Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Job Interview

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Dear Father, please intervene for this dear brethren with the interviews, but also lead them into the position You want them to have. Bless their steps to have Your best not only for their daily needs, but that which pertains to eternity. Thank You Father, have Your way, and bring wren51 into Your perfect will that glorifies You all the days of their life. I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen.

Prayers offered for the upcoming interviews, wren51

During the interviews, be sure to look the interviewer in the eyes..... don't fidget ....think before you answer.

And please remember: many interviewers are just as uncomfortable as the interviewee!

Praise God that I made to this first interview and that I got through it. They unfortunately were looking for someone with more experience and better availability.

Nevertheless, I have another one tomorrow.

Although, I wonder how I am going to pay the bills, or even past this program (I need a placement to pass it), and sometimes I am getting extremely fearful; I have to keep trusting God and be thankful for even these chances.

Thank you so much for your prayers.

Worrying will do nothing more than create wrinkles. So please continue to trust our Lord, and know that the interview you've been through was a great confidence builder: you survived this interview and you'll be more comfortable with the next one.

Prayers continue.

The first interview did not go so well. Nevertheless, the second interview has a chance, the only problem was that I am still in school and lack flexibility in hours.

I have one more interview on Thursday for placement in order to graduate from my program.

The first interview did not go so well. Nevertheless, the second interview has a chance, the only problem was that I am still in school and lack flexibility in hours.

I have one more interview on Thursday for placement in order to graduate from my program.
God will provide...keep the faith and smile while you do it! My wife and I are continuing to pray for you and this situation. Also, there are many on this forum who continue to pray. May God grant you peace that passes all understanding, joy unshakeable, and blessings that overflow! God bless you in Jesus name.

I finally found a pharmacy placement. That was one tough ordeal, it's over for now. It made me realize that perhaps I am weakening in faith, and that I need to start building more of it in my life.
God is good!

Well done, I'm also a bit weak in faith at times but we just have to always keep trying and believing in God.

I finally found a pharmacy placement. That was one tough ordeal, it's over for now. It made me realize that perhaps I am weakening in faith, and that I need to start building more of it in my life.
God is good!

Congratulations on the placement, Wren51 !

Faith is a day-to-day action, one that builds upon the prior day's strengthening. When we try to take control of what's going on in our lives, we have a tendency to not be as focused on our Lord as we should. I've been there, done that, but thankfully didn't buy the t-shirt. And as much as I would like to state I will never allow that to happen to me again (trying to take control, that is), I cannot in all honesty make that claim.

Now you know why I appreciate so very much the fellowship here at CFnet. On an almost daily basis, I'm reminded of my own frailties and imperfections when I'm here. And I praise our Lord for His grace and mercy for the reminders He presents to me via various ones of the CFnet membership!

Back