Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Joe Biden falls down... again.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
As long as he can turn up and stand there and try read what someone else tells him to say from a teleprompter that's all some people care about. I care more about his physical and mental health and the toll it takes on him as a 80yo frail man.

You can see the toll it has taken on Bidens physical and mental health since he has become president.
I question just how much he's involved in the decision making process. We already know he doesn't get to decide what to say at press briefings. I think the white house use him more like a prop, and when he falls down or makes some other blunder, I can imagine the collective groan among his staff.

It's one thing I never understood. People vote for someone to be the leader of there country but the leader never speaks for themselves, someone else bwhind the sceen is telling them what to say and do, they just read from a script. Exactly the same as a news reporter who just sits there and reads from a script.

It is elder abuse. Especially when it's obvious he has dementia and struggles physically and everytime he falls they make him gwt back up. And it's obviously not an easy job being the President of the USA or even the Leader of any cluntry in general. I mean dang, the never ending schedules, and travel, and speeches, and briefings, and decisions, you basically are fulltime consistently on the go. It's not an easy job it would be majorly mentally exhausting for anyone.
He can love his country more than himself and resign anytime. He’ll be well cared for.

He can love his country more than himself and resign anytime. He’ll be well cared for.
morgan-freeman-applause.gif

I suppose after Biden sandbagged Donald Trump in the elections, McCarthy and the republicans on the debt ceiling, and Putin in Ukraine, it's kind of poetic justice that he fell over a real sandbag.

Down on his knees obviously the place his caregivers like him to stay.
Our enemies remain unimpressed with his begging & pleading however and are still ignoring his phone calls.

Biden Begged Saudis to Pump Oil to Sway Midterm Elections​

The administration tried to use a foreign power to keep gas prices low until after the November elections

Back