Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Joseph Prince?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Well all I know is the Lord told me he most certainly does not like gossip. Especially in His house. I *think* He was taking about many women? But I realized how it grieves Him and so I've been tryna be extra careful with what I say about His children. How would I know if Joyce Meyers was told by the Lord to go get herself a jet? There's not much way to know for certain unless she gives the testimony of same. I think, good for her if she got her own jet and don't have to wade through the public airport and their weirded out security!. Must be nice, lol.
yes ,even public airports won't always have a private charter aircraft service like mine does where you can't rent or pay their hangers .

they do use terminals .

yes ,even public airports won't always have a private charter aircraft service like mine does where you can't rent or pay their hangers .

they do use terminals .
but I guess pastors ,elders in your church should have their own limos ,and private security and armed security like the pope and homes

why how approachable and understandable are those types .my,pastor has money and he chooses to allow the homeless to use his house at times to shower .he could live on the barrier island and not associate with the poor .

yet Jesus himself ,being far more able to know what the evil sin thoughts even I,,his own church choose not to do that and roamed the earth and slept with whom provided quarter .

try having a pastor who has the scientific knowledge of physics and biology like a member here and his wife who is a doctor and while not perfect ,are approachable .

versus a couple whose staff in a large mEva church you can see maybe from a few balconies up or if close to the stage and have to make an appointment .

if I feel suicidal ,I can call my pastor ,drive to his house and talk or he has visited me and we met .done it a few times .

it might not be a sin but I tire of christianizing worldly lifestyles ,is the church to have the classes of the poor ,the middle and upper crust in it ,it does here ,there are two churches that come across that way to me .

Edward

its a fact that jets cost ,I know ,how , bump Holman the owner of sun aviation has a nephew who I worked with and was a certified twin engine and instrument certified pilot . he told me about the costs on turbo props ,piper cubs yearly ,100 grand a year!

they do use terminals .

Yeah, I understand that but when you got your own plane you just walk through like the Captains do with no hassle or searches or restrictions because it's your plane and not theirs. Right? I'm actually guessing cuz.I don't own a plane, lol.

John Travolta has a good setup. He's a pilot and has a couple planes and he has his own strip. He can land and park at his front door. That would be cool. I think I could fly a plane. I've flew on multiple different simulators before and I liked those.

but I guess pastors ,elders in your church should have their own limos ,and private security and armed security like the pope and homes

why how approachable and understandable are those types .my,pastor has money and he chooses to allow the homeless to use his house at times to shower .he could live on the barrier island and not associate with the poor .

yet Jesus himself ,being far more able to know what the evil sin thoughts even I,,his own church choose not to do that and roamed the earth and slept with whom provided quarter .

try having a pastor who has the scientific knowledge of physics and biology like a member here and his wife who is a doctor and while not perfect ,are approachable .

versus a couple whose staff in a large mEva church you can see maybe from a few balconies up or if close to the stage and have to make an appointment .

if I feel suicidal ,I can call my pastor ,drive to his house and talk or he has visited me and we met .done it a few times .

it might not be a sin but I tire of christianizing worldly lifestyles ,is the church to have the classes of the poor ,the middle and upper crust in it ,it does here ,there are two churches that come across that way to me .

Edward

its a fact that jets cost ,I know ,how , bump Holman the owner of sun aviation has a nephew who I worked with and was a certified twin engine and instrument certified pilot . he told me about the costs on turbo props ,piper cubs yearly ,100 grand a year!

Ohh, I see. So I couldn't fly a plane. Where'm I gonna get a hundred grand a year?! I knew there was a catch, lol.

Yeah, I understand that but when you got your own plane you just walk through like the Captains do with no hassle or searches or restrictions because it's your plane and not theirs. Right? I'm actually guessing cuz.I don't own a plane, lol.

John Travolta has a good setup. He's a pilot and has a couple planes and he has his own strip. He can land and park at his front door. That would be cool. I think I could fly a plane. I've flew on multiple different simulators before and I liked those.
it isn't a sign of the world to you?

should christians be yuppies and jet setters and somehow think they will be reaching the lost without that snobbish

Ohh, I see. So I couldn't fly a plane. Where'm I gonna get a hundred grand a year?! I knew there was a catch, lol.
I'm not against it bit the snare of wealth is a problem .

lest I derail this ,its not a sin bit like whine it can ensnare you .
the truth is that most business sales isn't quite honest ,perhaps its because I get to turn off plenty of Christian business who make a lot and let their water bills or electric at one time go unpaid then move and stick the others to eat the cost ,ie other rate payers will have it passed on or delayed maintenance .it grates me ,I'm for mercy but not allowing robbery

it isn't a sign of the world to you?

should christians be yuppies and jet setters and somehow think they will be reaching the lost without that snobbish

Not really. I know it might be to others. Or it might not be to them, I dunno. Not for me to judge them. But you know what? I bet, when we get to heaven that we will all be able to fly and without a plane. That is going to be cool. I have had so many flying dreams in my life. So many. I even had a couple dreams where Jesus was teaching me how to fly.

But I don't wanna derail the thread too much.

Not really. I know it might be to others. Or it might not be to them, I dunno. Not for me to judge them. But you know what? I bet, when we get to heaven that we will all be able to fly and without a plane. That is going to be cool. I have had so many flying dreams in my life. So many. I even had a couple dreams where Jesus was teaching me how to fly.

But I don't wanna derail the thread too much.
avoid the appearance of evil .the truth is it does ,how well do you think that you would fit in with a church whose members drive cars worth more then house you own ?

I'm hardly saying that wealth is a sin but the Lord himself said ,the rich man shall not enter the kingdom in those days and today we assume wealth ,that you are moral and ok.
yet often. what we denigrate the homeless drug addicts we love the musicians who while high on the same drugs and have felonies or charges served .
is that not wicked ?

we show no compassion to the homeless in his vomit in,the gutter but flock to the rock star who has been in tabloids with photos of his arrest for possession of the same drug.
case in point

one of many .charged with indecent exposure

Have you heard of him and do you know where I can download his sermons for free?
Hi.. you know that is one thing I personally don't like. I think you have to pay which is ok :) With him as with a Baptist preacher all the way to Word of Faith I can see Christ in them. There are times I just don't agree with some things they teach. Its funny.. well not funny but I was just listening to him yesterday. Well he was talking about something that I read in many places he gets accused of not believing in. What I was watching was like 5+ years ago and.. not sure how it was missed.

Its like some others that get talked about where you will NOT read ever them saying "if I get it wrong tell me I will repent and get it right" <----oh you'd be shocked if I said who said that many times as in more then once. So I look for Jesus came in the flesh died on the cross for the worlds sin. Was buried and rose the 3rd day is the only way to the Father.

In all this as if I am not wrong in something I personally believe haha. So I speak words of life about them.. if I thought they were in error I would talk them personally.. if I can anyone can.. not to boast but.. I did with the late Oral Roberts where things in a forum were being said (not nice things) what got me is Oral was not there to defend himself. So me being no one when to the man himself and asked the question all were asking, attacking him about. It was NOTHING like they were going on about. Papers or tape or video didn't come close to what he was trying to say. No one just asked him. Same kind of thing with the late David Wilkerson. See if GODS part of it He will open ever door to ask.

I didn't have to share all this forgive me.. didn't mean to go off track.

Back