
a footstool for your feet.”

Just as Jesus testified at His mock trail to His accusers

The high priest said to him, “I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Messiah, the Son of God.”
You have said so means yes it is as you say
64“You have said so,” Jesus replied. “But I say to all of you: From now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.

As in the 2nd psalm the God of the Hebrews has installed His anointed One which many object to in which the Lord laughs at their objections states of that anointed you are my son today I have become your Father. Further God states blessed are those who put their hope in Him (Gods declared Son) and warns the people to beware of that anointed for His anger can flare in a moment. In addition the God of the Hebrews the living God states to His anointed,
"Ask me and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession" and "You will rule them with a iron scepter you will dash them to pieces like pottery"

As Jesus testified this scripture was fulfilled in Him.

The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners,

The straight path John prepared the people for Jesus's coming was salvation by the forgiveness of sins through the lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.

The ministry of reconciliation.
For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

The works Jesus performed as Jesus stated show "He and the Father are One"

Purchased for the God of the Hebrews the living God.
And they sang a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased for God persons from every tribe and language and people and nation.

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

The God of the Hebrews the living God is Jesus's God as well.

Christ Jesus can be shown in the OT but if one rejects the NT I doubt they will believe the OT prophecies are fulfilled in Him. Even if He is just shown as Lord and Gods anointed rather than God Himself.

The God of the Hebrews the living God
As I looked,

The court was seated,

Lord Jesus, Gods Christ and the Son of Man
In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. 14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

The Lord says to my lord:
“Sit at my right hand
until I make your enemies
a footstool for your feet.”

Just as Jesus testified at His mock trail to His accusers

The high priest said to him, “I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Messiah, the Son of God.”
You have said so means yes it is as you say
64“You have said so,” Jesus replied. “But I say to all of you: From now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.

As in the 2nd psalm the God of the Hebrews has installed His anointed One which many object to in which the Lord laughs at their objections states of that anointed you are my son today I have become your Father. Further God states blessed are those who put their hope in Him (Gods declared Son) and warns the people to beware of that anointed for His anger can flare in a moment. In addition the God of the Hebrews the living God states to His anointed,
"Ask me and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession" and "You will rule them with a iron scepter you will dash them to pieces like pottery"

As Jesus testified this scripture was fulfilled in Him.

The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners,

The straight path John prepared the people for Jesus's coming was salvation by the forgiveness of sins through the lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.

The ministry of reconciliation.
For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

The works Jesus performed as Jesus stated show "He and the Father are One"

Purchased for the God of the Hebrews the living God.
And they sang a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased for God persons from every tribe and language and people and nation.

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

The God of the Hebrews the living God is Jesus's God as well.
The Jews with their god sitting on a winged throne have a false god that was popular at the time with the Canaanites.

The Bible tells of God's rescue plan of salvation for mankind from beginning to end through all the various stages, from Adam and Eve onwards. From our sinful state in the Old Testament to our redemption in the New Testament. It has been thousands of years in the making and we only have three score years and ten to reach our final destination and the crown of gold, when we shall hear the Lord say, "Well done my good and faithful servant." The journey does not end with the Old Testament, it begins with the New Testament after the introduction and the historical account of early sinful man.

I am surprised at this response. What was it that I posted that speaks to you of a false God?
You quoted about your god sitting on a wheeled throne fitted with wings. Do you really believe that? Did you not know they burnt their babies in a tin god called Molec? When the babies screamed, the priests blew their trumpets louder and banged their drums harder to drown out the babies agonising cries in the Valley of Himmon (spelling) that Jesus could see from where he gave the sermon on the Mount.

You quoted about your god sitting on a wheeled throne fitted with wings. Do you really believe that? Did you not know they burnt their babies in a tin god called Molec? When the babies screamed, the priests blew their trumpets louder and banged their drums harder to drown out the babies agonising cries in the Valley of Himmon (spelling) that Jesus could see from where he gave the sermon on the Mount.
Daniel was a prophet of the most High. Its from his vision in the Holy scriptures of course I believe it. That is it was given by God. Just as I believe the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven and what He receives from the ancient of days who sits on His throne.
Yes He is my God and Jesus's God and I hope your God
Daniel 7:9
“As I looked,

The court was seated,

John chapter 1 says it all, but that is New Testament. I am looking for evidence of Jesus in the Old Testament to help those whose faith is based on the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, in an endeavour to show that Jesus is indeed the God of the Old Testament. I need irrefutable proof from the Old Testament.
Hope this helps

Which Old Testament Book Did Jesus Quote From
blog.biblia.com

Jesus quoted from:
Exodus 3:6.............Matthew 22:32; Mark 12:26; Luke 20:37
20:12-16.................Matthew 15:14; 19:18, 19; Mark 7:10; 10:19; Luke 18:20
21:24......................Matthew 5:38

Isaiah 6:9-10.........Matthew 13:14, 15; Mark 4:12; Luke 8:10
56:7.......................Matthew 21:13; Mark 11:17; Luke 19:46
29:13.....................Matthew 15:8, 9; Mark 7:6, 7
5:1.........................Matthew 21:33; Mark 12:1; Luke 20:9
53:12.....................Luke 22:37
54:13.....................John 6:45
61:1, 2...................Matthew 11:5; Luke 4:18, 19; 7:22

Deuteronomy
6:5........................Matthew 22:37; Mark 12:29-33; Luke 10:27
24:1-3...................Matthew 5:31; 19:7; Mark 10:4
19:15....................Matthew 4:4, 7, 10; Luke 4:4, 8, 12

Psalms
82:2; 110:1...........Matthew 21:21:16; 22:44; Mark 12:36; 14:62; Luke 20:42, 43
22:1......................Matthew 27:46; Mark 15:34
31:5......................Luke 23:46
35:19; 69:4..........John 15:25
41:9.....................John 13:18
78:24...................John 6:31
82:6.....................John 10:34
110:1...................Matthew 26:64
118:22, 23...........Matthew 21:42; Mark 12:10; Luke 20:17
118:26.................Matthew 23:39; Luke 13:35

Daniel was a prophet of the most High. Its from his vision in the Holy scriptures of course I believe it. That is it was given by God. Just as I believe the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven and what He receives from the ancient of days who sits on His throne.
Yes He is my God and Jesus's God and I hope your God
Daniel 7:9
“As I looked,

The court was seated,

The Ancient of Days is the everlasting Father” of Isa_9:6. For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME JESUS.

Jamieson-Fawcet-Brown continue:

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. Rev 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. (THIS IS JESUS)

wheels
— as Oriental thrones move on wheels. Like the rapid flame, God’s judgments are most swift in falling where He wills them (Eze_1:15, Eze_1:16). The judgment here is not the last judgment, for then there will be no beast, and heaven and earth shall have passed away; but it is that on Antichrist (the last development of the fourth kingdom), typical of the last judgment when: Christ will come to substitute the millennial kingdom of glory for that of the cross (Rev_17:12-14; Rev_19:15-21). (THIS IS JESUS)

Rev 17:12
And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. (THIS IS JESUS. HE IS GOD OVER ALL)

Rev 19:15
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. Rev 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS (THIS IS JESUS). Rev 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; Rev 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

JESUS SAID: Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth. (Revelation 2:16 KJV)

The Ancient of Days is the everlasting Father” of Isa_9:6. For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME JESUS.

Jamieson-Fawcet-Brown continue:

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. Rev 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. (THIS IS JESUS)

wheels
— as Oriental thrones move on wheels. Like the rapid flame, God’s judgments are most swift in falling where He wills them (Eze_1:15, Eze_1:16). The judgment here is not the last judgment, for then there will be no beast, and heaven and earth shall have passed away; but it is that on Antichrist (the last development of the fourth kingdom), typical of the last judgment when: Christ will come to substitute the millennial kingdom of glory for that of the cross (Rev_17:12-14; Rev_19:15-21). (THIS IS JESUS)

Rev 17:12
And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. (THIS IS JESUS. HE IS GOD OVER ALL)

Rev 19:15
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. Rev 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS (THIS IS JESUS). Rev 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; Rev 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

JESUS SAID: Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth. (Revelation 2:16 KJV)
Then who is the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven lead into the presence of the Ancient of Days if your presenting now the one on the throne as Jesus not a false God?
Daniel 7
“In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. 14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

Back